Back to the start of all this! Where are they now? That cant be Fez!...is it?? Lets hear that again! Coming to a mall stage near you !!!
Better hope that stain comes out of that fabric on your chair! CD's nutz You're already here freak!!!
Note: The Ron & Ron Show and K.Tek Systems, Inc. accept no responsibility for these postings and they are posted as is. The postings in no way reflect the opinion of The Ron & Ron Show and K.Tek Systems, Inc. We cannot verify or be held responsible for the authenticity or origin of these postings.

2003 OLD POSTS
-|- 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | BACK TO MESSAGE POST -|-

Subject: Looking for audio of the boys...
    Date: 12/29/2003 6:33:23 PM
    Author: mark_megabit_
    E-mail: mark_megabit_@hotmail.com

Hey!! Any of you out there who might have recordings of old Ron&Ron shows, especially the WSUN mayhem, let me know if you would like to trade them for the LATEST Ron&Fez out of DC. I have mp3s of most of their shows for the last 2 years, including NY. SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!! Sorry, but I will not respond to those who do not wish to trade. Maximum respect due to Flipper for keeping this site up after all these years!! seeya, mark_megabit_in_d_c_

Subject: Ron and Ron T-shirts??
    Date: 12/29/2003 11:12:27 AM
    Author: Jimmy C
    E-mail: jim@bucfanz.com

Glad to see the site! While reading about the rumored reunion... I happened to think about my old 95YNF t-shirt. Looking for a new one. Help?

Subject: seasons greetings
    Date: 12/22/2003 10:06:32 PM
    Author: chaz kavanagh
    E-mail:

merry christmas to all my soap opera fans, and to my lover fez marie whatley.

Subject:
    Date: 12/20/2003 2:17:58 AM
    Author:
    E-mail:

Hush little Opie, don't say a word................

Subject: Andy Griffith Land
    Date: 12/17/2003 3:53:18 PM
    Author: The Doctor
    E-mail: drdetroit2112@yahoo.com

Anyone have a recording of the Andy Griffith Land song done to the music of a Metallica song? I believe it was on the air around 1993. Send me a link... Dr. Detroit

Subject: Syndication underground
    Date: 12/15/2003 7:47:42 PM
    Author: Jess
    E-mail: jazmynr@yahoo.com

Are there any syndication underground site. I miss those guys.

Subject: kick ass pic.s
    Date: 11/27/2003 6:54:40 PM
    Author: kim pellegrin
    E-mail: skybizz88@aol.com

i found these pic.s of ron & ron on someones home page , boy do u have some kick ass pic.s glad i found , shit they were making me horny ,lol kim

Subject: Re: Dud get serious
    Date: 11/26/2003 1:47:22 PM
    Author: Marc
    E-mail:

Lincoln, Nebraska will see Ron and Ron before Hartford. Why? Howard Stern is in Hartford. Hartford is no NYC, but it's not exactly a hick town either.

Subject: Vince Margera
    Date: 11/24/2003 6:39:33 PM
    Author: Steve
    E-mail: noletribe@hotmail.com

Anyone catch the new MTV show Viva La Bam, it airs on Sunday nights at 9:30. One of the main people in the show is Bam's uncle, Don Vito, also known as Vince Margera. I vaguely recall Ron B. bringing him in to the studio on occasion for drinking and eating contests, and there is a picture of him on the home page of this site with his hand raised in the air. Just curious if anyone else caught that, or if it could be a totally different guy all together.

Subject: underground
    Date: 11/22/2003 10:56:49 AM
    Author: Dan
    E-mail: Danboy1217@hotmail.com

can someone please e-mail me a link to listen to ron and fez underground. C'ya

Subject: Complete withdrawl!
    Date: 11/20/2003 9:15:53 PM
    Author: J
    E-mail:

can anyone tell me how to pick the guys up outside of D.C.

Subject: larry, the cable guy
    Date: 11/19/2003 10:16:20 PM
    Author: rudedog
    E-mail:

i was kidding about the book by billy the phone freak, however you can catch larry the cable guy on comedy central in the movie blue collar comedy tour.

Subject: Where oh where...
    Date: 11/18/2003 8:43:00 AM
    Author: Me
    E-mail: stupid@stupid.com

There must be a way to hear these guys over the Internet. What station are Ron and Fex on now?

Subject: Listen to Ron & Fez Again!
    Date: 11/18/2003 12:44:59 AM
    Author: Michael Steels
    E-mail: msteels@aol.com

Anyone that would like to hear the Ron & Fez show again can contact me at msteels@aol.com for EVERYTHING in Ron and Fez!

Subject: re: tell all book
    Date: 11/13/2003 4:36:27 PM
    Author: phone freakazoid
    E-mail:

hey rudedog, where can i find billy's new book?

Subject: ron and fez
    Date: 11/11/2003 9:16:55 PM
    Author: the nature boy
    E-mail:

any way to hear the ron and fez show live over the internet? i head them up in DC a few weeks ago and they are funnier than ever!! forget all the talk on this site about a ron and ron reunion...just give us ron and fez!!!!

Subject: MA HA BONE, Brothers
    Date: 11/11/2003 8:23:50 PM
    Author: Joe in O-town
    E-mail:

I listened to Ron and Ron in Orlando for years. It's good to see there are others who miss them as much as I do.You can count me in as a listener if they ever do get back together.Until then,MA HA BONE.

Subject: reunion
    Date: 11/10/2003 11:20:55 PM
    Author: joanne & wanda
    E-mail: cartman_br549@msn.com

To: The Real Scoop How the hell do you know all this to be fact? Diaz's show on 103.5 sucks,he's a conceited prick who needs to add something entertaining to his show

Subject: RE: NO REUNION
    Date: 11/10/2003 1:18:02 AM
    Author: Screwed Over Again
    E-mail:

If there will be no Ron & Ron reunion, what are the chances of Ron & Fez being heard on a Tampa radio station? It's no secret that these guys still have a 'huge' following down here. I always thought the so called 'professionals' who own and run the Tampa area radio stations were missing the boat all these years by not picking up the Howard Stern show. Now I'm sure that they are all a bunch of dumb fucking jerkoff's if they don't jump on the chance to pick up the Ron & Fez show. This town is a joke!

