Back to the start of all this! Where are they now? That cant be Fez!...is it?? Lets hear that again! Coming to a mall stage near you !!!
Better hope that stain comes out of that fabric on your chair! CD's nutz You're already here freak!!!
Note: The Ron & Ron Show and K.Tek Systems, Inc. accept no responsibility for these postings and they are posted as is. The postings in no way reflect the opinion of The Ron & Ron Show and K.Tek Systems, Inc. We cannot verify or be held responsible for the authenticity or origin of these postings.

2004 OLD POSTS
-|- 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | BACK TO MESSAGE POST -|-

Subject: pup friction
    Date: 12/29/2004 9:31:38 PM
    Author: scott
    E-mail: cline@iag.net

Are there copies of pup friction available??

Subject: update
    Date: 12/4/2004 3:14:52 PM
    E-mail: okterrificsk@yahoo.com

This probly has been posted already but here goes anyway. Ron and Fez are broadcasting out of DC and syndicated to Tampa and Baltimore. The resently extended their contracts with infinity over the summer . cya!

Subject: live gig savannah/hilton head
    Date: 12/3/2004 11:58:40 PM
    Author: chris elmgren
    E-mail: elmgrenchris@yahoo.com

if there is any video footage of the savannah live gig from 1996 out there i would gladly buy a copy.to this day it was one of the most fun and crazy nights of my life.man i miss you guys.and thanks flipper for maintaing the site

Subject: Satellite Radio
    Date: 11/22/2004 7:31:55 PM
    Author: Tim
    E-mail:

Satellite Radio is the wave of the future. You guys would RULE if you got back together and signed a contract with XM or Sirius. BIG MONEY!!!

Subject: Listen online?
    Date: 11/18/2004 7:56:54 PM
    Author: chris
    E-mail: palmbayimports@adelphia.net

where can I listen to ron and fez online?

Subject: Where to hear them now
    Date: 11/11/2004 12:26:39 AM
    Author: Brian
    E-mail: dransifl@yahoo.com

It's now Ron and Fez doing the show. Diaz is doing a sports show in Tampa still. They are up in the Baltimore area and you can get their shows in MP3 format online if you look hard enough. Just search for the O&A virus and just look for the ODC software. People trading O&A are also trading all the ron and fez shows since about 2000 until current. you can also catch them on AM 1010 in tampa from 7pm til 11pm. Good luck!

Subject: back on the air?
    Date: 10/26/2004 10:20:25 AM
    Author: Tommy
    E-mail: TKing32514@aol.com

Hey Guys, I remembered something very funny from one of your shows when I used to listen to 98 ROCK during the 80's down in the Tampa area and tried your web site and low and behold it is alive and kicking!!!!! Is the Ron and Ron show and gang back in action? I now live in the Pensacola area and was listening to your show on TK 101 here just before you guys went on hiatus. Needless to say I was unhappier than a queer with lock jaw on Valentine's Day. HOW CAN I GET THE RON & RON SHOW HERE?????????? good luck

Subject: Let The Puppies Breathe & Pup Fiction
    Date: 10/23/2004 8:53:04 PM
    Author: Jamie Curtis
    E-mail: jw_curtis@hotmail.com

To Whom It May Concern, I'm curious as to if there is a website, or some other way of getting a hold of any of the Let The Puppies Breathe & Pup Fiction on DVD or video? If there is, could you please contact me? Thank you.

Subject: larry the cable guy
    Date: 10/7/2004 9:57:32 PM
    Author: markopolo
    E-mail:

Larry! i had the privledge of seeing you in person when I lived in Orlando, for my 40th birthday and listened to you on DIZ. I have been living in Hawaii for the past 8 years and thought you had died until I was watching comedy central with my girlfriend (who had never heard of you) and we lauged our okoles (Hawaiian for asses) off. We now have The Blue Collar Comedy Tour DVD Ron Whites Tater Salad DVD and I just ordered A very Larry Christmas and The Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again. We love your comedy and is there a chance you could do a show in Honolulu. There are a lot of rednecks over here. We also enjoy the Blue Collar T.V. show. Keep us laughing Thanks Markopolo & girlfriend.

Subject: Why did they break up
    Date: 10/1/2004 4:50:19 PM
    Author: bradjac
    E-mail: bradjac@juno.com

Why did Ron and ron break up? One day I was listening on the radio and the next day Ronnie was gone and a short time later the whole show was off our radio station.

Subject: Larry the Cable Guy
    Date: 9/29/2004 7:46:52 PM
    Author: Mom
    E-mail: drumheller@valint.net

Larry! I heard that you were going to be in Pullman, Washington on the 16th of October.My first reaction was...Oh boy... then... utter shock! That is the FIRST DAY OF HUNTING SEASON MAN!!!! NO MAN I AM RELATED TO WILL EVER GO ANYWHERE BUT HUNTING UNTIL THEY GET THEIR DEER!!!! Please come back when us hunting widows can pull our hubbies away to come see your show! (Or was that your plan so you can have all the ladies to yourself ;) ).

Subject: Ron and Ron ruled!
    Date: 9/28/2004 11:30:54 PM
    Author: Tim
    E-mail: jaxmetal@yahoo.com

Hi Johnny F, Man, Ron & Ron ruled! We lost the show here in Jacksonville...and that was a sad day for me...and I never imagined that Ron & Ron would split up! I have about 10 hours of R&R on tape...Fez would always break in with the Nature Boy...and that was always good for a laugh at work (I worked at a rather large Restaurant then, and we had the radios blasting in 3 kitchens, and 2 service areas....everyone that worked there loved Ron & Ron.) Sadly, Lex and Terry (two local idiots that I can't stand - they think they are funny, but that's as far as it goes. The Givers, more like the Annoyers.) I still have some of the Dead German Tourist stuff as well... (I know I have I like Marijuana on tape somewhere around here.) And I have the Marion Barry song Well I told you one day that I would be back, as soon as I put down my Bag O' Crack! sung in James Brown fashion...actually -I have that online. :D Tim

Subject: Diaz is #1
    Date: 9/28/2004 1:45:51 PM
    Author: Radio Man
    E-mail:

Ron Diaz's new show on 620 The Sports Animal is #1 in its time slot, beating all the FM's in men ratings.

Subject: Radio Junkie was Right On!!!!
    Date: 9/17/2004 8:39:03 PM
    Author: Radio Junkie Fan
    E-mail:

Read this message post from back in February. Looks like Radio Junkie was the only one who knew the real truth!! Subject: Let The TRUTH Be Heard for REAL!!!! Date: 2/28/2004 9:12:37 PM Author: The 'REAL' Radio Junkie E-mail: Hey everyone, I read the take by Radio Insider along with The Real Scoop and guess what - they're both WRONG! The truth of the matter is Ron Diaz is leaving THUNDER 103.5 for 620 am The Sports Animal in Tampa. Ronnie D. will replace our late friend Chris Thomas' show. But all is not lost however. Ron & Fez are currently in negotiations to syndicate their show into the Tampa market. As soon as I get more info on the station, date, etc. I will post on this message board. As far as Bubba goes, I tend to agree with Real Scoop - - Bubba will not be heard in Tampa - - at least for a year or two. The other rumors floating around town that Bubba and his pal Terry Bolea (Hulk Hogan) are trying to buy a Tampa radio station are also not true! Thanks for reading this post. Radio Junkie says seeee ya!!!

Subject: LTCG
    Date: 8/29/2004 12:13:50 PM
    Author:
    E-mail:

Dan Whitney

Subject: T-shirts
    Date: 8/28/2004 3:11:30 PM
    Author: mondy
    E-mail: mondyl@juno.com

Where can I get a Got r Done t-shirt. I saw them on Larry the cable guy.

Subject: Dan Whitney
    Date: 8/28/2004 1:02:22 PM
    Author: Chute
    E-mail:

Dan Whitney is Larry the Cable Guy's real name.

Subject: Larry the Cable Guy
    Date: 8/24/2004 9:48:29 PM
    Author: Shireen
    E-mail: Mamashops99@yahoo.com

Can you please tell me Larry the Cable guy's real name?

