Back to the start of all this! Where are they now? That cant be Fez!...is it?? Lets hear that again! Coming to a mall stage near you !!!
Better hope that stain comes out of that fabric on your chair! CD's nutz You're already here freak!!!
Note: The Ron & Ron Show and K.Tek Systems, Inc. accept no responsibility for these postings and they are posted as is. The postings in no way reflect the opinion of The Ron & Ron Show and K.Tek Systems, Inc. We cannot verify or be held responsible for the authenticity or origin of these postings.

2000 OLD POSTS
-|- 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | BACK TO MESSAGE POST -|-

Subject: tear for the past
    Date: 12/24/2000 11:31:52 PM
    Author: ron&ron ruled
    E-mail: dikesonbikes@old95ynf.com

I graduated from Manatee High School in 1989. I can remember listening to the old Ron and Ron morning show on Tampa Bay's 95ynf. In those days my friends and I would sit in the car somtimes running late for class just to finish listening to a good skit such as Dikes on Bikes. Those were the days as they say. Since then, I moved from Florida, and went to graduate school and now work as an applications developer for a major telecom company. I talked to a friend today still living in Tampa and reminisced a bit about the old days. He was one of the friends I would drive to school with in the morning during those late eightees days at Manatee High. I don't even think we brought up Ron and Ron during our phone conversation today, however, I started reminiscing about the old days, and thought I would do a search on the web to see if I could find out if Ron and Ron were still around. I can't believe how much time has passed since then. I wish Ron Bennington and Ron Diaz, Fez Whatley, and the entire cast, and crew the best during this holiday season and a happy New Year 2001! Can you Vulking believe it's 2001? A listener from the past --

Subject: i listen to Ron & Fez
    Date: 12/24/2000 2:43:37 PM
    Author: john
    E-mail: johnmsds#121lkn

hey everyone. ron and fez both have a screw loose, i love them. they are fucking hilarious. i'm pretty impressed by all of the ron & ron fans. i wonder what this other ron was like. i can't imagine their show in the mornings, though. Joe Poo is only from the NEW show, right? that kid makes me laugh. he sounds like James Cagney with someone stepping on his throat! can anyone tell me what ron and ron's show used to be like? stern show pretty much? also, and i know this has been asked before, can ANYONE tell me how they broke up? was it announced, did it just happen? thanks.

Subject: Tapes, Tapes, Tapes...
    Date: 12/23/2000 12:55:48 AM
    Author: AndyK
    E-mail: andyk@snakebite.com

Can anyone posting offer a copy of any Ron and Ron shows (preferred 91-94 era)? I would be willing to offer $$ or service of putting it on CD transferred from tape. Please email with any help. - Miss the show painfully.....

Subject: fantastic
    Date: 12/22/2000 10:49:00 PM
    Author: Larry
    E-mail: metlart@desoto.net

Listen to your station all day driving down the road. My friends think i'm to old to be listening to rock-n-roll all the time, but, what do they know. I'm 62 going on 63 & think you have the best station on the air. Keep up the Fantastic music. Live in the small town of Arcadia. Larry (the dragonmaker)

Subject: Update
    Date: 12/22/2000 5:23:13 PM
    Author: Connie
    E-mail: Connie@ewol.com

Love the new upgrade, Flipper. Do you have any idea how Paul-O is doing or where he is? How about Fast Eddie? Sure miss Ron and Ron, but I know that's a dead issue, just like the German Tourists.

Subject: Where's Whitey
    Date: 12/22/2000 10:12:29 AM
    Author: Bucnole
    E-mail: bucanoles@bigfoot.com

Whatever happened to Whitey The day in Race?

Subject:
    Date: 12/21/2000 11:21:19 AM
    Author:
    E-mail:

hey there... thanks for the web up-date... is there a site that i can go to to listen to ron and ron... are they on the air somewhere... man i still miss them so much... what are they doing... please e mail me and let me know where to tune in on my computer to listen thanks laura

Subject: let the puppys breath video
    Date: 12/20/2000 8:38:37 PM
    Author: stephanie
    E-mail: stetnyw@earthlink.net

I would like to know if i can get a copy of let the puppys breath or if you can tell me where to get one. Thanks Christmas present for husband.

Subject: Are you still on in NY
    Date: 12/19/2000 2:38:42 PM
    Author: Tom Rutlin
    E-mail: rutlin@cs.wisc.edu

Hi A while back I thought I heard or saw Ron and Ron were back on the air. Maybe in NY. Please let me know if your on and where. Can I get you on the internet? I love you guys! Great radio! Thanks. Tom Rutlin rutlin@cs.wisc.edu

Subject: We mourn the loss
    Date: 12/17/2000 1:49:35 PM
    Author: Pierce
    E-mail: bhooks@landrumshouse.com

I guess you guys are gone forever. You were the very best. Any hope out there, from anyone, please let me know.

Subject: where are they now?
    Date: 12/17/2000 4:55:09 AM
    Author: fez' bitch
    E-mail: beejaysnbuttsex@hotmail.com

ron & fez are alive and doing swell in new yawk city. i can really see why everyone misses them, a real couple of pissers. i know they get syndicated in DC, Phila and San Fran, hopefully more stations will pick them up. ron and fez rule the nation!!!

Subject: I miss the show
    Date: 12/14/2000 9:41:30 PM
    Author: Iris
    E-mail: bucfanpowerhouse@aol

I listened in tampa bay,95ynf,sports radio 820(the team) and hooters on the radio.We got bennington and whatley until 200 somedays.i last heard they were in washington. If anyone knows what they are doing,plaese pass it on.