Subject: disciples of comedy
    Date: 11/9/2003 2:59:13 AM
    Author: randy miller
    E-mail: cartman_br549@msn.com

if anyone has, or knows where to get any of the shirts or hats sold at the d.o.c. shows please contact me at cartman_br549@msn.com

Subject: No Reunion
    Date: 11/8/2003 3:41:48 PM
    Author: The Real Scoop
    E-mail:

There will be NO reunion. The Ron & Ron Show is over!!! They don't want to work together again. Diaz does just fine on his own...and Bennington and Fez just landed at yet another station in another market. Some of the rumored crap written on here is total bullshit.

Subject: tell all book
    Date: 11/7/2003 10:18:02 PM
    E-mail:

for all the lowdown on the ron and ron show, read the new book, lost in the shavings by billy the phone freak.

Subject: we miss our Fezatorials !!!!
    Date: 11/7/2003 12:47:26 AM
    Author: angry white listener in need of good radio
    E-mail:

i am really getting pissed off now. i don't know what is rumor and what is fact. if a ron n' ron reunion is at all possible just come out and tell us. if there is no chance then i want to hear that as well. i'd really prefer to hear it directly from ronnie diaz himself on his morning radio program on thunder 105.5 let's either put these rumors to rest or come out with some official word about a reunion once and for all!!!!

Subject: It'll Never Happen!
    Date: 11/6/2003 8:25:41 AM
    Author: T
    E-mail:

It'll never happen! Don't believe what you read. Ron Diaz and Ron Bennington aren't getting back together! The Ron & Ron Show was legendary. Overall, it was probably the best radio of the past 50 years...but, it's over. So, lets all move on and stop holding on to the myth that Diaz and Bennington are getting back together.

Subject: update from 7/3/2003 post
    Date: 11/5/2003 11:34:44 PM
    Author: Radio Insider
    E-mail:

As previously posted by an unidentified individual on 10/31/03 contract issues and obligations are in fact holding up the long awaited Ron & Ron reunion. I must add to this however that inside sources say that Clearchannel has decided to continue running Bubba The Love Sponge mornings on WXTB . This leaves the morning drive at WTBT the best option for a Ron & Ron reunion. There are issues within Bubba's contract that could prevent 'similar' morning drive competition from running on another Tampa Bay area Clearchannel station. The legalities which specify exactly what defines 'similar' is the at root of the issue. Apparently the fact that WTBT and WXTB are both 'rock radio' formats (although each very different) may prevent Ron & Ron from running head to head with Bubba in the mornings on WTBT. To complicate things further, Ron Diaz will only do morning drive, while Ron Bennington and Fez are willing to do afternoons or evenings if necessary. There is still a strong possibility Clearchannel could scrap the classic rock format at WTBT and go with an 'FM Talk' format in order to make this happen. With Ron Diaz's built in audience currently at WTBT, the possibilities of the Ron & Ron show being broadcast on another Clearchannel station are very unlikely. If WTBT goes 'FM talk' look for Clearchannel's WMTX to become the area's 'classic rock' outlet. More to follow....

Subject: ...
    Date: 11/4/2003 7:45:24 PM
    Author: DrussRob
    E-mail: mydenny@hotmail.com

LET THE PUPPIES BREATHE! LET THE PUPPIES BREATHE! LET THE PUPPIES BREATHE!

Subject:
    Date: 10/31/2003 5:28:24 PM
    Author:
    E-mail:

Be patient. All will be revealed. The reunion we've all been waiting for will occur after short term contractual obligations are satisfied. It will be based in Tampa and will be a Clearchannel product. Syndication will begin soon after; several stations have already shown interest. Now, I must get back to my baloute.

Subject: I really miss you guys...
    Date: 10/31/2003 4:24:40 PM
    Author: Mike T
    E-mail: mudshark47@juno.com

Well, I saw all the rumors turned out to be just that. Whatever went wrong with you guys, kiss and make up. Its time to wipe out all the so called competition in talk radio and let the good times roll (again).

Subject: msnbc don johnson
    Date: 10/25/2003 8:13:00 PM
    Author: chris
    E-mail:

I was watching a show on MSNBC about Don Johnson's life (similar to the true e! hollywood story). As they went through his miserable life. the timeline stopped on the day he was drunk on the air with ron and ron. they mentioned ron and ron and played a bit of that day. nice to see them mentioned.

Subject: dude get serious
    Date: 10/24/2003 7:16:51 PM
    Author: Gary in Lincoln
    E-mail:

Lincoln, Nebraska will see Ron and Ron before Hartford.

Subject: Can somebody tell me...
    Date: 10/23/2003 4:12:05 PM
    Author: John Clark
    E-mail: johnclark@direcway.com

I, like everyone else, listened to R&R in Florida when they were on way-back-when. Now I live in D.C. and listen to Ron & Fez on nights at WJFK. The question I have, and which I have never seen an answer to, is: why did R&R break up in the first place? I've heard so many different rumors/stories that I don't know what is true. Anybody know? A caller not too long ago tried to ask Ron & Fez, but they kinda reminisced about FL and then ducked the question...

Subject: Remember 95 YNF ???
    Date: 10/15/2003 1:31:58 AM
    Author: Tampa Tom
    E-mail:

Bring back Ron & Ron and while your at it bring back 95YNF....The BEST Rock station Tampa has ever seen!!! 102.5 'Real Classic Rock' SUCKS Monkey Nuts!!! 98 ROCK is PRETTY COOL (although BUBBA BITES THE BIG ONE!!)and THUNDER 103.5 is a good CLASSIC ROCK station (Hat's off to RON DIAZ)...but none compare to the ORIGINAL WYNF !!! check out 95ynf.com ...petty cool site!!

Subject: just tell fez
    Date: 10/13/2003 9:06:37 PM
    E-mail:

i really think fez does a good job around here; ron d. then just tell him you love him; ron b. no he will take it the wrong way; ron d. no he wont, just tell him you love him ; ron b. no;ron d. just do it; ron b. fez, i love you ;ron d. and you know the rest!