Subject: Ron and Ron mp3
    Date: 8/13/2004 3:47:35 AM
    Author: Johnny F
    E-mail: Type0negativei3@aol.com

I've never heard the Ron and Ron Show, but am a big fan of the ROn and Fez show. I was just wondering if their is a website or a hub that has many mp3s of the old Ron and Ron shows. I want to hear how they evolved and if the other Ron was half as good as Ronnie B. and Fez. Anybody that has info, email me please. I know a place where you can get just about every Ron and Fez show from 2001 till present.

Subject: dead microphone
    Date: 8/11/2004 10:47:55 PM
    Author: rudedog
    E-mail:

hello! is this thing on?

Subject: PUP FRICTION?
    Date: 7/23/2004 7:04:00 PM
    Author: JOHN
    E-mail: BIGLOU_61_2000@YAHOO.COM

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A COPY OF THIS??

Subject: SWEATING MY ASS OFF IN IRAQ
    Date: 7/23/2004 6:51:47 PM
    Author: JOHN
    E-mail: BLEWLOU@HOTMAIL.COM

GUYS HOW CAN I LISTEN TO YOU ON LINE, PLEASE HELP I NEED A GOOD LAUGH!

Subject: Ron and Fez
    Date: 7/22/2004 10:54:09 PM
    Author: matt
    E-mail: bane518@yahoo.com

How can I listen to Ron and Fez online?I hope someone can help me.

Subject: Ron and Fez
    Date: 7/22/2004 10:27:28 PM
    Author: matt
    E-mail: bane518@yahoo.com

Where can I hear the boys online?

Subject: WEAK
    Date: 7/22/2004 7:49:56 PM
    Author: Bob Foster
    E-mail: rdf716@yahoo.com

1010 AM is a weak signal dammit. Get to a strong FM station! You may not like it, but you better learn to love it...WOOOOOOO!!!!!

Subject: tickets for saturdays benefit at hard rock
    Date: 7/22/2004 7:45:28 PM
    Author: robert
    E-mail: demino.robert@wcf.sysco.com

guys i was given the wrong website for purchasing tickets to saturdays july 24 th benefit.could you please have someone respond with info so i can bring some lovely ladies from sarasota via limo.thank you robert

Subject: oh my God, this awful 1010 signal
    Date: 7/20/2004 9:15:24 PM
    Author: Barbara
    E-mail: scorp200@aol.com

I live right near the bay in St. Pete and there is so much static and feedback on this radio station that I don't know how much longer I can listen to it. I have a headache and my dog is acting weird! This just sucks, I want my Ron and Fez but this is a disaster! Can't they do something, aarrgghh

Subject: ron and fez
    Date: 7/19/2004 2:16:20 AM
    Author: sweetpea
    E-mail: sweetpea_of_mind@msn.com

Is there anywhere on the internet where I can listen to Ron and Fez. Thanks!!!

Subject: 1010 The FUZZ!!!!
    Date: 7/18/2004 12:15:30 AM
    Author: Harold Hernadez
    E-mail:

Entertainment talk radio was an excellent move by Infinity radio - - but they made a VERY BAD decision by putting it out on an AM station. 1010's signal is very FUZZY! I live just to the north of Tampa and I can't hear it at all. I was so exited to find out that Ron and Fez were back and all I hear is static on the radio. Hey Infinity, WAKE UP... dump that stupid ass 92.5 country crap and move 'The BUZZ' to the FM side. Howard Stern on AM? Are you kidding me! With all the New Yorkers in the area (Pasco and Hernando Counties included) what the hell is he doing on a VERY WEAK AM station? Ron and Fez had a HUGE following here for years - - and Infinity puts them on the same WEAK AM station! C'mon WAKE UP and get your heads out of your asses Infinity!

Subject: YES back in Tampa
    Date: 7/17/2004 11:12:07 AM
    Author: Barbara, old Tampa AND NYC fan
    E-mail: scorp200@aol.com

This is so great. SO GREAT. I only wish I could get AM in my office in downtown tampa and hear the midday. It's ok, I will stop watching tv and will listen live, YAY RON AND FEZ!!!

Subject: ron and fez on radio
    Date: 7/12/2004 9:51:57 PM
    Author: Kirishinjo Sachamusiki
    E-mail:

me very happy hearing ruinion at clearwater radio stations. the am 1010 stations radio sound ok looking for better signal make stronger ok? very pleasure to listen again ron and fez on clearwater radio make very happy Kirishinjo! much infromation radio stations to continue very soon. list at message here be ok always funny. always very funny man mr. ron benningtron with mr. fez whatley always very funny man also at radio.

Subject: Ohhh hi Ron and Fez...
    Date: 7/12/2004 7:45:35 PM
    Author: Bob Foster
    E-mail: rdf716@yahoo.com

Yes, Ronnie B and Fez back on the radio in Tampa!! Also does anyone have any Retard Eddie recordings?

Subject: real excellence in broadcasting!
    Date: 7/11/2004 10:57:36 PM
    E-mail:

the only problem is they will be up against Rush Lardass, the guy with half his brain tied behind his back (and up his ass)just to make it fair.

Subject: Name
    Date: 7/11/2004 12:47:10 AM
    Author: Sal
    E-mail:

Does anybody know Fez's real name?

Subject: WHEN ARE YOU GUYS COMING BACK TO NYC
    Date: 7/9/2004 1:19:02 PM
    Author: KEVIN
    E-mail: KEVEFLYNN@NETZERO.COM

ARE YOU GUYS EVER COMING BACK TO NYC? NYC RADIO IS A VAST WASTLAND!

Subject: Ron and Fez back to Tampa
    Date: 7/8/2004 1:37:43 AM
    Author: James
    E-mail:

check it out here: http://www.1010thebuzz.com tell everyone!

Subject: They're finally back (in Tampa)
    Date: 7/7/2004 11:17:49 PM
    Author: The Truth
    E-mail: truth@truth.com

1010 AM from 7-11 PM, Ron and Fez, finally! They dumped the all sports network

Subject: Ron & Fez are.....BACK IN TAMPA!
    Date: 7/7/2004 9:36:33 PM
    Author: Mike Steels
    E-mail: msteels@aol.com

Congratulations to the Tampa Bay, Florida fans! The Ron & Fez show is back in it's old stomping grounds starting July 19th and they are live! Check the hyperlink below. Ron & Fez back to Tampa Area Ron and Fez are now live in Washington D.C, Baltimore and Tampa Bay. Next stop, New York City! For fans that are NOT in these areas but would still like to hear the show you can contact me at msteels@aol.com for alternatives to hear the boys once again because Ron & Fez are available WORLD WIDE! C-YA!

Subject: Ron & Fez Live back in Tampa!!!!!
    Date: 7/7/2004 6:31:59 PM
    Author: Leo
    E-mail:

It's true, it's true! I heard them on 1010 today for about 2 hours from around noon until 3! Wahoooooo! Or should I say Woooooooooooooooooo!

Subject: Ron and Fez in Tampa- CONFIRMED
    Date: 7/7/2004 5:21:23 PM
    Author: Paul
    E-mail:

It has been confirmed that Ron and Fez will be heard live on 1010 Am along with Howard Stern and Don and Mike. The Lineup: 6am-11am- Howard Stern 11am-1pm- The Chix 1pm-3pm- Best of Ron and Fez 3pm-7pm- Don and Mike 7pm-11pm- Ron and Fez Live 11pm-1am- Tom Lykis Overnights- John and Jeff http://www.1010thebuzz.com/

Subject: Ron and Fez- Welcome back to Tampa!!
    Date: 7/7/2004 3:50:43 PM
    Author: BoogerButt
    E-mail: yer.moms@box.net

Finally, my dreams have been answered..... http://www.1010thebuzz.com/ ___ Ron and Fez-BACK IN TAMPA - 7/7 - Yesterday, DCRTV exclusively reported that WJFK-FM's Ron and Fez will air in a market where they used to be heard - Tampa. And now, we hear that their 106.7 mates, Don and Mike, have also been added by the same Infinity-owned Tampa AM hot talker - 1010thebuzz.com. That's the station which recently announced that it's adding Howard Stern, too. DCRTV hears that D&M will soon reveal three more stations for their national Westwood One show. Also, a source tells DCRTV that R&F are still pushing to again be heard in NYC..... ____ Hey, flipper!! they are looking for a producer, too!! Boogerbutt

Subject: RON & FEZ HEADING TO TAMPA
    Date: 7/7/2004 1:06:35 PM
    Author: hurlmon
    E-mail:

Seems Ron and Fez are now going to be sindicated in tampa on 1010 am. Check it out... http://www.1010thebuzz.com/

Subject: Ron and Fez to be on in Tampa ... FINALLY
    Date: 7/7/2004 8:03:34 AM
    Author: Jim in Tampa
    E-mail: admin@hookz.com

http://www.sportsradio1010.com/

Subject: Ronnie D
    Date: 7/5/2004 12:16:47 PM
    Author: Chuck W.
    E-mail:

Mahabone: Ron Diaz's new show on 620 WDAE kicks ass! Its not the same as Ron & Ron, but what is. I still listen to Ronnie D everyday.