Subject: Where the hell are you guys?
    Date: 12/11/2000 5:41:37 PM
    Author: Chad McCammon
    E-mail: chademack@yahoo.com

Hey there fellas... I was a long time listeneer when al of a sudden you guys were ripped off the air! I used to listen to you down in South Carolina on Z102 but they changed formats, went to some other shmucks named Lex and Terry and now they changed again to some Britney Spears playing crap. Anyway I am stationed in North Carolina now and am still subjected to the L&T show which has gotten better but can never compete with the RONs. If you guys are still on somewhere please let me know so maybe I can get it on the computer or whatever! Well thats it boys, hope things are going good for you wherever you are! Chad

Subject: WWVV-FM The Wave 106.9
    Date: 12/11/2000 3:24:31 AM
    Author: FilmCritic3000
    E-mail: FilmCritic3000@aol.com

It's too bad that the show's no longer around...The Wave flipped to modern rock and it'd have been great. My only hope is that Ron & Fez rapidly syndicates soon...and gets on the air here in Savannah...preferrably on The Wave 106.9!

Subject: Change of Venue
    Date: 12/4/2000 5:37:29 PM
    Author: Brett Dodson
    E-mail: Layup69@Hotmail.com

Hi, I used to listen to Ron & Ron daily back in 94-97 before Ron and Fez went to KRO. Now I see KRO listed as country. Where are Ron and Fez now. I would love to Convince them to come to San Diego. Their biggest competition would be Dave, Shelley and Chainsaw and I KNOW that they're better than them. There is noone on air that I know of that's as funny or as talented as Fez Whatley. Believe you me, After being in Orlando since the early 90s and lost in a sea of 'Blue-hairs', I've found West coasters to be a lot more open minded and anything goes on air. Thanks. What about 'Taco Bob' and the girls of AM- 1140 (?)?

Subject: Malibu Moe
    Date: 11/26/2000 12:40:49 PM
    Author: J Landis
    E-mail: JBchBum@aol.com

is there any way to get a hold of the skit of Moe going parasailing i heard it the day y'all did it and still remember it. thanks Joe Landis

Subject: Ron and Fez.com
    Date: 11/24/2000 3:30:53 AM
    Author: Baby Nicole
    E-mail: BabyNicoleXOXO@AOL.COM

I saw stuff posted about Ron and Fez and i had to add my 2 cents on them. It's an hysterical show and I Love being a part of it. Stern is nothing compared to them and if you go to their website RonandFez.com they have a listing of the stations you can hear them on. I'd recomend checking it out and be sure to listen for me...Baby Nicole!!!

Subject: Ronnie D busted
    Date: 11/18/2000 5:39:31 PM
    Author: Phantom Informer
    E-mail: phantominformer@aol.com

Radio show host charged with DUI Morning radio host Ron Diaz calls the incident a misunderstanding,'' saying he drank the alcohol at home after he was stopped. By PAMELA DAVIS St. Petersburg Times, published November 18, 2000 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ST. PETERSBURG -- Ron Diaz, morning radio personality on WTBT-FM 103.5 (Thunder) was charged Friday with fleeing and eluding police and driving under the influence after being stopped Thursday night at 38th Avenue and 4th Street N. Diaz, 45, was arrested by three officers at his St. Petersburg home. Reached by phone Friday afternoon, Diaz called the incident a misunderstanding. More than three hours later, he issued a press release in which he blamed the alcohol in his system on beers he said he drank only after he got home. Police spokesman Dan Bates gave this account: Diaz was stopped after he made a left into oncoming traffic with his 2000 Isuzu Rodeo. Officer Janie Staples saw Diaz make the turn and pulled him over. While she was in her police car checking his driver's license and registration, Diaz drove off. Staples followed Diaz but stopped the chase after a couple of blocks because she still had his name and address on the license and registration, which he had left behind. Staples later called for backup. At 12:03 a.m., officers located Diaz's sport utility vehicle in front of his house. Diaz was booked into the Pinellas County Jail and released on bond. Police said Diaz refused to take a Breathalyzer test. They charged him with DUI based on other evidence, including officers' observations of his behavior. The results of the blood-alcohol tests have not been released because they are investigative information, Bates said. This is Diaz's version: He said an officer stopped him for a routine traffic violation as he headed home from Checkers with hamburgers and hot dogs. I cooperated with the officer by giving him my license, registration and insurance card. Then I leaned over to the seat next to me to check my bag from Checkers to make sure that the kid put both the burgers and dogs in. Anyone that knows me, knows that I rate food somewhere slightly above breathing. It was my understanding that I was free to go. So I drove two blocks to my residence in an orderly and lawful fashion. I went in the house and sat down to enjoy my burgers with some beers. Sometime later, two officers knocked on my door to arrest me for fleeing. The burgers and beers were great ... and hunger isn't a crime! Diaz's statement said the DUI charge resulted from drinking the beers only after he arrived at his house. I feel confident ... that I will be exonerated, the statement said, adding that he does not condone drinking and driving. Diaz was not on the air Friday morning at classic rock station WTBT, where he hosts The Ron Diaz Show from 6 to 10 a.m. weekdays. WTBT's owner, Clear Channel Communications, released this statement: Ron, who is a 20-year on-air veteran of the Tampa Bay area, has been very proactive in many community charitable events over his distinguished career. Ron has expressed his deep remorse for his action. The staff and management of Clear Channel Broadcasting stand behind Ron in this unfortunate incident. The station had no information about when Diaz will be back on the air. Diaz was half of the popular Ron & Ron Show on the now defunct WYNF-FM 94.9 (95YNF). He co-hosted the morning program for about 10 years with comedian Ron Bennington. The show was known for its humor, game show parodies, bizarre callers and stunts. The Ron & Ron Show moved to WSUN-AM 620 and then WZTM-AM 820 before coming to an end. Diaz left the program in 1997, but Bennington continued on with a new partner who changed his name to Ron. Diaz became WTBT's morning show host in 1997. http://www.sptimes.com/News/111800/Artsandentertainment/Radio_show_host_charg.shtml

Subject: panty faxes
    Date: 11/17/2000 10:35:09 AM
    Author: trav
    E-mail: tzinger@flightdesigninc.com

what happened to the pantyfaxes? Can i still get one?

