Back to the start of all this! Where are they now? That cant be Fez!...is it?? Lets hear that again! Coming to a mall stage near you !!!
Better hope that stain comes out of that fabric on your chair! CD's nutz You're already here freak!!!
Note: The Ron & Ron Show and K.Tek Systems, Inc. accept no responsibility for these postings and they are posted as is. The postings in no way reflect the opinion of The Ron & Ron Show and K.Tek Systems, Inc. We cannot verify or be held responsible for the authenticity or origin of these postings.

2002 OLD POSTS
-|- 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | BACK TO MESSAGE POST -|-

Subject:
    Date: 12/6/2002 8:07:59 PM
    Author:
    E-mail:

I hear Larry on Thunder 103.5 evrey Thursday with Ronnie D. S.M./FL

Subject: Larry the Cable Guy
    Date: 12/4/2002 8:18:33 PM
    Author: Cary B
    E-mail: Cary@CaryBischoff.com

OH..the memories. No one else comes close. I miss Dikes on Bikes and Larry the Cable Guy. Larry is actually playing Vegas this month. I think the best were the wrong numbers. I remember a guy who needed his tv fixed. What a riot.

Subject: Dingo boy
    Date: 12/4/2002 3:28:24 PM
    Author: Dude looking to download the dingo boy tapes
    E-mail: pyromaniacx29@aol.com

im looking to download the old dingo boy shows i realy want them please if u have them can u e-mail me

Subject: Help us save Ron and Fez in NYC!!!
    Date: 11/23/2002 9:01:19 AM
    Author: Barbara
    E-mail: scorp200@aol.com

I lived in FL and heard them w/Ron D. in Tampa...and wept when they were gone right with you guys! And now we are in danger of losing them in NY as well due to a format change. So I'm hoping you guys can help us out. Write the CEO of Infinity Broadcasting, and tell them what a major loss R&R was in your area (please include Fezzie in that!). I hope it doesn't backfire...meaning we will lose them again to FL, hee! Hey they can be syndicated in both. Please do this for the guys, they're worth it! A nice business letter or postcard is great...check out ronfez.net for more. Here is the address and thanks!! John Sykes CEO Infinity Broadcasting 1515 Broadway 51st floor NY NY 10036

Subject: tapes
    Date: 11/18/2002 1:51:22 PM
    Author: JIMMOCK
    E-mail: jamie.56770

NE1 GOT SUM RON&REZ TAPES?

Subject: Ron And Fez
    Date: 11/16/2002 9:28:31 PM
    Author: ANdrew
    E-mail: DoubleAnWo@aol.com

I have a tape of Ron & Rez on WNEW that is two hours long. Does anybody want it?

Subject: write the fcc
    Date: 11/15/2002 11:31:34 PM
    Author: chris
    E-mail: timmy@yahoo.com

Maybe we should write the fcc. and tell them to bring the ron and ron show back.

Subject: Getting them back together
    Date: 11/8/2002 7:43:39 PM
    Author: YoMammy
    E-mail: teddinut@hotmail.com

Ya know, if Ron and Ron and Fez were smart...they really WOULD get back together. The Diaz show in Tampa (which I have not heard) does not do real well in the ratings. The Ron and Fez show (in spite of all the positive feedback on this site) is on a station that hovers near the bottom of the NYC radio ratings. So from a ratings standpoint, the guys are not doing well apart. I really think Ron and Fez will eventually be cancelled on WNEW. When that happens, perhaps the guys would consider reuniting. Ron and Fez are probably pulling in pretty good change in NYC right now, so there is no incentive to leave and put Ron and Ron back together. If and when R and F are canned, maybe all of our wishes will come true. I was in Tampa in the early 90s and thought their show was the funniest morning show I have ever heard. Nothing on radio compares with the way that show sounded. Funny s__t.

Subject: Ron and Fez Show
    Date: 11/5/2002 5:39:55 PM
    Author: SatCam
    E-mail: kevin@rumby328.tk

Yo guys, Ron and Fez are Currently at WNEW, and you can visit their interactive site at RonFez.Net. They are a great duo. I am currently trying to find a sydication underground site.