Subject: 95ynf website
    Date: 7/4/2004 9:17:36 AM
    Author: chango
    E-mail: blchango178@aol.com

www.95ynf.com kinda kool

Subject: Enter Sandman
    Date: 7/2/2004 5:42:10 PM
    Author: Ron G.
    E-mail: RDG7359@hotmail.com

How wild, after all these years that the Ron & Ron Show lives on. I am looking for a copy of Fast Eddies version of Enter Sandman. If anyone can help out....

Subject: The real Larry the cable guy
    Date: 7/1/2004 12:33:10 PM
    Author: emanon
    E-mail: gugaplex@charter.net

What ever happened to the real Larry the cable guy? It's been about 12 years but I still remember Hootie-hoo in '92! Don't get me wrong this other guy on blue collar comedy is great but he ain't the same cable guy I remember. What the hell is this russia

Subject: HOWARD STERN IN TAMPA
    Date: 7/1/2004 10:33:22 AM
    Author: Radio Jerky
    E-mail:

Howard Stern will be heard on Tampa radio beginning Monday, July 19th on SportsRadio 1010 am. I think it's great that Stern will be heard in Tampa but why Infinity decided to put him on a crappy am station is beyond me. You have that crappy Cowhead morning show on 92.5 fm ..... why not put Stern on that station instead??? I just wish Infinity would find a way to get Ron and Fez back on the radio in Tampa ..... maybe something is in the works!!

Subject: DID IT HAPPEN???
    Date: 6/30/2004 12:56:40 PM
    Author: Hydro-Boy
    E-mail:

I lived in Mad beach in the ninties.Many beers were drank and many drugs taken,so my memory of that time is very foggy.Am I wrong but didn't Ron and Ron do a bit with stripper whores on Gary Spivey's boat docked near the Howard Franklin bridge.Please help me remember.PS-Dockside Dave's rules!!

Subject: how long
    Date: 6/27/2004 7:42:47 PM
    Author: 1Freebird
    E-mail: 1freebird@bellsouth.net

if you f'ers ever got back together, i would sell everything and move back to florida. it's a f'ing shame that a business deal could break you up. life is just not the same.

Subject: don vito
    Date: 6/26/2004 2:24:05 PM
    Author: james
    E-mail: thekillerof2day@yahoo.com

do you have don vito pictures from viva la bam?

Subject: PUP FRICTION
    Date: 6/20/2004 9:38:11 PM
    Author: Patrick Whitehead
    E-mail: wpwhitehead@aol.com

DAMMIT!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A COPY OF PUP FRICTION FOREVER!!I LENT MY ORIGINAL COPY BACK IN THE DAY TO A OLD FRIEND AND NEVER GOT IT BACK..I HAVE MY ORIGINAL LET THE PUPPIES BREATHE..IS THERE SOMEONE HERE IN CNTRAL FL THAT CAN GET ME A COPY??IF I KNEW HOW TO DO IT,I WOULD MAKE PEOPLE COPIES OF WHAT I HAVE FOR THE ONE I NEED !!PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU CAN GET ME ONE...THANKS!

Subject: PUP FRICTION
    Date: 6/14/2004 10:23:57 PM
    Author: DALEDOE
    E-mail: four_runner97@yahoo.com

DAMMIT!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A COPY OF PUP FRICTION FOREVER!!I LENT MY ORIGINAL COPY BACK IN THE DAY TO A OLD FRIEND AND NEVER GOT IT BACK..I HAVE MY ORIGINAL LET THE PUPPIES BREATHE..IS THERE SOMEONE HERE IN CNTRAL FL THAT CAN GET ME A COPY??IF I KNEW HOW TO DO IT,I WOULD MAKE PEOPLE COPIES OF WHAT I HAVE FOR THE ONE I NEED !!PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU CAN GET ME ONE...THANKS!

Subject: Let the Puppies Breathe Video
    Date: 6/13/2004 8:19:33 PM
    Author: Mike
    E-mail: toolnut32@aol.com

I have the original Let the Puppies Breathe video from 1994, still in the original box. I stumbled across it when I was cleaning out my entertainment center. Those were the good old days. I stopped listening to morning radio after Ron & Ron went off the air in South Florida. Since so many people are still interested in them, I won't throw out the tape. Instead I will put it on eBay next week.......unless someone e-mails me with a ridiculously high cash offer.

Subject: RON AND RON AND FEZ
    Date: 6/12/2004 4:02:29 PM
    Author: TOM BARRETT
    E-mail:

I LOVED YOUR SHOW IN FLORIDA. I WENT TO ALL THE EVENTS AND HAD A GREAT TIME THERE. I LIVE IN GEORGIA NOW AND THE RADIO SHOWS COMPLETELY SUCK. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD DROP A FEW LINES AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALOT OF GREAT MEMORIES. thanks Tom Barrett

Subject: day of mourning
    Date: 6/10/2004 9:51:51 PM
    E-mail:

on friday June 11th fly the flag at half staff for Ron, and Ron. Win one for the gipper, my ass!

Subject: Pup Friction video on ebay
    Date: 6/1/2004 9:00:39 AM
    Author: Doc Hopper
    E-mail: gullywhumper@msn.com

A copy of PUP FRICTION is being sold on ebay until 6/8/04.

Subject: ron and ron
    Date: 5/31/2004 9:32:57 PM
    E-mail: cline@iag.net

Does anyone know how to get Pulp Friction video or dvd?????????????

Subject: RON N FEZZ SIMULCAST?
    Date: 5/31/2004 10:22:28 AM
    Author: JIM E SNAPS
    E-mail: JIMESNAPS@AOL.COM

N ANY OF YOU FAGS TELL ME PLLLLEEEAASEE HOW TO HEAR RON N FEZZ SIMULCAST ON THE WORLD FAMOUS WORLD WIDFE WEB? i SWEAR THATS THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT THIS GAY COMPUTER---BUT HEY!!!??? !!! DONT NAKE YOU A BAD PERSON!~

Subject: not coming back
    Date: 5/22/2004 11:26:15 AM
    Author: Barbara the sad fan
    E-mail: stpetebarbara@aol.com

So I just read that they are staying at JFK, DAMMIT

Subject: friends
    Date: 5/18/2004 9:49:42 PM
    E-mail:

now that friends is over, tell fez that i shot the monkey!

Subject: Give Up Hope
    Date: 5/11/2004 6:19:18 PM
    Author: Freddie Oliver
    E-mail:

Let's just put all this talk about Ron & Ron getting back together to rest! We all loved the show, but those days are gone. There's been all kinds of rumors for a long time, but they never come true. I guess everybody can't seem to make it happen. We might as well give up hope. Last one out...shut off the lights.

Subject: britneys a tramp
    Date: 5/11/2004 2:54:56 PM
    Author: DrussRob
    E-mail: mydenny@hotmail.com

proof that britney was a little tramp all along! http://www.anothersite.co.uk/britney lmao i emailed this to ron and fez too

Subject: Let the puppys breathe video
    Date: 5/11/2004 12:25:55 AM
    Author: etucker
    E-mail: etucker5@webtv.net

I need a copy. Spit in Paul O's mouth on it. HELP!