Subject: JohnBoy and Billy
    Date: 11/15/2000 8:09:43 AM
    Author: Russ
    E-mail: Steffanbruce@naxs.net

Johnboy and Billy in the morning. I have become nauseous listening to these two idiots. The same ole crap all the time. The same wore out jokes from the net, The crusty curmudgeon with his racist veiws, and I'm a biker attitude. WQUT 101.5 Johnson City, Tenn. Get rid of these fools your ratings are going to drop! Mark my words

Subject: RON and FEZ
    Date: 11/4/2000 2:32:38 PM
    Author: Jim
    E-mail: Get187@aol.com

Ron and Fez can be heard on WNEW-FM in New York City. The times are 11pm to 3am. They also do a best of Ron and Fez show 12pm to 6pm on sundays. i am not sure if that is heard in any other cities or only NY. They have a website WWW.RONANDFEZ.COM. It also list other affiliates they broadcast on. Unfortunatly they dont webcast at this time.

Subject: Ron and Fez
    Date: 10/30/2000 1:38:29 PM
    Author: Ron
    E-mail: RonandFez@wjfk.com

Ron and Fez are still on the air in the DC area on 106.7 at 10pm and in the New York Area on WNEW doon't know the times.

Subject: Pup Friction
    Date: 10/28/2000 9:02:06 PM
    Author: Baruch
    E-mail: dru623@gte.net

Does anyone know where I can buy a copy of Pup Friction?Thanks,Baruch

Subject: What happened
    Date: 10/26/2000 10:52:18 PM
    Author: blottobill
    E-mail: blottobill@yahoo.com

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what ever happened to Ron and Ron. I know Ron Diaz left, but why??? I was a big fan when I lived in FL. I am back in NY and enjoy Howard Stern, but I always thought R&R were funnier... If anyonme could give a historical summary, I would appreciate it. Bill

Subject: howard sucks
    Date: 10/8/2000 1:36:12 PM
    Author: dave
    E-mail: nevermind@yahoo.com

It really sucks not having the guys on the radio anymore. I cant stand that howard stern, he is crude, obnoxious and worst of all, not funny in the least.

Subject: hilton head video
    Date: 9/27/2000 10:31:30 PM
    Author: roger
    E-mail: roger@hargray.com

I will pay for video or photos of the hilton head live gig several years back. Can anyone help??

Subject: LONG TIME NO HEAR
    Date: 9/21/2000 1:08:05 AM
    Author: KATHIE
    E-mail:

WELL, WE HAVE TO SETTLE FOR LEX AND TERRY NOW SINCE WE DONT HAVE THE BAD BOYS ON THE RADIO ANYMORE. WHAT A SHAME, MAYBE AGAIN SOME DAY!! SURE DO MISS YOU GUYS SOME TIMES, BUT FROM THE LOOKS OF THINGS, ITS STILL PRETTY MUCH BATHCES- ER,UM, I MEAN BUSINESS AS USUAL!!! LONESOME IN FREAKVILLE (JACKSONVILLE)

Subject: Ron and Fez In Boston...?
    Date: 9/21/2000 12:24:08 AM
    Author: jen
    E-mail: kafkas_undies@yahoo.com

I just moved from NYC to southwestern NH. According to ronandfez.com, their show is on WTKK out of Boston. Does anyone know what time the show is on there? (96.9FM)

Subject: Somebody tell me.....
    Date: 9/12/2000 12:04:19 PM
    Author: Vinnie :)
    E-mail: vinny@tastlessginny.com

HI EVERYONE!! I'm a BIG BIG fan of RonandFez.com and just wondering if somebody can tell me about the two of them. Are they lovers? Ron's cute but I'd love to at least once meet Fezzy, I'll lick HIM aLL over :)~~~~ I heard some of their show the last few nights and just adore the new show they created!! Tasteless Vinny ;)

Subject: Two Fat Asses
    Date: 9/11/2000 3:59:28 PM
    Author: kat
    E-mail: mccarthyk@nsu.law.nova.edu

I just saw the first picture of Paul and Ron. Those two are overweight and middle-aged. They need to leave to prepare for retirement. They are the physical match of their irritating voices. Thank God for Howard

Subject: Are you ever coming back???
    Date: 9/8/2000 10:34:30 AM
    Author: Elle
    E-mail: elle30@earthlink.net

We have been searching and searching since you left 99-X for your show on another FM station. We are in the Fort Myers, Florida area and wondered: ARE YOU EVER COMING BACK?????

Subject: we want ron and ron
    Date: 9/5/2000 2:51:58 AM
    Author: sherri
    E-mail: sherri6288@aol.com

if u guys r on the radio where at? im moved from orange park fl but live in las vegas now

Subject: Found them both
    Date: 9/3/2000 7:19:36 PM
    Author: Allen Berge
    E-mail: aberge@voyager.net

Found them both. Fez and Ron B. have their own nite-time syndicated show broadcasting out of NYC, 102.7 WNEW. www.wnew.com www.ronandfez.com. Nowhere near the kind of market or the numbers they got as R&R. 6-10am, morning drive is the big deal. Ron Diaz is the 6-10am Jock at Thunder 103.5 in Tampa. WWW.thunder1035.com. It's a Classic Rock Format, and he's basicly just spinning records. They advertise commerial free uninterupted music from 9-10am, if that gives you any indication. Basicly he just played the straight man to Ron B. and Fez. He had to know that the only direction was down if he split from the real talent. Who knows, maybe that's what he really wanted. He also cut his long locks. Still seems to be pumping iron tho. Looks a lot older with short hair.

Subject: where are fez and ron b?
    Date: 9/3/2000 3:49:57 PM
    Author: flachris
    E-mail: flachris@webtv.net

how do i get ron b and fez on radio in south florida? or ron d. oron internet?