Subject: Listen To Diaz Every Morning
    Date: 10/7/2003 8:57:25 AM
    Author: John M.
    E-mail:

The Ron & Ron Show rocked, but they're probably not getting back together. I'm still a big fan and listen to Ron Diaz every morning.

Subject: Tampa needs Ron & Ron
    Date: 10/1/2003 11:13:48 PM
    Author: Ron & Ron Forever!
    E-mail:

Tampa radio sucks without Ron & Ron. Yeah, we can hear Ron Diaz on thunder 103.5 and it's still good radio....but c'mon we don't need all that 'classic rock' in the a.m. we need 'classic comedy' in the morning. And for great morning drive comedy nothing beats Ron & Ron....and Fez, Billy, Flipper, Fast Eddie, and all the whole gang! So I say we start a petition, let's get signatures! Let's bring Ron & Ron back where they belong...back home to Tampa! Post messages on this board and post them on the ronfez.net message board. Let's get the word out!!!

Subject: come back
    Date: 9/26/2003 9:00:36 PM
    Author: mike
    E-mail:

if ron and ron ever came back, BATCH time!!

Subject: ron and ron show
    Date: 9/26/2003 8:56:29 PM
    Author: mike
    E-mail:

I've been listening to morning shows for a long time, and let me tell you, none will ever compare to ron and ron. the closest one would be tommy and rumble, but ron and ron were far superior.

Subject: RON AND FEZ
    Date: 9/25/2003 10:55:53 AM
    Author: CHIMPY
    E-mail: CHIMPYLULU@AOL.COM

I AM FEENING FOR SOME RON AND FEZ IN THE NEW YORK CITY AREA. CAN I HEAR THEM ON THE INTERNET? PLEASE HELP ME. THESE ARE MY FINAL DAYS.

Subject: Ron & Ron kick ass
    Date: 9/24/2003 9:20:51 AM
    Author: Jungle Jim
    E-mail:

If Ron & Ron came back now it would be off the charts! Bubba's syndication is just about over. He just got blown out of Hartford, CT. He's outta gas! Stern is spent! Ron & Ron would kick ass! If somebody's smart, they make it happen.

Subject: Sling Blade Bakery
    Date: 9/19/2003 11:45:02 PM
    Author: Jim Hayes
    E-mail: james.h@allvantage.com

When I was listening to Ron and Ron back in the '90s they had a parody called The Sling Blade Bakery. Does anyone know where I can get a recording of it? Hey, and when are you guys comming back to Miami?

Subject: Need a.m. show in Hartford CT
    Date: 9/16/2003 3:07:23 PM
    Author: Filmer
    E-mail: shaftolite@aol.com

Never had the chance to listen to Ron & Ron, but it sounds like they had a great show. What happened to them and are they getting back together? We could use them in Hartford CT. Thankfully, Bubba the Love sponge is officially gone as of yesterday. He was on WMRQ 104.1 in Hartford, and clearchannel flipped the station yesterday from modern rock to hip-hop. All new DJs coming in. Bubba bombed in Hartford big time. Ratings sucked, but what can you expect with a show as bad as his? I would love for Ron and Ron to come to the area. We need some decent a.m. programming here, and it sounds like their show is a start.

Subject: It can happen
    Date: 9/14/2003 10:38:38 PM
    Author: 1Freebird
    E-mail: 1Freebird@bellsouth.net

you know, people have arguments all the time. sometimes they make up, sometimes not. But when you have the possibilty to be as huge as Ron and Ron were going to be, then you have to suck it up and make up. The only losers in this whole drama is the listener. I used to schedule my meetings around the Ron and Ron show. It was a major part of my life. I have since moved my family back home to Mississippi, but given the chance, i would move anywhere to hear the Ron and Ron show. So, get over it and get back together. Mahabone, my brothers MOTB

Subject: HELP
    Date: 9/10/2003 4:40:40 PM
    Author: Erik
    E-mail: Bruingoal6@aol.com

PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK TO THE PENSACOLA AREA!!!!!! Rick and Bubba are freaking killing me!!!!! and Howard just sucks!!!! Its gotta be the whole cast!!!!!

Subject: I Miss My Buddies
    Date: 9/3/2003 3:27:47 PM
    Author: Toby
    E-mail: trappaport@bam.org

Hey, I was a huge fan of Ron and Fez when they were in New York and I would love to hear them. Please let me know where to look - I miss my buddies! Thanks, Toby (trappaport@bam.org)

Subject: bubba
    Date: 8/28/2003 8:14:05 AM
    Author: Marc
    E-mail:

>LATEST BIG RUMOR: I understand the whole Bubba The Love Sponge Morning Show syndication thing is about to come crashing down. I really hope this rumor is true. The idiots at clearchannel gave us bubba here in Connecticut about a year ago and it's been a disaster. How anyone can listen to this guy is beyond me. I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than be subjected to bubba's trash.

Subject: where are you guys
    Date: 8/27/2003 8:31:17 AM
    Author: gener cruz
    E-mail: genercruz@mail.com

started listening to you guys on wjrr in orlando but then i moved to the pensacola area and to my surprise heard you guys on tk101. left the area for awhile and came back but cant find you guys anywhere. where can i catch the great ron and ron? diaz, bennington, fez, paulo where to hell are you.

Subject: Savannah
    Date: 8/26/2003 8:03:07 PM
    Author: Smitty
    E-mail: Smitty175@hotmail.com

I was just wondering and hoping that your show would come back to Savannah. I'm listening to Kidd Kraddick in the morning right now and although it's a good show, it's no Ron & Ron. Holla back!

Subject: They Should Do It
    Date: 8/23/2003 10:15:58 AM
    Author: Tom Panatolli
    E-mail: tppana@lycos.com

Ronnie B and Fez should see if Ronnie D would take them back. Clear Channel could make it work. Yes, Bubba The Love Sponge does SUCK and it doesn't look like his syndication is working. Ron & Ron would be the big show that gives Clear Channel what they need. Diaz seems to be doing well on his own though. I heard that Ronnie B and Fez just bounced again to Washington, doing nights. They should see if Diaz would take them back and get back to doing big time radio.