Subject: Re: Front Row Tickets
    Date: 5/5/2004 6:03:55 PM
    Author: Jim in Tampa
    E-mail: admin@hookz.com

Yes those were good spots.. I actually won a trip to the Dominican Republic on 95YNF, courtesy of Front Row. Had a blast!! Yep I miss R&R and all the supporting cast. Piece of Denise, B.L. (now on the SporChix show), Fast Eddie (channel 44), Flipper, and of course one of the funniest men in radio, Fez Marie Whatley! Those were good days for radio in Tampa. However those are days that are gone and can never be recreated. Lets just feel fortunate that we had the chance to enjoy it while we could. (the congregation said 'Amen')

Subject: Ron and Ron Commericals
    Date: 4/26/2004 8:57:11 AM
    Author: St Pete Bill
    E-mail:

I loved when Ron and Ron produced commericals for local companies.The BEST one was the one that Ronnie B and Denise did for Front Row Tickets.Ronnie plays the loving husband who comes home with tickets to the big game.Denise,the wife is really happy until she sees that they are end zone tickets.Upon commenting that they are bad seats,Ronnie B flys into rage screaming you make me feel like half a man! Then the sounds of slaps can be heard with Denise yelling stop!I think they caught hell for that one,but it was so damn funny.Another was the one that Fez and Eddie did for the limo company where Fez says you can even puke in the back seat,we don't care.Then Eddie pipes in Yes, but please don't.

Subject: ruinion?
    Date: 4/22/2004 11:38:19 PM
    E-mail:

very happy reading ruinion coming soon at clearwater radio stations. where at radio stations to listen ron and fez? please to infromation very soon to list at message here be ok. very funny man mr. ron benningtron mr. fez also very funny man at radio.

Subject: Keep Hearing All These Rumors
    Date: 4/19/2004 8:59:34 AM
    Author: Butch
    E-mail:

First, Nick Van Cleeve sucks big time. He was such a sissy when he worked with Big Ronnie D. He'll probably suck on that crap station he's on now too. I keep hearing these rumors about RON & RON, but it never seems to happen. Even though I like listening to Ron Diaz on the Sports Animal, RON & RON would be huge! Especially now when it seems like there's nothing else to listen to in the morning.

Subject: give me a yank, hank!
    Date: 4/17/2004 10:13:30 PM
    E-mail:

don't yank my chain (or anything else) are they coming back? when and where?

Subject: I can't believe they're coming back OH MY GOD
    Date: 4/17/2004 7:31:50 AM
    Author: Barbara the ecstatic fan
    E-mail: stpetebarbara@aol.com

You guys, we absolutely have to throw them a party when they come back. Seriously, let's plan it, a huge welcome back bash. It will be great.

Subject: Remember Nick & Jeff???
    Date: 4/16/2004 5:17:14 PM
    Author: Jason
    E-mail:

So, Nick Van Cleeve is on 107.3, huh. Remember the morning show on 95ynf BEFORE Ron & Ron were around? It was Nick & Jeff in the morning on ynf!! Anyone know what ever happened to Jeff Jensen?

Subject: RON & FEZ COMING HOME IN JUNE!!!!
    Date: 4/16/2004 1:45:26 AM
    Author: Benny
    E-mail:

I found this on the ronfez.net message board. Looks like Don & Mike in DC let the cat out of the bag early....Ron & Fez are coming to Tampa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This comes from a VERY relaible source that just heard the news ten minutes ago: Don and Mike were drinking in studio and obviously drunk when they had seen Ron and Fez. Don invited them in while commenting Even though your going to Florida in June and Opps, I wasn't supposed to say that was I?. ing back to Florida (Tampa I believe).

Subject: Nick VanCleeve in the morning
    Date: 4/14/2004 10:35:05 PM
    Author: jack
    E-mail:

With all the other crap on the air in Tampa at least Nick VanCleeve is on in the mornings at 107.3 The Eagle. Where does Clear Channel get these loser morning talk shows from?

Subject: Ron & Fez coming back
    Date: 4/14/2004 11:04:54 AM
    Author: Bruce
    E-mail:

Heard the monsters talk about the rumor of Ron & Fez coming back to Florida this morning on 98 rock. They said management is not sold on the idea yet, but it is possible. Let's up it comes true!

Subject: Ron & Fez to Real Radio 104.1
    Date: 4/13/2004 2:25:25 PM
    Author: Tommy Krammer
    E-mail:

There are strong rumors regarding Ron & Fez being hired as the new midday show on Real Radio 104.1 (WTKS, Orlando). Ron & Fez are reported to be very interested in coming to the station. They would follow The Monsters of the Midday, who are now The Monsters of the Morning, on Real Radio 104.1 and possibly other stations. More to follow.........

Subject: re: 95ynf
    Date: 4/6/2004 12:32:36 AM
    Author: John Schmidt
    E-mail:

for some cool 95ynf memories check out 95ynf.com this is an awesome site dedicated to preserving the memory of an awesome radio station.

Subject:
    Date: 4/4/2004 9:20:08 PM
    Author:
    E-mail:

Hey John Schmidt: Remeber the Breakfast Flakes? I think Nick VanCleeve was one and maybe Jack Strap aka Steve Austin of 99 WQYK) (Hugh Blowmont, Tony Cow....) S.M./Lakeland

Subject: The Attitude
    Date: 4/4/2004 7:24:53 PM
    Author: Craig
    E-mail: rc3434@mindspring.com

Just sitting here in Birmingham, AL listening to my cassette of The Attitude's Roll Away. Brought back fond memories of listening to you guys from Leesburg, FL, mid to late eighties. Hope all is well. Craig Jackson

Subject: 620 WDAE
    Date: 4/3/2004 6:54:39 PM
    Author: Pepper
    E-mail:

I love Ron Diaz on WDAE-The Sports Animal!!!

Subject:
    Date: 4/2/2004 9:31:01 PM
    Author:
    E-mail:

Hey Guys Thanks for keeping a smile on our faces!

Subject: hey, ron and fez!
    Date: 4/1/2004 10:16:45 AM
    E-mail:

hey,ron and fez, don't you guys ever look at your old web site? how about some answers? don't leave them , or rather us, hanging!

Subject: BREAKING NEWS: 95ynf returns!!!!
    Date: 4/1/2004 9:53:00 AM
    Author: John Schmidt
    E-mail:

AMAZING....After all these years the HOME of Rock & Roll will return to Tampa Bay radio airwaves!!! Yes, it's true is was just announced that 94.9 fm will change it's format and call letters to WYNF -- that's 95ynf...The Home of Rock n' Roll. They are in contract negotiations with several former ynf dj's including: Russ Albums, Charlie Logan, Scotty Phillips, Jeff Jensen, Nick VanCleeve, Don Capone, Jack Strapp, and you guessed it......Ron Diaz, Ron Bennington, Fez Whatley, Fast Eddie, Billy The Phone Freak, Flipper, and the entire Ron & Ron gang will return!!! Even the 95 ynf Angels will make their return to Tampa Bay!!! Oh, yeah one more thing....april fools.

Subject: Ron and Fez Show
    Date: 3/31/2004 12:44:47 PM
    Author: James O'Hara
    E-mail:

I was up is Washington D.C. recently for over a week and listened to Ron and Fez on the radio up there. I almost forgot how funny these guys are!! Man, it's been way too long since we have heard Ron Bennington and Fez Whatley on the radio down here in Tampa Bay! We NEEEEEEED them back in Tampa Bay ASAP!!!! What the f_ck is up with Tampa Bay radio??? We keep getting more out of state 'national' radio shows with no local ties to our Tampa Bay area. We have Ron and Fez just sitting up there in D.C. doing a kick-ass radio show and no local Tampa Bay radio station will broadcast their show here??? These guys have a local following in Tampa Bay that's HUGE....but instead we get shows with no local ties at all. I guess that's the type of game 'CORPORATE RADIO' plays. Someone is getting wealthy broadcasting these no-talent, out of gas radio show in Tampa Bay, and we the listeners are suffering for it.

Subject: are they commin back or not
    Date: 3/30/2004 4:18:55 PM
    Author:
    E-mail: deknup@hotmail.com

Please for god sakes get them back to the Tampa bay area …radio sucks in this f-ing town. What if we get everyone that comes to this site to pitch in 1 dollar so we can put up a bill board begging for them back and maybe then theses stupid f-ing radio station higher ups will get it threw there thick heads.

Subject: re: bubba news
    Date: 3/29/2004 10:30:51 AM
    Author: ted
    E-mail:

it's obvious that turk smith knows nothing about what the hell he's talking about....bubba on 102.5 fm?...no chance!! 102.5 just signed on the lex and terry morning show. i am not happy about this move, however. lex and terry sound like crap! who the hell wants to listen to these two idiots every morning? the morning show radio talent really sucks nowadays. ron and ron were the very best and will never be replaced or matched. maybe turk smith is not a complete ass and his other news that ron and fez are talking to infinity radio in tampa is true. if anyone else who contributes to this message board has more information on the ron and fez news/rumors please post a reply asap.