Subject: ron and fez on the internet?
    Date: 11/2/2002 10:01:27 PM
    Author: jeffy
    E-mail: landoncs@yahoo.com

Please email me if you know of a way to listen to ron and fez on the internet...streaming audio. thanks

Subject: how about Ron and Ron re-runs? :-)
    Date: 10/31/2002 10:58:31 PM
    Author: John Waite
    E-mail: john@classicalbroadcast.com

Hey R&R fans! John Waite here, from the Colombian Crisis back in 1993! I'm working on a few ideas in relation to Ron and Ron and was wondering what you, the fans, might be interested in..specifically, how about hearing some Ron and Ron excerpts/re-runs online? Does this interest any of you? Feel free to email me what you think - Take care, John Waite

Subject: ron and fez syndication underground?
    Date: 10/30/2002 4:28:23 PM
    Author: Barbara L
    E-mail: barb94@aol.com

I hear there may be a secret way to hear ron and fez on the internet...if so, can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me how to do this? I LOVE THEM! thank you.

Subject: You Guy's was, still are, and always will be the b
    Date: 10/30/2002 8:58:49 AM
    Author: Ken
    E-mail: kpetry@gt.rr.com

Guy's, For years I listen to your show every morning and got a kick out of it. I did all the live events and loved those aswell. I'm sorry the fun had to end but, I will always remember you guys and all the laughs you gave. One other thing I owe you guys a big thank you because of you I got into radio and for 2 years did a wrestling talk show and looking to do another talk formay here in the new city I'm in. So on this closing note be proud of what you guys did you touch a lot of lifes and made us all smile and yes laugh our ass off! Forever a Ron & Ron Fan! Ken

Subject:
    Date: 10/25/2002 4:16:05 PM
    Author: charles
    E-mail: chaz64ga@lycos.com

Is there a web address for ron and fez radio show? Thanks alot

Subject: Tapes Wanted
    Date: 10/18/2002 12:46:48 AM
    Author: Mr Blonde
    E-mail: vegascash2@aol.com

I would pay some nice cash to anyone who has tapes of the casette or cd recordings of the old Ron and Ron show or the new Ron and Fez show.

Subject: Ron and Ron show
    Date: 9/25/2002 3:17:05 PM
    Author: fan
    E-mail:

R&R ruled the airwaves.Anyone who heard them knows that you can't really explain how funny they were.You HAD to hear them.When they left the air it really hurt,but they went out on top.Unlike most people who hang on too long.(baseball players,actors,boxers etc...)Ron and Ron ran down the court leaped from center court did a triple spin and slammed the ball in the net.Turning to us they said, thank you and good-night.Every once in awhile I find myself looking at this website for hours.I think it is time to let it go now.Thanks R and R,Fez,Billy,Eddie and everyone. PS-Ronnie D,if you see Don Johnson anytime soon,bitch-slap him for me.:)

Subject: RON & FEZ INTERNET
    Date: 9/24/2002 12:36:55 PM
    Author: Tommy L
    E-mail: ultra_flux@hotmail.com

I'm a HUGE fan on Ron & Fez up here in NEW YORK, and I can provide another way to listen to them outside NY if anyone can help me in getting Ron&Ron audio, I'd like to know what that show was like i.e what it sounded like, bits etc. If anyone has any audio of the show in mp3 or tape or somethin PLEASE email me :D

Subject: Good old days
    Date: 9/13/2002 9:10:45 AM
    Author: Big Dee
    E-mail:

When I lived in Bay area in the nineties I had the worst job.The ONLY thing that got me through it was the Ron And Ron Show.There were times when I almost pissed my pants.I would sit in my work area and laugh my ass off.Remember Paul O on the trail of the St Pete crack whore killer?How about Spivey and How you will diesegment?Live gig at Stormans?Hey!Where's that smoke comming from?Tampa girl(ronnie b)stalking eddie?

Subject: R&R and 95YNF stickers
    Date: 9/5/2002 2:12:53 PM
    Author: Seth
    E-mail: gottago443@yahoo.com

Ok, I was going through my old stuff and found some old 95YNF and Ron&Ron stickers (the original yellow, orange and black ones. The first person to e mail me will get them via US mail.

Subject: Looks like Ron & Fez might be coming back!!!
    Date: 8/30/2002 11:43:48 PM
    Author: Phantom
    E-mail:

I was listening to Ron & Fez on WNEW Friday, and they said that starting next week, they will be on mid-days from 10-2. They also mentioned their WNEW will be changing formats soon, and they may end up on another Infinity station somewhere else in the country. 92.5 in Tampa is on possible station!!!