Subject: R & R mention on Diaz's show
    Date: 8/21/2003 8:30:59 PM
    Author: Connie
    E-mail: connie@ewol.co

Yea, I was shocked to hear Diaz mention the ron and ron show twice today on Thunder. He never does that. Ronnie D. without Ronnie B. is nothing, but I listen just to try to re-capture the good times. I can't stand classic rock, so it's hard for me to listen. I hope so much that his mentioning the old show is a sign that they may be re-uniting. I would just die from excitement.

Subject: This cannot be true!
    Date: 8/19/2003 9:53:46 PM
    Author: Common Sense
    E-mail: idonthaveone@blowme.com

Sure, BTLS sucks. So does Lex & Terry. Howard who? I cannot imagine that Clear Channel would pull Ron & Fez away from Infinity & then get Diaz back in with them. It would cost too much money; something Clear Channel doesn't like to spend. It's not logical.

Subject: XM
    Date: 8/19/2003 6:36:23 PM
    Author: Hurlex
    E-mail: hurlex1996@hotmail.com

Ron&Ron need to come back and they could replace the lame Bubba the Love Sponge on the XM extreme station. Now that would make them plenty of money and the whole world would be happy.

Subject: Where is she now?
    Date: 8/18/2003 6:35:27 PM
    Author: paul lucero
    E-mail: pslmisc@hotmail.com

Where is or what is Jessie St. James ( adult film star doing now? ). Is she even still alive

Subject: It Would Be Off The Hook!
    Date: 8/18/2003 12:03:32 PM
    Author: Jason M.
    E-mail:

What's goin' on? What's all this talk about Ron & Ron getting back together? If its true...it would be OFF THE HOOK! I never heard anything better than Ron & Ron before, or since!

Subject: Bring 'Em Back!!
    Date: 8/1/2003 1:54:23 PM
    Author: Old School
    E-mail:

Maha Bone My Brothers and Sisters: I miss the show. I still have fond memories talking with my buddies about what we had heard that morning on the Ron and Ron Show. Old School

Subject: Seems like yesterday.
    Date: 7/30/2003 12:51:08 PM
    Author: Smoked Mullet Man
    E-mail:

Back in '95 I had to have an operation to remove a tumor at the base of my spine.It was very painful and took about three months to recover.I couldn't take the pain even with HEAVY painkillers.I couldn't stand,sit or even lay without being in pain.Thank God for the Ron and Ron show.I couldn't wait for the next show.I knew for four hours a day I would laugh and I wouldn't feel as bad.When it ended at 10:00am I would start the countdown to 6:00am the next day.Thank you Ron and Ron show.

Subject: THE RETURN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Date: 7/29/2003 8:21:21 PM
    Author: DAN
    E-mail:

IF THIS IS A HOAX, WHOEVER STARTED IT, YOU BASTARD!!!! IF IT'S TRUE, THERE IS A GOD!!!!! THE GREATEST SHOW ON RADIO RETURN? WITH THE WHOLE CAST! WILL THERE BE LIVE SHOWS AGAIN? WILL BILLY EVER FIGHT FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN! WHERE ARE THE YOUNG SPOCK CHRONICLES! WHEN WHEN WHEN OR ARE WE THERE YET!!!!!! 98 ROCK? 102.5? 103.5? TO MANY QUESTIONS, NOT ENOUGH PATIENCE. FINALLY TAMPA RADIO WORTH LISTENING TO.

Subject: Ron & Ron Again?...I Can't Wait !!!
    Date: 7/23/2003 12:43:28 PM
    Author: Todd C.
    E-mail:

I got a call a little while back from someone taking a radio survey. They asked me if Ron & Ron were back on the air...if I would listen. I almost had a heart attack! I couldn't believe it! What's going on? I can't wait!!!

Subject: Ron or Ron
    Date: 7/20/2003 11:22:56 PM
    Author: TWP
    E-mail: kevcowiffle@hotmail.com

I listen to the show in NJ through underground, but i just wondered this: When they say Ron and Ron, which one comes first, Bennington or Diaz? Wierd.

Subject: the truth
    Date: 7/19/2003 8:13:50 PM
    Author: sam
    E-mail: samcash01@yahoo.com

There's no reason to believe that rumor is true.

Subject: Drooling with Excitement
    Date: 7/11/2003 12:05:43 PM
    Author: Tom S.
    E-mail: tjs11@lycos.com

If any of these rumors of Ron & Ron getting back together are true,it would be the biggest thing to hit radio in a long, long time. It would be huge! The Ron & Ron Show would easily be the biggest and best show around. They would automatically be #1 in the ratings. After all this time, the fans are still drooling with excitement and anticipation. I hope that they finally do it. I can't wait. I'd listen every minute of every day. I'm excited just thing about it.

Subject: OMG
    Date: 7/10/2003 3:03:11 PM
    E-mail: mydenny@hotmail.com

Dude! If that's true.... whoa.. I think I just made a mess... sticky... yeah

Subject: what's the real deal???
    Date: 7/9/2003 10:08:24 PM
    Author: Matty L
    E-mail:

hey, i recently heard ron & fez would be broadcast in tampa real soon (on 92.5 fm when they change formats to all-talk). does anyone know when that will happen? the earlier post on this board from 7/3 suggests a ron & ron reunion in tampa....so what's the real deal is it ron & ron or ron & fez????

Subject: Ron and Ron video?
    Date: 7/8/2003 3:56:01 AM
    Author: Cozmo
    E-mail: thethorpedo12@wmconnect.com

Does anybody have any links or any files of video from the Ron and Ron show? You can get some video of Ron and Fez at www.foundarymusic.com but I was wondering if theres any in studio clips from Flordia?