Subject: fast eddie parodies
    Date: 8/31/2000 4:34:23 PM
    Author: the other ronnie b
    E-mail: bergwerk@aol.com

does anyone know if any of the fast eddie parodies are available on napster? A search of fast eddie just turns up some rapper by that name and ron and ron gives 100 versions of Do Ron Ron

Subject: Ron Benningtons comedy club
    Date: 8/29/2000 3:55:24 PM
    Author: Just Wondering
    E-mail:

Does Bennington still have his comedy club in clearwater if so do you have a phone #

Subject: Billy with Ronnie D.
    Date: 8/28/2000 3:47:19 AM
    Author: S>M>
    E-mail: sterusmall@yahoo.com

Billy has been back with Ronnie D. at Thunder 103.5 for a month or two now. Larry The Cable guy has called in a few times on Fridays. Still aint no R@R show though!

Subject: They are slowly getting everywhere
    Date: 8/24/2000 10:15:09 PM
    Author: Godzilla
    E-mail: Godzilla5x@aol.com

They are syndicated and will be in a buncha stations in FLA soon. i must sya you guys must of laughed your balls off cause even up here at 11 at night, Ron and Fezzy are one of the funniest things on the air here in NYC

Subject: heard them on manalk.com
    Date: 8/24/2000 3:09:41 PM
    Author: ron wood
    E-mail: bob.green@cox.com

i thought i heard someone who sounded like ron diaz on the mantalk.com site was that him?

Subject: hi
    Date: 8/24/2000 10:58:44 AM
    Author: mary
    E-mail: delsoldiva@aol.com

HI. I was driving to North Florida and thought I heard Fez on a radio show. Am I right? Could you tell me if anyone from the old show is now on any other radio show? Please let me know! Thank you! Mary

Subject: Where are you?
    Date: 8/21/2000 8:12:40 AM
    Author: Darlene Kempner
    E-mail: Gilagirl1@webtv.com

I live in Ft. Lauderdale,Fla. and boy do I miss you. I search my radio time and time again and cannotfind you anywheres.Are you anyplace in the state of Fla? Can I get your show on the internet? Please let me know soon A loyal fan

Subject: Ron and Fez Show Online
    Date: 8/8/2000 5:39:39 PM
    Author: El Gordo
    E-mail: byurowndawg@mail.com

Hey guys, this is in reference to the previous posts about The Ron and Fez show. Their website says that they're on a station in Gainesville Fl. WWLO AM 1430. It's a station that I listen to on the net. When I tried to listen to the Ron and Fez show last night, it wasn't on. This afternoon I called the station to find out what gives and they said they had never heard of the show so Either their website got the station wrong or the station doesent know that theyre coming. In any event, I'm going to keep looking out there till I find a way to get these guys on the net.

Subject: where are THey?
    Date: 8/8/2000 9:25:12 AM
    Author: KAdilak
    E-mail: jkadilak@yahoo.com

where are the sites and live streams of the the Ron and Ron show!! and why does some one not broadcast old shows!!

Date: 8/7/2000 2:58:15 PM

Sorry, I thought my message would appear exactly like I sent it. The link is: http://talk.broadcastamerica.com/stations/moreinfo/bio.phtml/Stations/WWLO/Bio?code=wwlo_am_bt

Date: 8/7/2000 12:40:14 AM

I'm in Jax FL and can listen to Ron and Fez on the net on a station in Gainesville. Anyone should be able to do this. Go to http://talk.broadcastamerica.com/stations/moreinfo/bio.phtml/Stations/WWLO/Bio?code=wwlo_am_bt select a player format and click the listen button between 11 p.m. and 3 a.m. (EST). Hope this works for everybody. Anyone have any idea where I can get a copy of the parody to Enter Sandman that the guys did around '92 or so. It was about Andy Griffith. Gord

Subject: R & R
    Date: 8/4/2000 8:30:31 PM
    Author: ?????
    E-mail:

Its just amazing what R&R are able to do, So many listeners want to go back in yime, (I being one of them). You kind of wonder what goes through their minds to prevent it from becoming a reality. So many rumors about why they split up. I remember the Debbie/Aids show, I wonder if R&R really had grown apart and the AIDS story was just their to cover it up. I listen to it every now and then, like I do many oter of their shows. Never again will their be a combination of talent that fit so perfect. I have many recordings of the shows and love going back in time while listening ti them. Thanks Diaz and Bennington for the memories. NOW!! GGET YOUR GOD DAMN ASSES BACK TOGETHER AGAIN. SHIT!!!

Subject: Where's The Parody Guy?
    Date: 8/4/2000 2:34:18 AM
    Author: Chaz
    E-mail: chazgrey@yahoo.com

First off, I gotta say...I just found this site and it's great! (Is this the original site from the old days? I feel like I'm in a time tunnel here. It's cool tho'!) It really takes me back to the good ole days. I miss The Ron N Ron Show like you wouldn't believe! Morning radio in Tampa Bay will never be the same without them, and it's a real shame. Anyway, in reference to a previous post from 2/17/2000... I, too, have been wondering what happened to The Parody Guy. (He was the show's funny-song guy for their last few years on the air. He started before Ronnie D. left and stayed on till the show went off the air.) Did he ever resurface on another radio show? If so, could someone please tell me where he can be heard? I was a *big* fan of the show ever since the early days. And I still miss the original team (Ronnie D., Ronnie B., Fezzie, Fast Eddie, Flipper, Billy The Phone Freak, etc...) I hated to see Fast Eddie go, that guy was hilarious. But The Parody Guy was a class act; smooth, top notch. His songs were way better than Eddie's. (I know, that's kind of like arguing about which rotating, 3rd member of The Three Stooges was really the funniest.) His pervert-in-residence shtick (let's hope it was shtick) was pretty funny, too; made me laugh anyway. I've regularly listened to various morning show/talk radio programs for many years now. I remember back when it seemed like they all had a halfway decent funny-songs-guy. But I have yet to hear one who ever impressed me more...or made me laugh harder than The Parody Guy did. He was the best. Where the hell did he go??? Let The Puppies Breathe! Maja Bone! More On The Balls! (Moron...the BALLS! )

Subject: COME BACK PLEASE
    Date: 8/3/2000 12:47:32 PM
    Author: JOHN GERRITY( OLEAN,NY)
    E-mail: jgerrity3@gateway.net

PLEASE COME BACK. THE AIRWAVES ARE NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU. RADIO NOW SUCKS. YOU MEANT A LOT TO PEOPLE'S DAILY LIFE. COME BACK PLEASE..