Subject: 8 hours a day!!!!
    Date: 8/30/2002 2:17:34 AM
    Author: Nero
    E-mail: collegeshow@yahoo.com

Ron and Fez are doing so well that the station they're on plays their show 8 hours a day from 11am-6pm. I'm pretty sure that if you go to their message board you can find a link to listen online www.ronfez.net some helpful advice here.

Subject: eddie's my bitch
    Date: 8/29/2002 1:07:06 PM
    Author: Joe Morgan
    E-mail: plantcrazed@aol.com

Eddie,you can have my autograph after you lick my stinky shoes.Tell your daddy I almost had to knock him out!

Subject: B.L.'s favorite saying
    Date: 8/24/2002 9:37:31 AM
    Author: Rita
    E-mail: curbuse@earthlink.net

When B.L. was on the Ron & Ron Show, she always said something that ended with a reference to Luella....but we can't remember what the line was. Can anyone help - we're going crazy trying to remember! Anyone who ever listened to Ron & Ron misses their show to this day, and wishes they would somehow get back together and come back on the air. We miss you guys and love you here in Florida.

Subject: Those were the days.....
    Date: 8/20/2002 10:01:30 PM
    Author: Darrin
    E-mail: hebetude22@yahoo.com

I remember listening to R&R back in high school and college in Tampa back in the late 80's and early 90's. Without a doubt, they were the funniest jocks on the radio...nothing even comes close these days. I met my wife at a Sarasota R&R live show. Too bad I didn't listen to Bennington's relationship advice... I'm still paying child support... CYA

Subject: The Best!
    Date: 8/15/2002 11:24:59 AM
    Author: Mark Tobin
    E-mail: mjt106795@hotmail.com

RON & RON was the best radio show I ever heard! Nothing even comes close. Too bad they're not together anymore. I think that a big part of radio died the day Ron & Ron broke up. The entire medium just hasn't been the same since. I have very vivid memories of all the antics that went on. The Ron & Ron Show was absolutely groundbreaking!

Subject: addicted to ron and fez
    Date: 8/9/2002 10:43:06 PM
    Author: big tee
    E-mail: gingerree1@aol.com

HOOOWAH!!! LOVE TO LISTEN TO YOU GUYS ON MY LONG DRIVE HOME FROM WORK AND I LISTEN AT HOME AT NIGHT. TWICE A DAY I AM ADDICTED TO YOU TWO SCREW-BALLS!!! FEZZY I JUST LOVE YOUR SWEET ATTRACTION TO FOOD!! DID SOMEBODY MAKE THE YUMMY SOUND? AND RON YOUR ARE A DOLL WITH THAT WITTY SENSE OF HUMOR. I JUST LOVE TO LOOK AT PEOPLE SEEING ME DRIVING ALONG AT 75MILES AN HOUR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF, PROBABLY WONDERING WHAT THE F IS UP. IS THAT BITCH HIGH OR WHAT? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU TWO CORNHOLES YOU MAKE MY DAY A JOY . SEEEE YAAAA!!! XX00

Subject:
    Date: 7/31/2002 6:09:34 PM
    Author: S.M.
    E-mail: sterusmall@yahoo.com

Kieth, I remember early taht morning before 6 hearing Nick Van Cleve, who was with 102.5 THE POINT at the time, letting people know about the bad news. I think that was pretty cool of him since he was on a rival network at the time. I think him and Ron were a good pair at THUNDER. Do you know where Nick went? Like your self, I'm glad I was able to witness the RON & RON show and 95YNF.

Subject: Ron and Ron Forever
    Date: 7/30/2002 11:18:39 PM
    Author: Keith
    E-mail: kcallahan1@cfl.rr.com

I have tapes buried of R&R, probably less than a couple hours....They are all on different cassettes. I'd have to sort thru about 30 hours of tape...My favorite is when I questioned Fast Eddie on his knowledge about the Hillside Stranglers....He showed his ass on the air and got pissed that I corrected him. And Ronnie Diaz backed me up on my facts..(more than once). I also cried the morning that they started the show by playing 'November Rain'...To this day, when I hear that song, it takes me back to the morning that Ronnie B told us all that Mr. Diazs' wife had passed on.....For the biggest part, radio these days is pretty fucking lame. I'm just thankful that I was able to enjoy Ron & Ron while I had the chance.