Subject: re: Nancy's comments
    Date: 3/28/2004 11:31:13 PM
    Author: Lance
    E-mail: lanceinyourpants.com

Hey Nancy, your comments were a bit screwed up so let's set the record straight. Ron Diaz didn't work for 98ROCK -- it was Thunder 103.5 and Bob and Tom is not the 'hillbilly crap' show you are thinking about, that would be the Monsters in The Morning show on 98ROCK. (Bob and Tom are on Thunder 103.5 and are actually pretty funny) I agree with you that The Monsters in the Morning Show sucks very badly and is nothing but 'hillbilly', white trash, redneck, and very crappy radio!!! Ron and Ron were the Kings of morning radio and were the very best radio show I ever heard. I would love to hear Ron and Fez in Tampa Bay....I just hope all the rumors of their return is true! seeeee ya!

Subject: miss you guys
    Date: 3/28/2004 10:29:03 AM
    Author: shawn cowing
    E-mail: shawn_cowing@earthlink.net

i grew up listening to you guys in sebring on 95 ynf and it's been so long since i heard you . hope everything is goin well.you guys were the shit are are legands in my book. you guys have become a part of my history and good memeories of growing up in florida. miss you guys so much. RON'N' RON = true legands

Subject: Know your Ron & Ron history
    Date: 3/27/2004 1:14:05 PM
    Author: Radio Rick
    E-mail:

The Ron & Ron Show actually broke up in 1997 at the time Ron Diaz permanently left the show. Ron Bennington and Fez tried to keep the show going with a new guy who called himself Ron to take Diaz's place, and it just wasn't even close to what the show was with Diaz. Although they continued to call it The Ron & Ron Show without Diaz, they failed miserably. They were let go and left to look for work. By the way, Diaz didn't miss that much time during the period his wife was dying. Anyway, after a short while, Ron & Fez surfaced on a small radio station in Daytona Beach Florida (WKRO). Their show didn't last that long there either, and then they moved to do overnights (11 pm till 3 in the morning)in New York. The station tried them in mid-days, but after a short while, threw them back on nights (7-11pm). When the stations most popular show, Opie & Anthony got a huge public backlash for having a couple have sex in St. Patricks cathedral, the company changed fired everyone and changed the format. Ron & Fez helped keep the lights on at the station until the format change, but moved once again, this time to Washington D.C. where they currently are doing nights again (7 - 11pm), and a also fill in one hour during the day (11-12 pm) between Howard Stern's show and Bill O'Reilly. Ron Diaz took a short hiatus after the death of his wife and resurfaced on WTBT (Clear Channel) in Tampa where he anchored the morning drive slot and remained for seven years solid until he signed a new long term deal to do sports for Clear Channel, starting with their WDAE sports outlet in Tampa.

Subject: 98 NO LONGER ROCKS MY BOAT!!!
    Date: 3/26/2004 6:14:22 PM
    Author: NANCY
    E-mail:

I CAN'T BELIEVE RON DIAZ IS GONE FROM 98 ROCK!! THOSE GOONS (BOB & TOM?) ARE PATHETIC BEYOND WORDS. GIMMEE A BREAK!! THEY'RE AS BAD AS THE Z MORNING ZOO! TAMPA DOESN'T NEED THAT HILLBILLY CRAP! IT'S NOT IN THE LEAST BIT FUNNY AND IS DOWNRIGHT OBNOXIOUS AND INSULTING AND STUPID!!! I DON'T USUALLY LISTEN TO A.M. RADIO, BUT I WILL NOW! I'VE BEEM OM TAMPA SINCE '87, AND I LOVED RON & RON!! SSSSSEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAA!!

Subject: garden-stated don't know nuthin
    Date: 3/25/2004 9:26:46 PM
    Author: daledoe
    E-mail: n/a

Garden -Stated,anyone whos a dyed in the wool fan of R&R knows Fez real name isnt Matt...it's Todd ..Ronnie B said it a few times on different occations when they did the old hooters show that used to come on after Ron and Ron on WSUN.He said his last name a few times too i think it was Hilliard...

Subject: R & R AND BTLS NEWS
    Date: 3/25/2004 9:58:29 AM
    Author: TURK SMITH
    E-mail:

I AM HEARING THAT RON & RON WILL NEVER PAIR UP AGAIN, HOWEVER THERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS....RON & FEZ ARE SERIOUSLY TALKING TO MANAGEMENT AT INFINITY RADIO IN TAMPA. THERE SEEMS TO BE A VERY STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT RON & FEZ WILL SIMULCAST THERE SHOW ONTO ONE OF INFINITY'S STATIONS IN TAMPA. REGARDING BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE, I AM HEARING THAT HE WILL BE BACK IN TAMPA ON 102.5 FM IN THE COMING MONTHS. 102.5 CURRENTLY IS RUNNING WITHOUT A MORNING SHOW AND WILL BEGIN RUNNING 'BUBBA BREAK-INS' SIMILAR TO WHAT 98 ROCK DID BEFORE BUBBA STARTED HIS SHOW THERE SEVERAL YEARS AGO. THE IDEA OF THE 'BREAK-INS' IS TO MAKE THE LISTENERS THINK BUBBA IS ILLEGALLY 'BREAKING IN' TO 102.5'S SIGNAL THROUGH SOME SORT OF PIRATE RADIO SYSTEM. THANKS, TURK

Subject: ruinion ron ron radio
    Date: 3/23/2004 8:47:27 PM
    E-mail:

me miss the ron ron on radio at florida in clearwater fm stations. all hope for ruinion very, very soon to be come the clearwater radio. me memory happy the time with mr. paul o very funny man. remenmber also mr. fez with mr. fast eddy very, very funnyy also. me hearing ron diaz also now at am radio at clearwater stations. mr. ron is very, very, funny man. where is mr. ron beningtron at radio today also? me missing mr. beningtron he is very, very funny man at radio. updated please list radio station at clearwater in florida radio fm and am for mr. beningtron to hear. ruinion soon to tampa come in ok also! happy to this message list to hear very, very funny time ok thank you.

Subject: Come back to Florida
    Date: 3/23/2004 1:04:31 PM
    Author: Brian
    E-mail: mrradio610@hotmail.com

You guys need to come back to Florida. There are openings on Real Radio 104.1 in Orlando, Big 106 in Miami, 98 Rock in Tampa, and Planet 93.3 in Jacksonville. Major syndication deal.......

Subject: DUDE!!
    Date: 3/23/2004 12:30:50 AM
    Author: Yoshi Shinjo
    E-mail: yoshi@digitalutopia.com

DUDE! DGT NEEDS TO GET BACK TOGETHER!! AS WELL AS RON & RON!!

Subject: Hear the Ron & Fez Show!
    Date: 3/22/2004 8:51:29 PM

Ron & Fez fans looking for alternatives to listen to the show should contact Mike Steels at msteels@aol.com.

Subject: The Ron & Ron and Fez Story
    Date: 3/22/2004 8:48:10 PM

This is kind of a long story but I will do my best to fill everyone in. Ron Diaz's wife contracted the AIDS virus and was dying in the last few years of the Ron and Ron show. This took an incredible toll on Diaz and he missed a lot of work, understandably. The Ron and Ron show broke up in 1998 and Ron Bennington and Fez Whately started the Ron & Fez show in Dayton, Florida. Ron Diaz took a needed hiatus from radio. About 8 months later they moved up to NYC and was hired at Infinity's WNEW who had a brand new FM Hot Talk format. They worked the late shift from 11 p.m - 3 a.m. They were syndicated shortly thereafter to Washington D.C's WJFK were they were played live at the same late slot. WNEW was anchored by the growing success of the Opie & Anthony show which brought WNEW from last place in NYC to the top. Ron and Fez then moved to mid days where they were successful and then to the night spot from 7-11 where after one year they were the #1 show at their time slot. Everything was beautiful with the hottest talk show in the country being Opie & Anthony (syndicated to about 25 cities) #1 in their time slot from 3-7 followed by the #1 evening show Ron and Fez from 7-11. This is where they hit the iceburg. On August 23, 2001 Opie and Anthony held their annual Sex for Sam contest which has couples earning points for having sex in different public places in NYC. The couple with the most points wins. One couple had sex in St. Patrick's Cathedral and were arrested. Infinity, management, the station and Opie and Anthony caught HELL. The show was canceled, dozens of people were fired and the station was basically a ghost town with only Ron and Fez left for a few months until the format flipped to Top 40 on February 1, 2002. Ron and Fez were still being broadcasted out of D.C so they made the move to WJFK and that is now their base station. They have been there ever since and have a mid day show from 11 a.m - 12 noon and a night time show from 7 p.m - 10 p.m live with the last hour (10-11) being a replay of the hour long mid day show. Ron Diaz is broadcasting a morning show in Florida now as well. Ron and Fez also have a message board/web site at RonFez.Net.