Subject: Bubba Going......Ron n' Ron Coming!!!
    Date: 7/3/2003 10:46:12 AM
    Author: Radio Insider
    E-mail:

LATEST BIG RUMOR: I understand the whole Bubba The Love Sponge Morning Show syndication thing is about to come crashing down. Oh yeah, Bubba still gets big ratings in Tampa, but the other cities are struggling big time. Fort Myers just dumped his show, and Hartford is next. Clearchannel can't justify the money they put into Bubba's show for Tampa-Only Ratings. They need national syndication revenue to make it work for them. Now the way it's gonna go down is as follows....Bubba will remain on 98 ROCK in Tampa until his contract expires. After that, Clearchannel will pour huge money into the Ron n' Ron Show which will be based from 98 ROCK in Tampa. THUNDER 103.5 will replace the current Ron Diaz show with a music/news/traffic type format without all the typical morning-show talk. Look for Ron and Ron to be quickly syndicated to Orlando, Fort Myers, Savannah, West Palm, Miami, NYC, and DC. Hartford is strongly considering Ron n' Ron to replace Bubba as well. (Remember, syndication success in not an issue for Ron n' Ron...they already have a proven syndication-success track record). The reason this has not surfaced sooner is up until now Clearchannel has insisted that a new Ron n' Ron show be based in New York City and Ronnie D has said all along that he will only do radio out of the Tampa Bay area. Well Diaz won the fight and the show will belong to Tampa!!! So get ready for the biggest comeback in radio history.....The Return of The Ron n' Ron Radio Network!!!

Subject: Sydication Underground
    Date: 7/2/2003 3:28:30 AM

Ron & Fez are alive and well in the underground, E-mail me for information. $teel$

Subject: ron and fez stream
    Date: 6/30/2003 12:23:16 PM
    Author: jake
    E-mail: khrich409@aol.com

if anyone has the stream to listen to ron and fez please e-mail

Subject: Ron & Ron...the Best!
    Date: 6/28/2003 9:59:15 AM
    Author: Jay
    E-mail:

Get Ron & Ron back together again before I start to lose hope! It would be the best show on radio again...no doubt! The fans would be there in full force!

Subject: R AND R ON RADIO AGAIN?
    Date: 6/11/2003 12:29:34 PM
    Author: Missing Florida
    E-mail:

I left St Pete in 1999 to start a job in south carolina.I've been thinking about comming back.If ron and ron went back on the air in tb area again,I would come back asap.that's all it would take.The Ron and Ron Army is waitng to be called back to active duty.

Date: 6/10/2003 10:57:03 PM
    Author: stylez
    E-mail: cristyle01@email.com

If there is a list to get .mp3 files of ron and fez show I'd like to get on it to. Fan for life here too....

Subject: An era in my life
    Date: 6/9/2003 9:02:21 PM
    Author: Michael
    E-mail: michael.dietrich@cox.com

It was a lifestyle, night shift ,,,off work ,,,,fire up,,, Ron and Ron Radio network.......

Subject: ron anf fez
    Date: 6/8/2003 10:26:19 AM
    Author: tim
    E-mail: tj123166@yahoo.com

I am also looking for a link or to be put on a mailing list for syndication underground, if anyone can help let me know

Subject: Are they still around?
    Date: 6/6/2003 1:46:27 PM
    Author: Dave V
    E-mail: DaveV@upstreamtech.net

I'm thinking about moving to Florida and want to know if R&R are still on the air or what is going on with them.

Subject: Ron & Ron...So Cool!
    Date: 6/4/2003 8:56:30 AM
    Author: Lisa F.
    E-mail:

If Ron & Ron got back together it would be so cool! I would love to be able to listen every morning again.

Subject: Reply to Troy about survey
    Date: 6/2/2003 5:46:15 PM
    Author: S.M./FL
    E-mail: sterusmall@hotmail.com

There has been several references to the old Ron & Ron Show on Diaz's morning show lately. Before the last few weeks I rarely heard even a hint of the old show. Diaz's agent, Ross, even had old live-gig pictures on the show last week. And Lorie Brown even used Fez's name. The above, plus several other little references that only a long time fan might pick up on have had me wondering if it could happen again.

Subject: Please Help
    Date: 6/2/2003 9:28:27 AM
    Author: Vinnie
    E-mail: IsleReef@hotmail.com

Its been a slow boaring death process for the New York Ron & Fez fan base. Does anyone know of anyway to hear them in NY over the internet????? Please help before I am totally insane. Big Ass card holder 5463. Thanks. See Ya!!!!!

Subject: Ron and Ron radio Survey...
    Date: 5/26/2003 9:46:55 PM
    Author: Troy
    E-mail: GSman@dragbike.com

Hey Flip, I just got cold called for a radio survey this weekend. They asked the usual questions but the last one was If Ron and Ron were back on the air, would you listen?....my jaw about hit the ground....have you heard about this at all ??? Fellow Goof High degenerate...class of 86' Troy Stainbrook. Maybe there is hope for the Bay Area !!!!!

Subject: Ron & Fez
    Date: 5/20/2003 3:29:45 PM
    Author: Steels
    E-mail: msteels

To get everything that is Ron & Fez E-mail me for information.

Subject: Ron and Fez
    Date: 5/20/2003 12:15:32 AM
    Author: Matt
    E-mail: bane518@iwon.com

Does anyone how I can listen to boys over the internet?I live in Jersey and I'll be a fan for life.Thanks

Subject: The Best
    Date: 5/17/2003 10:52:12 AM
    Author: Jon G.
    E-mail: jfg3@hotmail.com

A big fan of Ron & Ron from Orlando, I went to the live gig at Daytona and the boxing match at Universal Studios. The show was THE BEST! Too bad its not around anymore. It is sorely missed. You guys made me laugh everyday!!!!

Subject: Radio sucks
    Date: 5/10/2003 8:47:51 PM
    Author: Kate
    E-mail:

Radio sucks without Ron & Ron! I haven't heard anything worth listening to since you guys broke up. It's been way too long. There seems to be a lot of copy cats out there...but, nothing compares. Bring back Ron & Ron!!! I listened everyday and miss you guys a lot. I really want my Ron & Ron! Please...pretty please!

Subject: True Story
    Date: 5/8/2003 1:01:14 PM
    Author: Stuck in the ATL
    E-mail:

At the time of the live gig at Storman's,my wife worked at a mental hospital around Feather Sound area.That morning a patient who was batsh*t crazygot out of a locked ward.He took a taxi to Storman's.My wife called Clearwater PD.The police drove her to Storman's.Upon arrival the dude was waving down the police in the parking lot.He wanted to go back to the hospital.He had gone inside and said,Those people scare me.