Subject: ron and ron history
    Date: 7/10/2002 7:37:29 PM
    Author: joe
    E-mail: tailgator@gatorzone.com

I became a Ron andRon fan back in 93' when they were first syndicated out of tampa. they had a growing network that was fantastic. Ron and Ron (R&R) were Ronnie B and Ron Diaz. Diaz has been a radio legend in ampa for years and he recruited Ron B to join his show and it was not long afterward that the show took off and grew. Fez was apart of the show and did a number of different gags for the show. i believe it was around 96' that Ron Diaz started taking quite bit of time off the show and Fez filled in. The reason that Ron D was taking off was that his wife had contracted AIDS from a blood Transfusion, she died not too long after. The show was never the same and Ron D as you can imagine lost his edge and i believe was heart broken and had a hard time being funny. But who blames him. he left the show in 97' and there was a fill in Ron, but it just wasn't the same. They lost their network. Then the Ron and Fez show started and I am glad to hear that they are doing well. I widh that I could pick them up were I am. Ron Diaz is back on the radio in tampa. There was nothing like Ron and Ron, God I miss them.

Subject: Ron&Fez
    Date: 7/2/2002 10:06:01 PM
    Author: Jason
    E-mail: jay628_10306@yahoo.com

I'v been a fan of Ron & Fez from the very first day they came to New York, and I love them, I don't think theres any two guys more funny then them!!! I would like to know about the Ron and Ron show, was it Ron and Fez under a Dif name? How did they meet, what made them come to New York. Thanks Huge Huge Fan, and loved them on 8 hr's a day, lol Jay

Subject: history
    Date: 6/27/2002 5:24:22 AM
    Author: scott
    E-mail: sct562@aol.com

Im a 19 year old and ive been listening to ron and fez in new york ever since they came here in 2000. Anyway i was wondering if someone can give me a brief history of th RON and RON show,and more important why did they break up? r and f never talk about their Florida days, so im guessing something bad/embarrising happened. please fill me in on info. thanks

Subject: I want to hear Ron & Fez on the internet
    Date: 6/27/2002 3:28:15 AM
    Author: Dale
    E-mail: LoanMgrOR@aol.com

I want to hear Ron & Fez on the internet, is it offered? Dale

Subject: Breathing Puppies
    Date: 6/25/2002 10:32:43 PM
    Author: Brian
    E-mail: DrAnsiFL@yahoo.com

I use to listen to them here in Tampa from 93 until they closed shop in 97. Can't get them because the company they work for don't allow internet radio...BLAH! Anyways, the phrase you're talking about means to show your tits. They'd yell that to chicks at their live shows and such....

Subject: ENUFF
    Date: 6/24/2002 9:46:30 PM
    Author:
    E-mail: 1Freebrd

GET BACK TOGETHER.

Subject: Ron and Fez on twice a day for two weeks!
    Date: 6/22/2002 4:03:32 PM
    Author: Jeff
    E-mail: assbite@earthlink.net

Hey...great news for us Ron and Fez fans in New York... WNEW announced that for the next two, or as long as they'll get a new mid day show, Ron and Fez will have two live shows. The midday show however is called the afro show b/c the afternoon duo, Opie and Anthony will join them most of the time... A nthony F ez R on O pie

Subject: Let The Puppies Breathe
    Date: 6/12/2002 10:45:39 PM
    Author: John
    E-mail: fullfathom@nme.com

Hey, can anyone tell me the history of this phrase on the Ron and Ron show? How they came up with it, what it evolved into? Also, were R&R ever on in Orlando or the other major Florida markets when Howard first came down (I think he syndicated to Orlando in 1993)? If so, did they say anything about him? Thanks.

Subject: RON&FEZ
    Date: 6/4/2002 12:43:16 PM
    Author: EVEL ED
    E-mail: DJEVELED@AOL.COM

IF RON&RON WERE HALF AS FUNNY AS RON&FEZ, THEY WERE HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Singapore Air
    Date: 5/28/2002 7:12:03 PM
    Author: Wil
    E-mail: wdw44@darientel.net

Can anyone tell me where I can find the unedited Singapore Air clip? Funniest shit i ever heard! Wish the guys would get back together.