Subject: radio broadcast
    Date: 8/2/2000 11:22:18 AM
    Author: lisa
    E-mail: surelee728@aol.com

I live just 60 miles south of Savannah. Jeykll Island. Are you guys still on the radio? What affiliate? I miss you nuts. Please reply.

Subject: You think you have it bad?
    Date: 7/28/2000 12:38:32 PM
    Author: Bill
    E-mail:

I moved from the Tampa Bay area to Atlanta in 1991 and missed the ENTIRE 90s of listening to R&R!!!!!! AAAahhhh!

Subject: ron&ron,with fezz rule
    Date: 7/25/2000 9:28:58 PM
    Author: raven
    E-mail: cubbyleader@hotmail.com

i miss you guy's,come back,please i can't take it no more i'm melting,help me,f**k it,where's the nigger?

Subject: can anyone tell me what really happened
    Date: 7/24/2000 9:57:32 PM
    Author: bob
    E-mail: bmelton@frontiernet.net

Can anyone out there tell me the story behind the breakup? I've heard alot of bullshit. If anyone knows, enlighten me.

Subject: The Stranger Band
    Date: 7/20/2000 7:37:25 PM
    Author: Jim LaChance
    E-mail: buccaneerjim@yahoo.com

Ron, how can I get a hold of the C D,s from the Stranger Band. I mean all of them if possible. a long time listener. thanks, Jim

Subject: LACK O VITAMIN R&F
    Date: 7/18/2000 11:05:50 AM
    Author: NOYB
    E-mail: UBTHJUDGE@AOL.COM

STUCK IN CHICAGO TWO YEARS WITH NO HUMOUR..SETTLIN FOR TOM JOINER FOR ANY SOUL'FOOD AT ALL...IM JONESING FOR SOME SOUTHERN FRIED R& B... RONNIE B. THAT IS. AND FILET OF FEZZY FLAMBEAU. IM DYING HERE,,,FUNKY DIVA TURNED FUNKY BIVA. }; D THESE PEOPLE ARE 100% ARIEN RACE GERMAN/IRISH/POLES WHATEVER.THINK JERRY (RU RU) SPRINGER..WHO ELSE WOULD SUPPORT WHITE ASS OPRAH AND ROSIE O...AND ROSEANNE AND ALL THE OTHER LAME ASS WHITEY WANNA BEES..IM THE ONLY DARK MEAT HERE IN THE BURBS. THATS ITALIANA PARMIGIANA TO YOU..THANK GOD FOR MY OLD TAPES...AND YOUR CDS.

Subject: Ron Diaz
    Date: 7/14/2000 12:07:19 PM
    Author: Jaded Allsman
    E-mail: jaded@flz.com

Has anyone else noticed all the work that Ron Diaz has been doing with the http://www.phonelosers.org site? If he continues to pump out hilarious site projects like that then I could care less if he's off the air now. Way to go Ron!

Subject: Where are you? RonandRon
    Date: 7/14/2000 12:30:57 AM
    Author: Mark Obert
    E-mail: Markandjutta@webtv.net

I am in the Savannah Ga listening area.I loved driving to work and listening to you guys.I was sick the morning that 106.1 said that you were no longer on the air in Savannah.Now we would have to listen to Lex and Terry.They suck! I miss Fezz and Body shots and all the other shit that you guys did.I would laugh my ass off.I hope you guys are not broke up over stupid shit.

Subject: A legend?
    Date: 7/10/2000 12:33:26 PM
    Author: BooBoy
    E-mail: vicbiver@aol.com

Listening to radio in the Am is just no damn fun any more. R&R and the gang were so outrageous that you'd have thunk that the FCC would have kicked them off the air, and everyday I would pray to the High Holy Mugnuts that they wouldn't. And so what happens? They self-destruct! Its almost like they had so much power, so fast, that they couldn't handle it, and didnt realize what a sweet and beautiful gift they had to keep people constantly laughing!! And now? RADIO IS DEAD.

Subject: Ron Diaz
    Date: 7/6/2000 8:45:50 PM
    Author: Old fan
    E-mail:

Correction to previous post Ron Diaz is at www.thunder1035.com

Subject: Apes
    Date: 7/6/2000 1:19:20 AM
    Author: Greg Nesburg
    E-mail: greg2@98rockmail.com

I think Ray Romano and Sly Stallone would make good apes in the new planet of the apes movie.

Subject: Let it GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Date: 7/4/2000 12:45:28 AM
    Author: HellBent
    E-mail: Accessor@Veganet.net

It's OVER. As much as I LOVED the old team, if they EVER got back together again it would be the most lame attempt at past glories since The Monkies toured. The old magic would never be the same. They all grew up and appart. What they both are doing now floors me, but that's their business.

Subject: bob lasiter
    Date: 7/3/2000 4:11:34 PM
    Author: tom
    E-mail: lynn@ufl.edu

Where is Bob Lasiter? Is he at another radio station?

Subject: Ron and Ron Rule
    Date: 7/2/2000 7:51:41 PM
    Author: Rick (The Dick Dale Show WMMS Cleveland)
    E-mail: Rick@wmms.com

Ron and Ron will always rule! Ronnie B. Fez, Good luck in the Big Apple! -Rick Eberhart

Subject: ronandron
    Date: 6/30/2000 12:36:15 AM
    Author: liz
    E-mail: elizab1037@aol.com

O.k enought of this shit.......the radio in tampa bay (as BL would say SHUCKS) ......lost without RADIOS BAD BOYS.... So desperate sometimes I find myself listening to 93.3.....thats bad....... Diaz just doesn't have enough going on in the mornings to keep my interest....guess you could say I am spoiled after such good radio days from RONANDRON....and I where is the beast PAULO? miss him madly......You can't even find a good talk radio station......