Subject: The Greatness
    Date: 3/22/2004 1:19:11 PM
    Author: Rich
    E-mail:

Garden-Stated (whoever he is) is a joke! First of all, Diaz's new show is great! Secondly, BUBBA SUCKED BIG TIME, and Brent Hatley was EVEN WORSE! Brent was passionate about his Gators (although he never even went to school there), but that doesn't mean that he knew anything at all about sports. He was one of the worst people on radio I ever heard (unless of course you like someone who constantly stutters, and attempts to come off as an expert on everything he's talking about. I suppose he was a legal expert as well). Lastly, Fez's real name isn't Matt! The chemistry of Ron & Ron together is what made the show work so well. Ron & Ron and Fez (and everyone else) contributed to the greatness that was...THE RON & RON SHOW!

Subject: Ron Diaz is a Joke! Bennington was the talent.
    Date: 3/21/2004 12:05:56 PM
    Author: Garden-Stated
    E-mail:

Diaz on WDAE is a joke, This clown knows little or nothing about sports. You want a Guy who really knows sports? Look no further then the cancelled BTLS show, Thats right folks! That Tough talking, fight you in a minute, fast thinking, south paw! Brent Hatley. Love him or hate him? Hatley knows sports inside & out. Back in the old R&R show days, Ron Bennington & Matt (Fezz) Watley were the true talents of that show, Diaz was little more then a glorified Board op.

Subject: Digging the new show
    Date: 3/21/2004 10:51:51 AM
    Author: Matt
    E-mail:

I still would have loved to see Ron & Ron get back together again, but I'm digging Ronnie D's new show.

Subject: Ron & Ron The real Story????
    Date: 3/20/2004 10:49:41 AM
    Author: Johnny Vegas
    E-mail: J_J_VEGAS@YAHOO.COM

Been banging my head and running my batches trying to figure out what really happened and what really caused the split of the most Dynamic Duo on Radio ??? Does any of the Shriner Brothers have any info ??? And most importantly what is the ill will that is keeping these guys apart. I realize current contracts could be a stumbling block. Keeping the eternal hope alive for the Ron and Ron Return.

Subject: DIAZS NEW SHOW
    Date: 3/18/2004 7:40:53 PM
    Author: Micky
    E-mail:

I LOVE RON DIAZ'S NEW SHOW! I LISTENED TO HIM ON THUNDER 103.5, BUT THE NEW SHOW ON WDAE IS MUCH BETTER! HE'S SO GOOD TO LISTEN TO. I TUNE IN EVERY DAY. CONGRATULATIONS ON HIS BIG NEW DEAL. HE DESERVES IT.

Subject: What is Happening?
    Date: 3/11/2004 9:02:16 AM
    Author: Vito
    E-mail:

Ok, Ron Diaz gets a new deal, great for him. What is this crap that took his spot, teh Kneel and Bob show. I only listen to a few minutes of the show (all I could stand)and it sucks.

Subject: ron diaz not ron and fez
    Date: 3/10/2004 10:33:31 PM

HEY EVERYONE..I THINK I GOT IT FIGURED OUT,THANKS TO THE MONSTERS IN THE MORNING..THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT A FEW OF THE OPTIONS OF WHO WOULD FILL THE MIDDAY SLOT AT REAL RADIO,I BELIVE IT WILL BE RON DIAZ'S NEW SHOW...NOT RON AND FEZ..I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM ALL TOGETHER THOUGH..BUT I WILL NEVER HAPPEN.CLEARCHANNEL IS CATERING TO DIAZ AND SINCE THERE ARE HARSH FEELINGS BETWEEN RONNIE B. AND RONNIE D. RON AND FEZ WILL PROB NEVER WORK FOR CLEARCHANNEL IN ANY FASHION...ANYHOW ,RONNIE D'S SHOW WILL BE GREAT TO LISTEN TO IN THE AFTERNOON....DAMN,WHY DONT THEY HAVE ANYONE IN THE KNOW POSTING UPDATES FROM A REAL SOURCE??I BET ALL THE OLD GANG READS THESE POST WE PUT ON HERE...COME ON GUYS,IF WE CAN HAVE YOU ALL TOGETHER,WHY CANT YALL POST A FEW LETTERS TO YOUR FANS??TO ALL THE RON AND RON RADIO NETWORK..THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!(I THINK BOB HOPE SAID IT BEST!) P.S. B.L. YOU ARE STILL ONE HOT 9 FINGERED BABE..LOVE YOU ON THE SPORTS CHICKS...

Subject: Clear Channel Won't Hire Ron & Fez!
    Date: 3/6/2004 10:33:58 AM
    Author: Mike M.
    E-mail:

I know Jared means well, but, don't waste your time calling Clear Channel. They simply WILL NOT hire Ron & Fez! You'd be wasting your breath! A friend of mine, who knows whats going on and is very inside told me that. I don't really know what its all about, but I guess the ONLY way Clear Channel would ever hire them is if Diaz agreed to do the Ron & Ron Show again. But, supposedly Reback got him some huge deal to do sports and syndicate. So, it's not in the cards. I heard Diaz's new show. It's really good though.

Subject: thunder
    Date: 3/6/2004 1:08:03 AM
    Author: Gary
    E-mail:

What the heck is this crap on thunder in the morning? Bring back Ronnie D.

Subject: ***VERY IMPORTANT***
    Date: 3/4/2004 11:33:56 PM
    Author: Jared (Not From Subway)
    E-mail:

It is VERY IMPORTANT that each of you call the special 98ROCK recorded message line at 813-832-1000 Please call this number between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and ask the operator for the special 'comments line' You will be transfered to a recorded message from the 98ROCK program director who will ask for your honest comments and suggestions. All I ask is that everyone call this number once and let 98ROCK know that you want to hear Ron & Fez in Tampa. With Ron Diaz's new deal on 620 WDAE we will NOT see a Ron & Ron reunion. Therefore, let's get Ron & Fez back to Tampa!!! Tell your friends...spread the word!!! Please call ASAP - - - - the sooner the better!!

Subject: Forget About It
    Date: 3/4/2004 6:47:04 PM
    Author: Sonny
    E-mail:

Clear Channel won't hire Ron and Fez in Tampa or any other of their stations unless it is to work with Ron Diaz. It just isn't gonna happen. Forget about it. The only way they would sign Ron and Fez, would be if they could get Diaz to work with them. But, Diaz had his own plans. Ron and Fez aren't gonna be on radio in Tampa on any Clear Channel station. And, at this point, who cares anyway. Diaz's new show rocks. I've listened the past few days. He's great in a talk format. It doesn't even really feel like a sports show.

Subject: Bubba was/is sick
    Date: 3/4/2004 8:00:36 AM
    Author: Norm
    E-mail:

While on the air Bubba was constantly sucking his snot back up his nose instead of fucking expelling it in a tissue or a hanky. Anyone who doesn't mind ingesting his own nasal mucus is sick. And anyone who could listen to that kind of gross, classless persona five days a week is brain-dead.