Subject: joe young
    Date: 5/17/2002 9:54:37 PM
    Author: mikel hannigan
    E-mail: mikelhannigan@aol.com

after speaking to billy , briefly the other morning , he suggested that I might try enquiring on line , to ask if you might still have any contact with joe , after he and athenas divorce , and my same marital fate , and my own relocation to brooksville , communications were lost , and I was hoping for some help in getting in contact , if possible . Thanks Mikel Hannigan

Subject: A extra clause for the fight
    Date: 5/14/2002 11:23:08 PM
    Author: Dexter
    E-mail: willbowers@yahoo.com

Hey guys, I got an idea! How about this, the loser of the Black Earl vs. Al Dukes fight, the loser has to let Stalker Patty move in with them!

Subject: where is everyone??
    Date: 5/7/2002 10:10:04 PM
    Author: hank
    E-mail: hankpotter@yahoo.com

SO where is everyone?? ya all think ron and ron will ever reunite and make radio history??? maybe 5-6 years from now and all this is a radio stunt.

Subject: Videos
    Date: 4/15/2002 6:41:29 AM
    Author: Steve
    E-mail: sstoeckl@tampabay.rr.com

Can someone please make me a copy of the let the puppies breathe and or pup friction videos...I would appreciate it...and would even compensate for the trouble

Subject:
    Date: 4/12/2002 5:23:27 PM
    Author:
    E-mail:

Thanks iscream. Been a big help

Subject: How to get live internet feeds
    Date: 4/12/2002 5:41:20 AM
    Author: ISCREAM
    E-mail: iscream22@yahoo.com

go to http://www.live365.com and type in av8er for live feeds. For r and f replays type in whatley radio.

Subject: waiting, hoping...
    Date: 3/31/2002 9:55:05 AM
    Author: mars
    E-mail: ngillis @gate.net

dammit!!!

Subject: home video of live shows
    Date: 3/26/2002 1:00:25 AM
    Author: Skip
    E-mail: skip1@comcast.net

I have several video's I made of 3 or 4 of their live gigs. 2 in sarasota and 1 in straub park, st. pete and I don't remember where the other(s) were at. Back then the camcorder was vhs and I still have them. Any sugestions on how or if I should share them? I need to check into the laws on intelectual property and public appearences but I'm willing to consider any sugestions you may have.

Subject: RON & RON LIVE ON AND FOREVER
    Date: 3/25/2002 10:57:57 AM
    Author: Rich Unger
    E-mail: FLASHER110@aol.com

EVEN THOUGH THE D-MAN IS ON IN TAMPA, AND RON AND FEZ ARE IN THE BIG APPLE, THE ORIGINAL RON AND RON SHOWS WILL NEVER EVER BE DUPLICATED OR IMPROVED ON. RON AND RON WERE THE BEST THERE EVER WAS, THE BEST THAT THERE IS AND THE BEST TO BE. WHEN DIAZ AND BENNINGTON WERE IN THE POCKET, BABY NOOOOOBODY COULD COME CLOSE. I APPEARED ON THE SHOW WITH THE BOYS OVER A DOZEN TIMES, AND NOT STERN, MADCOW, OPIE AND ANTHONY, NOOOOOOOOOOBODY CAN TOUCH THEIR TOES...................... WHILE THEY MAY NEVER EVER REUNITE,AT LEAST WE HAVE THE ON AIR MEMORIES OF THE BAD BOYS OF RADIO TO CHERRISH. IN THE INFAMOUS WORDS OF RON AND RON, 'LET THE PUPPIES BREATHE' AND.............................CYA................

Subject: Desperately seeking tapes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Date: 3/4/2002 6:21:51 PM
    Author: John O
    E-mail: fullfathom@altavista.com

Hey, I'm a big fan from very early after R&F started in late nights back in winter 2000. I am looking for tapes (video and audio) from the glory days (early 90s?)... I think someone in FLA, if they have 'e, should start a page or at least sell them on E-Bay- you could make a little money! :P

Subject: Seee Yaaa!
    Date: 3/3/2002 1:00:08 AM
    Author: S. Butler
    E-mail: wsbutler@msn.com

You guys rocked. Listened to you the whole time I moved back from 88-90. Hated to leave. Nothin has compared. John Boy and Billy ain't go nothing on you guys. Tampa native that's moved away again. No reason to go back now.

Subject: ronandfez
    Date: 2/21/2002 9:53:46 AM
    Author: hayball
    E-mail: haywd@att.net

I'm an old fan of ron and ron going back to the wynf days, just heard about the ron and fez thing and would be intersted in some bootleg tapes of their show from New York anybody got some?