Subject: video
    Date: 6/29/2000 11:42:46 PM
    Author: chuck
    E-mail: seize19@hotmail.com

how can i order a copy of pup friction video tape?

Subject: Ron & Ron Breakup
    Date: 6/29/2000 2:10:10 PM
    Author: Dale Graham
    E-mail: LoanMgrOR@aol.com

The Ron & Ron Website. Now that brings back memories of the live gigs. I understand that Ron & Ron broke up due to Ron Diaz' wifes death. After the death, Big Ronnie D's heart just wasn't into it anymore. He had his mind other places, and it was hard to continue on. I remember them back from their DIZ and WYNF days. I now live in Portland OR and wish there was something even close. R & R used to entertain me every morning from 6 to 10 like clock work. Bring em back guys Dale

Subject: Ron & Ron
    Date: 6/25/2000 3:11:45 PM
    Author: Liz Price
    E-mail: TampaLizP@aol.com

Are Ron and Ron back on the radio? I saw a billboard in Tampa recently and it was advertising Ron and Ron for channel 620. LIZ

Subject: Why did Ron and Ron break up??
    Date: 6/22/2000 9:39:43 AM
    Author: John R. Wagner
    E-mail: johnw@davisbews.com

I've been wondering for a LONG time why Ron and Ron broke up. If I could get that answer that would be great. It's nice to see this web site. It brings back some great memories. Thanks.

Subject: Why?????
    Date: 6/9/2000 4:29:23 PM
    Author: Ken Harris
    E-mail: harris090661@cs.com

Why? I don't get it. Why doesn't one of the greatest radio teams in broadcasting history get back together? I mean come on! D and Benny are a team. They are o.k. going it solo but the magic is when the two are together. 95YNF was the baddest radio station in the Southeast. Hands down!!!! Ron and Ron in the morning, Russ Albums doing midday, Logan doing afternoons and Scotty Phillips nights. Bad f***ing ass! It's a no brainer guys. Get the gang back together, make everybody happy, make a ton of money for yourselves and the station and put this issue to bed. Bottom line! LET THE PUPPYS BREATHE FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!

Subject: Get a clue guys!
    Date: 6/7/2000 10:07:49 PM
    Author: Common Sense
    E-mail:

C'mon, can't you all figure out that R&R are off the air? Re: Ron & Fez: Infinity-owned WNEW doesn't EVER stream their programming over the net. Don't know why, but they don't.

Subject: New York
    Date: 6/7/2000 1:46:19 PM
    Author: Russ Introcaso
    E-mail: rintrocaso@aol.com

I loved you guys in Tampa. are you on the air in New york? and if so what time? Thx

Subject: Where do I find you?
    Date: 6/5/2000 12:42:14 PM
    Author: Stacia
    E-mail: staciaobermeyr@hotmail.com

My husband and I used to listen to you in Pensacola, FL. We now live in Dallas and don't know where or if we can listen to your show here. Please tell us where to find you! Thanks. Stacia

Subject: RandR in Daytona 93
    Date: 6/4/2000 5:08:16 PM
    Author: Darrell
    E-mail: luke825@yahoo.com

I sure miss the greatest radio show ever! The event at Daytona in 93 was the wildest time I will probably ever have in my whole life! We were right at the edge of the pool, near the stage. Does anyone have pictures of that event that I could get? Also, any old sound clips of larry the cable guy would be great. It would be great to re-run their shows on-line, I'd buy in!

Subject: hello what has happened to fez
    Date: 6/1/2000 4:21:30 PM
    Author: michelle bertelsen
    E-mail: mmchell@hotmail.com

wow i talked to ron when you were in las vegas i was in Tallahassee I really miss the show.

Subject: Billy The Phone Freak is Back!
    Date: 6/1/2000 8:55:49 AM
    Author: jo jo jackson
    E-mail: jojojackson1@yahoo.com

Yes it's true! Billy and Ronny are reunited. On today's show, some postal worker called up and tried to get a date with Billy. In his usual fashion, Billy insulted her by asking, Do dogs chase you even when you aren't delivering mail?. He then threatened to go postal on her in the squared circle. It almost made me cry I was so happy! If only Flipper, Fez, Ronny B., Fat Eddie, the Hooter girls and others were back! What a show it would be. Then we wouldn't have to listen to Stern's crappy show. JoJo

Subject: Ron and Ron in Tampa 620 AM
    Date: 5/30/2000 11:48:33 PM
    Author: Liz Price
    E-mail: TampaLizP@aol.com

I saw a billboard in Tampa on I-275 advertising that Ron and Ron were on 620AM in Tampa. I have gone to that station several mornings and Ron and Ron are NOT on. What gives? LIZ

Subject: Are you broadcasting on the web ???
    Date: 5/30/2000 8:16:21 AM
    Author: Bud Light
    E-mail: slight@nfcmc.org

I got hooked on you guys in Orlando and have since moved away. I was hoping that I could listen to you on the web. I can't find you anywhere !!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: How can this be?!
    Date: 5/28/2000 10:34:34 AM
    Author: Chad
    E-mail: Chad1973@hotmail.com

With this many fans, still after 5 years, how can it be that the Ron and Ron show is off the air. C'mon guys...reunite! You'd be the kings again! By the way, if anything was copywrited, someone needs to sue Lex and Terry, because they are a total ripoff copy of the RandR show, but without the bite.

Subject: One thing
    Date: 5/22/2000 7:04:11 PM
    Author: Fast Eddie
    E-mail: fast@times.org

I would like to dump a steaming hot bowl of grits down my pants.

Subject: internet
    Date: 5/22/2000 3:18:42 PM
    Author: tammy
    E-mail: tammy@sv3.com

I used to live in Florida and I miss you guys!!!!! Are you going to be streaming audio on the internet anytime soon? >Tammy<

Subject: Billy is commin back!
    Date: 5/14/2000 6:58:51 PM
    Author: Alan
    E-mail: step224@attglobal.net

Heard last week on Ronny D's show on Thunder103.5 that *Billy the Phone Freak* is commin back to Tampa and will be on Ronny D's 6a to 10a show quite soon. That should prove Quite Interesting!