Subject: 98ROCK is SUCKING BAD right now!!!
    Date: 3/3/2004 8:54:48 PM
    Author: Jared (Not from Subway)
    E-mail:

98ROCK has hit all time lows in my book. I have listened to the Mighty 98 since their format change from Classic Rock to Pure Rock back in 1991. I always liked 98 for the music (hard rock, new rock first, cool dj's, great promotions). Practically none of this is true anymore. First off the music is just average at best (I can't believe they still have the song 'man in the box' in their daily rotation....get real guys)!! They don't seen to focus on any cutting edge new rock anymore, the dj's are boring, (Big Rig is just average, Launa sucks, and Love Line is gay). I have to admit however that Pat & Taco from Orlando have grown on me a bit although I have heard better. I don't listen to overnights so i can't comment on Brian Medlin, however I did listen this morning to the Monsters in the Morning show and let me tell you this.....This show is the biggest piece of shizit I have ever heard. If I wanted to hear a bunch of white trash rednecks talk all over each other for four hours a day I would sell my house and move into the nearest trailer park!!! I have heard The Monsters in Orlando in the past and I concluded back then that they are not funny and it's just a bunch of crap. 98ROCK needs to wake up. They need to hire a LOCAL show in either the mornings or nights or BOTH! Ron and Fez would fit perfectly on 98ROCK. Everybody knows them, they are VERY FUNNY and TALENTED guys, and they would probably LOVE to work in Tampa Bay again. If anyone else agrees please call the 98ROCK offices in Tampa between 9:00 - 5:00 at: 813-832-1000 and tell them you demand Ron and Fez!!!!!! Thanks!

Subject: Ron Diaz's New Show!
    Date: 3/3/2004 7:38:42 PM
    Author: Reliable Source
    E-mail:

Ron Diaz did a Big new contract and extension with Clear Channel to be on WDAE, with plans to syndicate. Supposedly, his agent had been working on the deal for some time, and looking for a sports talk syndication deal for Diaz. Billy The Phone Freak is still with Ron, but more in the background. Contrary to what someone posted here, Ron and Fez will NOT be on 620 WDAE, or probably any other Clear Channel station (in Tampa, or any other market). Diaz's new show is really great! Its a much better format for him than on Thunder 103.5. As someone posted here previously, the show is more of a guy's talk show than just about sports. With Diaz's new long term deal in place that includes syndication for him, it looks like there's no chance of Ron & Ron getting back together.

Subject: I'm so confused
    Date: 3/2/2004 9:19:12 PM
    Author: Hot Carl
    E-mail:

I'm a bit confused.... With all the so-called experts who have posted messages on this board it's hard to tell what the hell is the real deal! I listened to Ron Diaz today on 620 am from 9:00 - noon. Actually, I really enjoyed the new program. It's difficult to make a judgement from just one show, however, Ron and his new co-host and former Tampa Bay Buc Ian Beckles did a great job. Flipper from the old Ron n' Ron show even called to into the show and Billy the Phone Freak made some comments toward the end of the show! I was never a big fan of 'sports radio' however Ron and Ian's new show is more like 'radio for guys' The show opened with Ron talking about The Mons Venus.....now that's a good sign!!

Subject: WHERE?
    Date: 3/2/2004 6:24:12 PM
    Author: Annette Bellan
    E-mail: abellan@tampabay.rr.com

what happened to Ron at Thunder!???? Bummer! Where is 620WDAE The Sports Animal? Can I pick it up in Tampa?

Subject: fez's future
    Date: 3/2/2004 2:48:50 PM
    Author: chaz kavanagh
    E-mail:

we will talk about fez's future after our upcoming nuptials in san francisco

Subject: Ron and Ron Show
    Date: 3/2/2004 9:18:59 AM
    Author: Inside Source
    E-mail:

Ron and Ron will return to the radio on 620WDAE The Sports Animal. The show will air from 10-12 just two hours at the beginning. However once sydication starts the show will be placed in a 7-11 slot. This is a done deal and will be on the air by mid-March. As for Bubba, the rumors are true that Hogan and him are looking to buy a radio station. They do not have any deals locked in at this point.

Subject: Thanks for the update...
    Date: 3/1/2004 11:26:27 PM
    Author: curious listener
    E-mail:

Glad to hear that at least Ron Diaz is still in the community. He has been around for a long time.

Subject: The drive to work was aweful
    Date: 3/1/2004 7:57:06 PM
    Author: crazy in traffic
    E-mail:

No Ron Diaz and Laurie Brown this morning. Where sis they go? What the hell was the fill in program? I had to resort to CDs.

Subject: This psychic predicts.....
    Date: 3/1/2004 6:01:17 PM
    Author: Gary Spivey
    E-mail:

Hello Tampa Bay! Gary Spivey here with my own Ron & Ron predictions. I feel that Ron Bennington, Fez, and Ron Diaz had some discussions in the recent past but they decided not to bring back the old show. Ron Bennington and Fez however are currently very interested in returning to Tampa Bay radio. I feel that they are currently in negotiations with a Tampa Bay radio broadcast company to have the Ron & Fez show in Tampa. I also feel that Billy the Phone Freak has a major part in these events as he wants to stay in radio and has a long history with Ron & Fez from the old Ron & Ron days. Thank you all my friends, Gary -

Subject: RON IS GONE
    Date: 3/1/2004 11:26:23 AM
    Author: Drew
    E-mail: drewb@tampabay.rr.com

Ron is GONE!!! I turned the radio on to Thunder this morning (like EVERY morning) to listen to the Ron Diaz Morning Show and I heard these two knuckle heads bantering about a bunch of mindless crap! I was shocked to say the least. Ron is gone. I can't beleave that we are not going to have any LOCAL morning shows anymore. What the heck is going on?

Subject: Diaz's Big Deal...Ron & Ron Gone For Good!
    Date: 2/29/2004 11:07:04 PM
    Author: The Real Scoop
    E-mail:

I wasn't wrong...I said that Ron & Ron would NOT be reunited, because Ron Diaz got a big deal to jump to 620WDAE and extend his contract with plans to syndicate. With Diaz's new BIG deal, it looks like any thoughts of a reunited Ron & Ron are over! 98ROCK may go to a syndicated morning show also, but definetly not Ron & Fez. Bubba will not be heard in Tampa or probably anywhere else. He's pretty much blacklisted at this point. No one will touch him...probably not even XM satellite radio.

Subject: Let The TRUTH Be Heard for REAL!!!!
    Date: 2/28/2004 9:12:37 PM
    Author: The 'REAL' Radio Junkie
    E-mail:

Hey everyone, I read the take by Radio Insider along with The Real Scoop and guess what - they're both WRONG! The truth of the matter is Ron Diaz is leaving THUNDER 103.5 for 620 am The Sports Animal in Tampa. Ronnie D. will replace our late friend Chris Thomas' show. But all is not lost however. Ron & Fez are currently in negotiations to syndicate their show into the Tampa market. As soon as I get more info on the station, date, etc. I will post on this message board. As far as Bubba goes, I tend to agree with Real Scoop - - Bubba will not be heard in Tampa - - at least for a year or two. The other rumors floating around town that Bubba and his pal Terry Bolea (Hulk Hogan) are trying to buy a Tampa radio station are also not true! Thanks for reading this post. Radio Junkie says seeee ya!!!

Subject:
    Date: 2/26/2004 11:45:33 PM
    Author:
    E-mail:

Elvis and the Easter Bunny are coming back with Ron and Ron. I heard in person from Richard Nixon and YOU know what that means. PS I think I hear the door of the double wide swinging in the wind, oh no, thats, your (insert funny word).

Subject: Bubba Gone...Ron & Ron Will Not Reunite!
    Date: 2/26/2004 7:10:39 PM
    Author: The Real Scoop
    E-mail:

Bubba sucked! He wasn't even in the same league as Ron & Ron! Ron & Ron set the trend for cutting edge, entertaining radio. Ron & Ron are still the all-time kings of great radio! They made history! Bubba was a cheap imitation...period. And...not even that good of a cheap imitation. Bubba should have been fired a long time ago, not for indecency...but, just for being bad! Ron & Ron WILL NOT BE REUNITED on WXTB 98ROCK, WTBT Thunder 103.5, or...anywhere else! WXTB 98ROCK will hire a syndicated show. Bubba will not be hired by 102.5 The Bone or...any other Tampa market station (or any other station in the country probably). His only hope is to TRY to get on XM Radio (subscription), which is a joke! Don't believe Radio Insider...this is The Real Scoop.

Subject: Ah...The 80's!
    Date: 2/26/2004 10:08:53 AM
    Author: Tim Denison
    E-mail: timdwmqp@aol.com

Greetings from St. Louis, MO. I am a transplant here. I moved from Polk County, Auburndale, Fl. you know the Hee Haw section of Florida that you guys used to make fun of. I used to enjoy listening to your show on 95ynf back in the late 80's. Joanne and Wanda, Malabu Moe etc. I called in after Spring Break in 89 and talked about a girl I met. We partied for three straight days and I asked if you guys could call her in St. Louis, MO and ask her if we'll ever hook up again. You did call her at 5:00 am her time and we had a great time on the air. Well, it's been 15 years now and we are happily married and have two children. I always think about that day and how great it was to be involved in a little radio humor. Thanks guys.