Subject: I miss Ron & Ron
    Date: 2/10/2002 2:08:36 AM
    Author: Gene
    E-mail: traderinfo@aol.com

I miss Ron & Ron. What went wrong?????? What a waste of a great team. Where can I get the old videos????

Subject: Ron and Fez Live Gig
    Date: 2/10/2002 12:33:54 AM
    Author: Luisg
    E-mail: superstarseven@hotmail.com

yeah guys, it's been a long time but it's happening on Feb 22nd...Live gig hosted by ron and fez. I can't be there but i'm sure there'll be pics available on either WNEW.com or RonFez.net old fans of the ron and ron show please do not get your info confused, yes they are in NYC on an FM station not AM and they do a night show not a morning show. in fact if you stumble on this site just look them up on the web sites that i wrote down. I see a lot of posts asking where they are and what happened to them-just look at the first couple of posts before writing anything.

Subject: your cuzz
    Date: 2/1/2002 12:29:47 PM
    Author: bobby grear
    E-mail: mell811@webtv.com

ron b i am buddy grear's son. i lived in betheny with your bro for a summer. i would like to up to nyc and meet you and check out your show live!! hope to here from you bobby grear ps these babes are hot!!!!!!!!

Subject: Internet Feeds of Ron & Fez
    Date: 1/30/2002 10:43:01 PM
    Author: Rude and Rude
    E-mail: sinepym@aol.com

Since Infinity Broadcast doesn't allow their shows over the internet, does anyone know of any hidden links that will allow you to listen to the Ron & Fez show in NY?

Subject: Get Out!
    Date: 1/21/2002 1:44:50 PM
    Author: Mike Price
    E-mail: mpprice@shaw.ca

I was listening to some cassette tapes we made of the Ron & Ron show during our trip to Florida in 1989, and I went on the net today to see if they were still on the air. I was hoping maybe I could listen online. I can't believe that after all this time, people are still yearning for those good old days and there is a site like this! Yeah, let's get those boys back together! They were fun, fun fun!

Subject: opening theme music
    Date: 1/18/2002 4:04:24 PM
    Author: ben basilico
    E-mail: basil925@hotmail.com

jan 8 2001 the opening theme music is the allman brothers band and the song is done somebody wrong. it is from live at the fillmore album.

Subject: all these people can't be wrong
    Date: 1/17/2002 8:23:32 PM
    Author: Mark
    E-mail: phillipsgwm@worldnet.att.net

You guys were great. I worked briefly with Bill the Phone Freak after he left the show and he had some awesome pictures and stories about Ron and Ron and the whole crew. The chemistry was unbelievable. No morning radio show has even come close. Flipper, thanks for having the site. Ma Ha Bone

Subject: Come Back
    Date: 1/13/2002 3:36:17 PM
    Author: Eric
    E-mail: ejc92@earthlink.net

I miss the Ron & Ron Show. I listen to Ron Diaz every morning now. I love Diaz's show. Bennington and Fez should come back to Florida and beg to hook up with Ronnie D. It would be great. Everyone here seems to agree. They could be huge all over again.

Subject: ron & ron
    Date: 1/12/2002 2:44:24 AM
    Author: danny nobles
    E-mail: www. danny nobles @ bell south.com

love you guys. miss getting up every morning and laughing my ass off. savannah ga. loves ya give em hell guys

Subject: bahamas
    Date: 1/10/2002 11:09:17 PM
    Author: rock
    E-mail: rockm@aol.com

back in 92 i won a trip to the comedy central boot camp from the ron n ron show.we had a great time n met a lot of comedians like keven meany and richard belzer.i have to agree with everybody here:ron n ron,pleeeeeeaaaaaazzzzz get back together.bubba sucks,and m.j.could tell the funniest joke in the world,and i still wouldnt laff.its good we have ronny d.and he,s funny.but its kinda like starsky without hutch.somethings missing.guys,for us long time listners,getback together.thanx,and god bless.

Subject: Videos
    Date: 1/10/2002 9:30:57 PM
    Author: Paul
    E-mail: govend@attglobal.net

Where can I get copies of the videos? I let mine out to a friend years ago, and they moved out of town without giving them back. Paul Married to the original Ron and Ron Boob Job contest winner.