Subject: Great Web Site
    Date: 5/14/2000 3:46:08 PM
    Author: jj
    E-mail: jonesch47@netscape.net

Great website. I love your show and hope that you can soon syndicate the world - it would be a much better place! j

Subject: Ron and Ron
    Date: 4/28/2000 8:26:43 PM
    Author: clarkbar
    E-mail: clarkbar2k@hotmail.com

Hey everybody Im sure you all miss good radio I know I sure do Thought I would let ya know that Ronnie D is at thunder in tampa at www.wtbt.com (103.5) mornings 6 to 10 and Ronnie B and Fez are at www.wnew.com (102.7) nights 11pm to 3 am or ronandfez.com and B L and Lynn Austin are Hosting a sports show called the sports chicks on wqyk AM1010 I havent found a link to them yet any way maybe one day they will all get together again. if this has helped you send me a e mail address at top of this

Subject: Fort Lauderdale
    Date: 4/24/2000 4:26:01 PM
    Author: Janet Collins
    E-mail: janet.collins@vivrainc.com

Is there any radio station I can catch your show on in Fort Lauderdale/Miami? The show that took over on Zeta 94.9 years ago isn't nearly as good. We miss you!

Subject: Listen Up!!!!
    Date: 4/20/2000 1:11:32 PM
    Author: Fish
    E-mail: fishnutz@hotmail.com

Ya know...a lot of you ham-n-eggers out there have been askin'...Where's the Nature Boy? Let me tell ya...Elian, Ross Rebeck, Billy...SHUT YER PIE HOLES! We are still, stylin' profilin', and the...best...thing...going...TODAY!! Whewwwwwwwwww! Alright, I just needed to amuse myself. I miss the old days! Last time I heard Ron & Ron was back in '95 before I moved from Orlando. I've read some of the comments and have seen where people are asking about the Ron & Fez show being aired via internet. Well flipper...What the fuck? Anyone who could front a band DGT, certainly should be able to get the show on the internet. Clean the batch rag off, and get on it dammit!!! I think a live gig is needed! Get the boys to pull that one off and....LOOK OUT STERN!!!! -Fishaaa

Subject: I miss your show
    Date: 4/20/2000 8:51:09 AM
    Author: David Martinez
    E-mail: mexicano101_1999@yahoo.com

Damn it's been almost 5 years since I left Ft. Stewar GA, and ever since I have had your show in my mind. You guys are the shit. There is no show like yours, to bad that I can't get it in Colorado. Yeah let the puppies breath, guys you made my mornings go by so quick. I even got my wife hooked up to your show and believe me, she aint that type of person. Even though I never went to one of your bashes, I was still one of your best supporters. Keep up the good job. David Martinez SGT, USA

Subject: Billy
    Date: 4/19/2000 3:27:18 PM
    Author: AL
    E-mail: EvilScooby@cinci.rr.com

I here Billy the Phone Freak is working at Real Radio 104.1 in Orlando, With the Ron&Ron copy cats The Monsters of the Midday

Subject: Pup Friction
    Date: 4/17/2000 9:14:17 PM
    Author: D. Worful
    E-mail: dworf@gateway.net

Where can I get my hands on a Pup Friction tape? I watched that about everyday for about four months straight. It is THE funniest shit there is. It was my friend's and I kept it from him for as long as I could. Please tell me how to get one myself. Thanks.

Subject: mermaid girls
    Date: 4/8/2000 6:51:55 PM
    Author: kiela sosnow
    E-mail: kiela@dellnet.com

Hi. Back in 94 i worked at mermaid's on st.pete bch. Two other girls and I were on your show and pictures were posted on the net. I just want to know if you still have those and if you could possibly send me those. I would appreciate it. thanksoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Subject: lost and found
    Date: 4/4/2000 9:17:52 PM
    Author: chaz litavic
    E-mail: subchuk2@aol.com

it must have been 3 or 4 years sisns i last heard the ron7ron show on my peace of shit radio at work. all i remember are the hooter girls.. they got better, bob lasiter who was a grumpy old fart with type 2 diabetis, and a wonderfull cristmas story he would tell each year.oh yea.. and DINGO BOY. and than there was the ron diaz and ron bennington--- fezzy watly the scary gay IT. and some other frieks. YOUR STUFF WAS GREAT RADIO. ps. what did happen to lasiter ??? Sincerely romy fan o u t :-)

Subject: Fill us in
    Date: 3/31/2000 9:09:25 PM
    Author: BP
    E-mail: padillab@n-jcenter.com

Hey Flipper why don't you run a history on the Ron and Ron Show? Lot's of us still miss the show after all these years.Any chance of running old shows on the internet?

Subject: I Miss you guys
    Date: 3/31/2000 2:56:57 PM
    Author: Dennis Douglas
    E-mail: 3D@kingcal.net

LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVEING WITH THE RON$RON SHOW I JUST GOT OF THE PEN IN KANSAS AT LEAVENWORTH COULD NOT GET ANY GOOD RADIO IN THER KNOW I'M OUT AND GOT SHIT FOR RADIO.SOME OF THIS ASSHOLE TRY TO .BUT THEY ANT GOT SHIT I WANT MY RON&RON BACK !!!!!!!! 3D IN MID MISSOURI

Subject: Station news
    Date: 3/31/2000 1:07:30 PM
    Author: Jolene
    E-mail: jo654321@yahoo.com

I wrote an email to 102.7 WNEW one of the stations that host the Ron and Fez show and asked why they don't broadcast over the internet because I know alot of people in FL would listen. They wrote back saying they have no plans of broadcasting over the net. What a bummer!! Jolene

Subject: RON D
    Date: 3/15/2000 9:48:20 AM
    Author: JOHN RAY
    E-mail: gandj@fuse.net