Subject: AWESOME RADIO
    Date: 5/4/2003 6:41:03 AM
    Author: Mad Beach Bum
    E-mail:

I would have to fight my a-hole co-workers every morning to listen to Ron and Ron.My boss would go off when he heard the radio on with them on it.Finally,I became supervisor and the rule was if one person touched the radio when they were on,it was ass out the door time.

Subject: Ron and Fez coming to Tampa!!!
    Date: 5/1/2003 10:35:59 PM
    Author: you heard it here first
    E-mail:

Oh Yeah!!! I have heard a rumor that the Ron and Fez show will be heard in Tampa in the coming months. According to this rumor the boys will be syndicated into Tampa onto one of the Infinity FM music stations in the area, (probably 92.5 FM WYUU). Apparently, the station will be changing formats to an FM Talk/Music format once it gets a signal increase. The station will also feature Howard Stern in the mornings (He's good....but Ron & Ron were better!) But we will take Stern anyday as long as Ron and Fez are part of the deal!! Spread the word to all your friends... This is gonna be HUGE !!!!!!!!

Subject: Loved the show
    Date: 5/1/2003 8:26:56 AM
    Author: Lucas
    E-mail:

Listened to Ron & Ron everyday. Loved the show. Thanks for all the great times! Miss hearing it. Keep hope alive!!!

Subject: ma ha bone!
    Date: 4/30/2003 4:18:12 PM
    Author: JORGE
    E-mail: yoygue328@msn.com

just a little something, if y'all see an old truck with a MA HA BONE! sign, its just a diehard fan of the ron and ron ERA.

Subject: Why not?
    Date: 4/28/2003 2:22:07 PM
    Author: Mike
    E-mail:

If you read the messages posted here, it seems the world is waiting for the return of Ron & Ron. Why not come back? It would be great.

Subject: randf underground
    Date: 4/26/2003 10:02:53 PM
    Author: jason
    E-mail: jayspin@hotmail.com

how can i listen to ron and fez in nj,, i used to listen in ny 102.7new and now they have gone to dc. i have a computer obiously,, let me know, i'm destperate to her the boys!!!! thank u!!!

Subject: Show tapes
    Date: 4/25/2003 10:36:15 PM
    Author: Chris McIntyre
    E-mail: shgc@darientel.net

Savannah morning radio is not the same w/out R&R Show. Hell, no radio is the same w/out you guys. Any idea where I could get some tapes. Will be glad to compensate.

Subject: Still Listen to tapes
    Date: 4/25/2003 12:19:31 PM
    Author: Randy Sonnenberg
    E-mail:

I have tapes made of your show that I listen to. I didn't know Ron and Ron split up, since I moved to Michigan. Get back together and put your show on the internet or XM satelite so I can hear it. Thanks Flipper for keeping the faith alive.

Subject: Big Fan
    Date: 4/24/2003 9:03:31 AM
    Author: Jayson
    E-mail:

I was a big fan....I'd love to hear the Ron & Ron show again!

Subject: fuckin clearwater....
    Date: 4/20/2003 11:29:12 AM
    E-mail: den_sum@msn.com

Must have the videos... I had em all, but they mysteriously disappeared. Funny shit man, let me know if I can still get copies dude. thx

Subject: What A Great Show
    Date: 4/19/2003 11:11:04 AM
    Author: Fred
    E-mail: codefred@lycos.com

I loved the Ron & Ron Show. It was a blast. Singapore Air, Retard Eddie, Don Johnson, Dikes On Bikes, etc. It was hilarious EVERYDAY! All the great stuff. No one did it like you guys! It was the best. Thanks for all the great times. I really miss the show.

Subject: look back
    Date: 4/17/2003 8:27:47 PM
    Author: DAN
    E-mail: NONE

I was looking at the messages from 9/11 i still brings me back memories of that sad sad sad sad sad sad day

Subject: Hook-up
    Date: 4/10/2003 12:21:00 PM
    Author: Bill
    E-mail:

Ron and Ron need to hook-up again! Forget all this other nonsense!

Subject: check out www.95ynf.com
    Date: 4/9/2003 11:47:03 PM
    Author: rock n roll pirate
    E-mail:

Hey all you original Ron n Ron listeners from Tampa, Florida. Check out www.95ynf.com Included are links to many websites of the ynf dj's and staff!!!!

Subject: You Rock
    Date: 4/9/2003 10:30:21 PM
    Author: C. Kakara
    E-mail: ckakara@hotmail.com

Dude, you guys are really missed.. I used to listen to you and HOTR every day of the week during work, and I used to make my wife listen to the rewinds during the weekends (She freakin' hated you guys). It was truly a beautiful thing, and it could be again. I just move from Sarasota to KY and they just don't cut it. Anyway, I understand you have to do what you have to do.. Is it true that Fez and Gary Spivey got engaged in Hawaii. That's truly gross.

Subject: I need to hear Ron and Fez
    Date: 4/8/2003 10:10:20 PM
    Author: james
    E-mail: javahelm@msn.com

I would love to know where I can hear Ron and Fez on the net

Subject: HELP !!!
    Date: 4/8/2003 2:34:23 PM
    Author: dan
    E-mail: herbweener@aol.com

Just looking for R&F underground. Please help. Email- herbweener@aol.com B.A.C. 4244

Subject: Biggest thing on radio
    Date: 4/8/2003 11:51:35 AM
    Author: Scott
    E-mail: scmvance@hotmail.com

Now's the time to make a huge comeback. Ron & Ron could be the biggest thing on radio. Big Ronnie D, Ronnie B, Fez, Fast Eddie, maybe even Billy, etc. If you guys came back...no one could touch you. Do us all a favor. I haven't heard anything that's even come close. We all really miss you guys.