Subject: time to reunite
    Date: 2/24/2004 10:05:05 PM
    Author: tc
    E-mail:

Bubba the Love Sponge got fired today. What a perfect time to get the boys and fez back together. I think I'll watch Let the Puppies Breath to reminisce.

Subject: Bubba & Puppies Breathe
    Date: 2/24/2004 2:02:55 PM
    Author: Chris Qualmann
    E-mail: crqualmann@forizs-dogali.com

Chris Qualmann here, an old friend, frequent caller and one-time guest on the R&R Show. It sure sucks that Bubba got fired today. His show was annoying at times, and while he was no Ron & Ron, he still had a tremendous following, and election-year politics is what did him in. On another note ... does anyone know where I can get a copy of Let the Puppies Breathe? Do any stores (such as Fairvilla) still carry it?

Subject: BUBBA FIRED......RON & RON TO BE HIRED!!!
    Date: 2/24/2004 9:28:29 AM
    Author: Radio Insider
    E-mail:

Well, it took quite a bit longer then expected, but Bubba The Love Sponge is finally history at 98ROCK in Tampa. This means we will soon have Ron & Ron back on the radio in their home market of Tampa, Florida! The insiders are saying Ron & Ron will anchor the 6-10 am slot on WXTB/98 ROCK, however I hear some rumblings that the boys may make their home on XTB's classic rock sister station in Tampa WTBT/THUNDER 103.5 WTBT...either way Tampa Bay wins! Look for Bubba to resurface on the radio soon in Tampa Bay on 'Real Classic Rock' 102.5 THE BONE in the Tampa market. This is a station that has long struggled for ratings and they are in negotiations to land Bubba as their morning man. stay tuned for more.....

Subject: BUBBA IS GONE
    Date: 2/24/2004 7:45:56 AM
    Author: BEACH BOY
    E-mail:

BUBBA IS GONE!!! Bring on RON AND RON! GET IT DONE!! NOW!!!!!

Subject: that's not cliff jackson!
    Date: 2/19/2004 3:57:45 PM
    Author: cliff jackson II
    E-mail: cliff@jackson.com

Hey. I called your show once like 10 years ago. I pretented to be the lawyer for those 2 state troopers who claimed they rounded up dames for Clinton (Gov). You guys got pissed off at your producer for letting some nut get through sayin he was Cliff Jackson. Can you play it on the site? It's from around May 94, I think. It'd be cool to hear it.

Subject: RON AND FEZ WILL THEY EVER RETURN TO FLORIDA
    Date: 2/19/2004 10:49:30 AM
    Author: ANDY AKA THE PITBULL DAYTONA
    E-mail: AULFIG@QLHA.COM

WE SURE MISS THEM IN DAYTONA. WISH THEY WOULD ALL REUNITE AGAIN DOWN HERE RONNIE D, RONNIE B, FEZ, AND FLIPPER.

Subject: re: let the puppies breath video
    Date: 2/18/2004 7:48:57 PM
    Author: TAMPA WON'T FORGET
    E-mail:

the let the puppies breath video is some very funny stuff indeed. it's actually been several years since i watched this video but i think its time to dig it out of storage and play that bad boy again! if i remember correctly the video is a compilation of various ron and ron live gigs mixed with puppy shots from actual ron and ron listeners at these gigs. ron diaz has more of a dry sense of humor which fit perfectly with ron bennington and fez whatley's styles. i had the opportunity to listen to ron and fez a bit when they were in nyc and thought the show was great. the original ron n' ron show had an incredible cast of characters that all had an important part in the show's success. they included: ron diaz ron bennington fez whatley billy the phone freak fast eddie flipper paul 'o' larry the cable guy ron diaz and billy the phone freak have a morning show in tampa (103.5 fm) i just wish we could merge their show with ron and fez's show!! hey jersey jokes, if you have a link to the d.c. show please share it with the rest of us..... seeeee ya!!!

Subject: I love my fezzy lo
    Date: 2/17/2004 10:18:44 PM
    Author: Jersey Jokes
    E-mail: pdonnellon@aol.com

hey all...never actually listened to ron n ron...i'm a real new commer...i've been a huge ron n fez fan though since the day they hit ny and followed them into dc...i was curious what that let the puppies out video was all about? ronnie mentioned it one day that they got sued by some chick because of it and settled out of court...could anyone tell me what kinda video it was? and by the way, that other ron, diaz i guess, must have been funny as hell if anyone would rather have him be his partner than fezzy...because i've never heard anyone in my life funnier then that man...and lastly why is everyone complaining about not having these guys to listen too? you all obviously have computers, get on that underground railroad of ron n fez love! See Ya!

Subject: super bowl xxxviii
    Date: 2/2/2004 10:33:14 PM
    Author: janet jackson
    E-mail:

i let the puppies breathe!

Subject: Live Feed
    Date: 2/2/2004 2:05:14 PM
    Author: Baxter
    E-mail: batedbreath@hotmail.com

can someone PLEASE e-mail me the link for internet stream of the ron and fez show?

Subject: What the f_ck happened???
    Date: 1/18/2004 11:24:54 PM
    Author: Hemlock
    E-mail:

So what happened? I read on this site a few months back that 92.5 fm in Tampa was going to change to an all talk format with Ron & Ron in the mornings. Well the station changed formats and has a new morning show....hosted by Cowhead!! For those of you that don't know the history, Cowhead was once Bubba The Love Sponge's sidekick back in the day on 93.3 and 98ROCK. I have to admit that Cowhead can be funny at times...but Ron, Ron, or Fez he will never be. Piss poor move by 92.5 !!! Morning radio in Tampa town really does suck right now....thank God we at least have Ron Diaz to listen to on Thunder 103.5 --- the rest of the morning shows in Tampa can all bite me!!!

Subject: Let's Get Them Back
    Date: 1/11/2004 2:12:49 AM
    Author:
    E-mail: lislynhar@yahoo.com

I discovered Ron and Ron late in life and I guess a little later in their run. I lived in Pensacola in 97/98 and thought they were the funniest radio show I had ever listened to. The first few times I had the radio on and they came on I actually changed the channel because Ron B. would say something I thought was offensive (I find most radio DJ's offensive). After this happening several times, I realized that they made fun of everybody and that they weren't being cruel- just terribly, terribly funny. I became a devoted fan. Then I moved overseas for a couple of years, moved to Tampa only to discover no Ron and Ron. I am still upset about it. Bubba SUCKS and everyone else is so arrogant, I can't stand it. The only bright spot is Fisher on 97X- I like the music on that station and I find him humorous- like a clever, funny friend. He doesn't talk enough though and lets face it- nothing can ever compare to Ron and Ron. So, I say let's stop talking about this and all the rumors and lets petition Clearchannel or Infinity or whoever to get them back. (I'd even settle for Ron and Fez if Diaz doesn't want to play.) Clearchannels website leaves alot to be desired, but I am going to look into this a little more and see if I can come up with some contact info. Money is everything to these companies and if they see how many people are dying to have Ron and Ron back, they would be IDIOTS to not oblige us. I would even listen to that misogynist trash station 98 Rock to get Ron and Ron back. When I finally do find an email or address for someone I am going to send them a link to this message board so that they can see the devotion of Ron and Ron fans. I will also post again with the contact info and would encourage you all to write. And, if anyone out there knows the best way to do this- POST so that we all know. Now, since I didn't get to listen to them very long, I feel like I've missed alot. And now that I live in Tampa, it is my duty to find out more about this great show- is there a history or articles or anything that a novice like me could read to learn more about the history of the show? Thanks.

Subject: pup friction video(or dvd??)
    Date: 1/3/2004 2:12:35 AM

anyone out there have a copy of pup friction,will be wiiling to make a copy of let the puppies breathe to trade....also if flipper reads this,why not talk to the proper sources and re-release both on dvd??thanks, flipper for keeping this site alive!! would love to see more of the other photos the site used to have on it too

Subject: The Reunion
    Date: 1/2/2004 10:07:42 PM
    Author:
    E-mail:

It will happen.I believe it is true. The boys will be back, making our mornings fun again. In georgia alert... and waiting.