Subject: Dammit!
    Date: 4/5/2003 12:57:54 AM
    Author: 26185
    E-mail: yes please

On the bright side, I did just hear that they're on in Baltimore now. Sweet jeezus i miss those guys. if you know a way to stream please email me at mcsurveyusaa tnetscap edotnet

Subject: Damn
    Date: 4/4/2003 6:15:55 PM
    Author:
    E-mail: tpinard@bellsouth.net

Ron and Ron were the best ever they could be even better now. There isnt crap to listen to on the radio. Unless you want to bang you head into a wall for an hour or so. Or cry because you do ran off with you truck and women. These guys need to come back in a bad way. Does anyone have any good link for pictures or downloads from the old show. Thanks

Subject: Ron & Ron Forever
    Date: 4/2/2003 3:29:42 PM
    Author: Chris
    E-mail:

What the hell....you guys haven't kissed and made up yet???Ron & Ron Rocked...Ron & Ron Ruled! Ron & Ron rocked the free world!

Subject: How great it was!
    Date: 3/30/2003 9:51:39 AM
    Author: Dean Baldacci
    E-mail: baldacci67@hotmail.com

I used to live in Orlando and listened to Ron & Ron every single day. I try to tell people about the show and they just can't even imagine what I'm talking about. I play them my Let The Puppies Breathe and Pup Friction videos and even though they're amazed, they can't quite get the whole picture of how great the show was. There's never been anything like it since. I'd love to see Ron & Ron get back together again. You guys could be bigger than ever!

Subject: I Remember
    Date: 3/26/2003 3:09:21 PM
    Author: Tom
    E-mail: tomkimt50@yahoo.com

I remember the great days of The Ron & Ron Show, and looked forward to waking up every morning just so I could turn on the radio and hear the show. I remember how fun it was to listen to you guys and I always felt like I was part of the fun. I saw Bennington a couple times at the old Comedy Scene and I showed up at the Live Gig in Sarasota and the one at the Tampa Convention Center. Had a wild time at both. A buddy of mine lived in Orlando and we used to talk about the show whenever we got together or talked on the phone. Too bad the show isn't around anymore. Ron & Ron were the best!!!!!!

Subject: Still Miss
    Date: 3/22/2003 10:49:30 AM
    Author: Chad
    E-mail:

Still miss the Ron & Ron Show!!!!! Bring it back!!!

Subject: Ron & Fez: Alomost Live
    Date: 3/22/2003 4:23:47 AM

A system has been put together to allow fans of the Ron & Fez Show to listen nightly, not live but one commercial break away from real time. After every break the show is quickly converted and sent out to hundreds of listeners via a direct mailing list. To be added to this list e-mail me at msteels@aol.com All computers old and new, all connections slow and fast, all e-mail boxes small or large are able to use and take advantage of this system. I hope everyone who is interested will enjoy!

Subject: Ron & Ron
    Date: 3/19/2003 8:22:50 AM
    Author: Kyle
    E-mail: kj465@mindspring.com

First of all...I thought this was the Ron & Ron site! I thought that this was a place for fans of the Ron & Ron show to come together. This site exists because the RON & RON Show was the best of all time. The show smoked! It took all of the cast to make it great, and will never be duplicated. I miss the Ron & Ron Show too, and think they should all get back together. Besides, who wants to be syndicated underground anyway?

Subject: Ron and Fez, not Ron and Ron
    Date: 3/18/2003 9:30:43 PM
    Author: stacks
    E-mail: stacksnyc@yahoo.com

I don't know why all you are whining about missing Ron and Ron when Ronnie 2-Bucks is still gold with his best friend Fez Whatley. Even better, since we live in the age of wonder and science, you can hear the duo from anywhere in the world if you know the electronic link! Stay gold, Ronnie B., stay gold!!! Anyone wonder why no one syndicates Ronnie D. underground?! It's no mystery!

Subject: Syndication underground
    Date: 3/18/2003 7:07:14 PM
    Author: Big Mike
    E-mail: Fortygrand@aol.com

I need Ron and Fez! If anyone has a streaming audio link to still hear them i would greatly appreciate it if they would send it to me.. PLease !!!

Subject: miss the old show
    Date: 3/15/2003 2:44:41 AM
    Author: paul
    E-mail: jpaullyb@aol.com

I used to live in Savannah, GA and I loved the show. Listened every day. I still have my copy of Let the puppies breathe. I miss hearing the whole cast making me laugh and starting my day out on a good note. I now live in the Los Angeles area but travel for my job. When I am in markets that have either Diaz or Bennington, i always listen, and remember fondly the the good old days...then I usually head to the mens room and run off a batch. Just for fun. And think about B.L. and her crippled hand. Thanks for the fun you guys!! Sincerely, Paul

Subject: Syndication Underground
    Date: 3/14/2003 12:32:54 AM
    Author: Sweeney
    E-mail: Sweeney75@aol.com

Please if anybody out there possibly does have a streaming link to Ron & Fez be be a budday and send it me please. Thanks BigASS Card holder 674 Hooooahhhhh <---that's an oscar winner there

Date: 3/12/2003 7:45:23 PM
    Author: pete
    E-mail: psopirhory@hotmail.com

I would be in much appreciation to anyone who could e-mail me a streaming audio link. I miss the show. pete

Date: 3/10/2003 7:41:44 PM
    Author: Blake H.
    E-mail:

Even though I hear Big Ronnie D on Thunder 103.5 every morning, I'm still hopeful for the day that Ron & Ron are back together again! That show kicked serious ass! It was some wild shit! I'm still not sure why you broke up exactly, but who really cares as long as you get back together. Give us all a break. We could use some Ron & Ron again. Seeeeee Ya!

Subject: I Agree
    Date: 3/8/2003 10:50:21 AM
    Author: Jack
    E-mail: brojack1@msn.com

I agree, GET BACK TOGETHER! I keep checking this site to see if there's any news of you guys getting back together, or even a reunion. Ron & Ron rocked! I never heard anything like it, before or since. Do you guys realize how good you were together? I hope for the day that I come to this site and there's news that The Ron & Ron Show is back!

Subject: goddammit
    Date: 3/5/2003 9:52:39 PM
    Author: 1freebird
    E-mail:

are you ever going to get back together. i finally left florida, but would move back if ron and ron got back together. that is no sh!t. my life has not been the same since you broke up. i would schedule all my meetings around ron and ron show. goddammit goddammit. i want ron and ron back

Subject: Ron and Fez Onlline???
    Date: 3/5/2003 12:16:35 AM
    Author: George
    E-mail: Soulfly2311@hotmail.com

Just wanted to know if anyone knows a site where you can listen to Ron and Fez or if they are even on In DC???? HELP!!!!!

Date: 3/3/2003 8:56:33 PM
    Author: Andrew
    E-mail: OpieAnthony3788@yahoo.com

If anyone out there has the link to Ron and Fez syndication underground, please send it to me. First I had to deal with O&A getting fired and then Ron and Fez getting kicked out of NY so I need the site.

Subject: Bring Back Ron & Ron
    Date: 3/1/2003 10:35:34 AM
    Author: Kevin
    E-mail: kjs22766@aol.com

My radio hasn't sounded any good since Ron & Ron went off the air. All the other shows suck in comparison. All the crazy shit they did kept us all entertained and kept our ears glued to the radio. I have a Ron & Ron tee shirt that I still wear and people always comment on it. Ron & Ron ruled the airwaves! BRING BACK RON & RON! I'm ready to glue my ear to the radio again.

Subject: NO Comparison
    Date: 2/28/2003 8:18:26 AM
    Author: brynot
    E-mail: wpmagazine@hotmail.com

Listened to Ron&Ron from 92-95. Once I moved to northern Florida I had to put up with Lex & Terry. I have never heard anything funnier than Ron&Ron circa 1992-94, when they had it all. Howard Stern couldn't come close, neither could any of these other fools. Plus, the fucking Nature Boy, CMON! My favorite group of shows were during the week Flipper took a different drug each day and flipped on LSD... classic radio!

Date: 2/26/2003 9:40:08 PM
    Author: sandizm
    E-mail: sandizm@yahoo.com

ny big ass cardholder 4029...hoohaa!!! could anyone please e-mail me with info on how to list to ron and fez underground??

Subject: Underground ahhh Thing
    Date: 2/19/2003 5:21:17 PM
    Author: Tommy
    E-mail: Tprnyc@hotmail.com

I was wondering ahhh you know please be a buddy and send the link on over to my electronic-mail addrress. Please This will make my life whole again.

Subject: Legends
    Date: 2/19/2003 11:13:40 AM
    Author: Drew
    E-mail: avm62@earthlink.com

Big Ronnie D and Ronnie B were legends together. The Ron & Ron Show was the best thing going! Whoooo! Those guys were a great team! I still watch my Ron & Ron videos every so often just to get my fix. I know they're probably both doing well, but...they need to hook up together to bring back the magic. What are they waiting for???

Date: 2/18/2003 11:08:18 PM
    Author: Laura Baby
    E-mail: lrk68@hotmail.com

I heard that there may be a secret way to hear ron and fez on the internet...if so, can someone PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! tell me how to do this? I REALLY REALLY MISS THEM! Thank You.

Date: 2/16/2003 10:34:10 AM
    Author: Larry Dobler
    E-mail: led43@lycos.com

I still miss the Ron & Ron Show. I haven't heard anything as good as when these guys were together. Used to listen to just about every minute of every show. Went to a few live gigs...what a blast!!!

Date: 2/11/2003 5:00:52 PM
    Author: Andrew the Great
    E-mail: jamusss@yahoo.com

If anyone has a link to listen to ron and fez live Please send it over it would be much appreciated. This good deed alone may get you into heaven. C ya

Subject: I can't hear Ron & Fez on my Radio no more?
    Date: 2/9/2003 8:58:18 PM
    Author: MadAsHeck
    E-mail: unphased@backdordigital.com

I can't hear Ron & Fez on my Radio no more? I tink my raydeo iz broke. I always hear dem on the allysin steel station - da nite byrd. She dead now i tink. 102.7. now all i hear iz shit. MnM MnM MnM wigger shit over an ovr an over an over. I jus erase 102.7 off my raydeo. Wair kan i jear dem on Net. htpp://www.sneakyraydeo.ronfez.lissen? hou about hptt;//wnew.deadnow.fezzyron.this is the url to hear them on the net.com? Your input would be greatly appreciated I cannot fucking take having them ripped out of my life like so much trash . . . especially because of their hero status in NYC - didn't any of the management at wnew listen to the radio during 9-11? R&F should have freaken jobs for life . . . phased

Date: 2/3/2003 4:01:26 PM
    Author: mark
    E-mail: kkuecha@yahoo.com

hey do you know the link to listen to ron and fez live feed?

Subject: ITS NOT NICE TO MESS WITH THE FANS WE COUNT
    Date: 2/2/2003 3:52:06 AM
    Author: JAMES
    E-mail: JAMESIGGY

WE SUFFER. THE PEOPLE 102.7 SUCKS ASS. AND OUR GOOD PALS RON&FEZ. WE KNOW YOU LOVE US AND WE KNOW YOU LOVE NY. HOPE I CAN LISTEN TO YOU SOON PS. GOD BLESS. AND GOOD LUCK james from brooklyn

Subject: Can these guys party or what?!
    Date: 2/1/2003 1:07:39 AM
    Author: BlacNumbr9
    E-mail:

It's great to see where these guys came from. Now, I'm jealous I wasn't there to listen. And come to think of it, I'm even more mad I can't hear them again! #@&*%!!!

Subject: Ron & Fez now heard only in Washington DC
    Date: 1/30/2003 3:07:45 PM
    Author: Steve
    E-mail: newyorkcitysports@hotmail.com

Just a friendly FYI that WNEW 102.7 officially dumped its talk format on Monday 1/27/03. Now they are stunting untill a new music format is started, which should be very soon. Hence Ron & Fez did their last show on Friday 1/24/03 and now can be heard soley on WJFK 106.7FM in Washington DC from 7 PM -11:30 PM At least they come away still working for Infintiy Broadcasting after the whole Opie and Anthony crap fest from August. Well, for more info on the show and the whole mess that was the final months of FM Talk on WNEW check out the great fan site http://www.ronfez.net they have a great message board up there. Well, thats the latest, CYA! Steve