MY APOLOGIES I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT YOU GUYS SINCE 1995. WHILE READING THROUGH I FOUND OUT YOU THE ULTIMATE IN RADIO SEPERATED THIS FUCKIN SUCKS. R&R ARE MY ROLE MODELS.I GREW UP IN MY TEEN YRS AND 20+ THRASHING WITH YOU GUYS BL,DENISE AND THE PUPS,JULIE AND HER PUPS,HELL I USED TO GO TO THE COMEDY CLUB FAITHFULLY. I DID NOT KNOW ABOUY RONNIE DS WIFE FOR WHAT ITS WORTH D. IM SORRY. BUT YOU GUYS WERE LIKE THE FAMILY I ALWAYS WANTED TO HEAR OF YOUR BREAKUP IS A HEARTBRAKE!!!!!! PLEASE GOD PLEASE GET BACK TOGETHER NOT FOR ME OR ALL THE OTHER FANS BUT SOMEWHERE DOWN INSIDE THE FAMILYS SOULS YOU HAVE TO YEARN TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN TO DOMINATE THE AIRWAVES AND SHOW THESE MORNING SHOW WANNA BE ASSHOLES WHAT RADIO IS ALL ABOUT!!!!!! UNTILL I HEAR FROM YAS LOOK DEEP INSIDE YOURESELVES AND IF YOU CAN SAY YOU DONT YEARN TO BE AFAMILY AGAIN THEN NOT ONLY HAVE YOU LOST YOURE EDGE BUT THE WHOLE MEANING OF WHAT YOU TOLD US TO BELIEVE IN. IF YOU ARE WILLING AND DIAZ AINT THEN EVERYTHING YOU GUYS MADE ME BELIEVE IN WAS JUST A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GREW UP BELIEVING IN ROLE MODELS AND I COULDNT HAVE ASKED FOR THE MOST PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TRY TO REUNITE!!!!!!!! SEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAA JOHN I STILL BELIEVE IN R&R WHY CANT YOU AND D. RAY

Subject: trying to find you on the radio
    Date: 3/15/2000 9:00:55 AM
    Author: john ray
    E-mail: gandj@fuse.net

Roney D & Roney B, You guys ROCK!!!!!! I remember when you were with 95ynf in Tampa,I am 30 went to almost every gig that I could. My problem is that I have moved to Crescent Springs,Kentucky and I have not been able to find you guys on any station. I miss lmfao with you guys. It pisses me off because everybody says that this radio station up here is the bomb but little do they know!!!!!! webn 102.7 cinci,ohio aint shit to you guys they even tried to copy your web site. You guys make them look like thier running in circles. www.webn.com they suck!!!!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME I CAN STILL LISTEN TO THE GANG FROM HERE!!!! IF NOT THIS IS GOING TO SUCK BIG ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS CLEARWATER BEACH,DAYTONA,ST. PETE, I EVEN HAVE BRAGGED ABOUT YA TO ALL THESE BOYS UP HERE AND THEY DONT BELIEVE ME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOMETHING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN TUNE IN OR JUST GO RADIO CELEBATE UNTILL YOU GET A LINK UP HERE. RONNIE B. HOWS THE CLUB GOING? RONNIE D. STILL CHASEN THE T-BACKS? TELL FEZ HI. SEEEE YAAAA, JOHN I AM LOST WITHOUT MY DAILY DOSE OF RON&RON THE TRUE BAD BOYS OF RADIO RAY

Subject: hows little billy doing
    Date: 3/14/2000 10:25:06 AM
    Author: wave@mediaone.net
    E-mail: wave@mediaone.net

Its been years since i heard you guys , Has billy ever fessed up and became the dad little billy wanted ,

Subject: Ron & Fez
    Date: 3/8/2000 9:23:10 AM
    Author: Flipper
    E-mail: flip@ronandron.com

Ron & Fez have left WKRO in Daytona Beach. They are on a new show called Ron and Fez.com. They broadcast out of New York City on WNEW, and the show is syndicated in Washington DC, and Baltimore, on WJFK FM in DC and WJFK AM in Baltimore. The show is on from 11pm to 3am, Monday thru Friday. The topics of the show are basically Ron and Fez's twist on the internet and various web sites that are out there.

Subject: What happened Guys ?
    Date: 3/7/2000 10:34:57 PM
    Author: Charlie Hennessey
    E-mail: Mistike@aol.com

Ron and Fez...What happened to you on WKRO radio in Daytona ? I never really liked Daytona, but loved you guys. I have been following you all since the days at WYNF 95 in Tampa. I have noticed that the idiot Tuttle is still with krow. But boy what a dum ass he is. Fez, Me and my son miss your wrestling reports. Id be driving him too school while checking you guys out. Email me and let me know where you all went. Please !!!!!

Subject:
    Date: 3/5/2000 4:15:44 PM
    Author: Bill Carruthers
    E-mail: gtwaeax51@gateway.net

where are you guys, will be in florida come this may/june best wishes from scotland

Subject: where'd ya go?
    Date: 3/3/2000 2:12:26 PM
    Author: garrett
    E-mail: gbarn@xoomail.com

jeez I miss ron and ron in Florida. what stations run the show? is it on the net? also, what was the name of the band made up of metro dade police swat types? anyone remember? g

Subject: Radio Stations
    Date: 3/1/2000 8:24:44 AM
    Author: David Michaels
    E-mail: dmichaels@woodchuck.com

I used to listen to you when I lived in FL. Please let me know what stations you are on. With this new internet access to radio, I would like to listen if possible. My best overall memory was the morning you called Don Johnson and he was drunk. Eveytime I see his face I think of that morning!

Subject: ron and fez to ny/dc
    Date: 2/24/2000 7:41:32 AM
    Author: phil
    E-mail:

check out radiodigest.com for ron and fez info.

Subject: ron&ron
    Date: 2/23/2000 2:07:35 PM
    Author: Ed
    E-mail: yrnmyhrt@cs.com

how do i get Ronny & fez on the net? Diaz if you read this get off your ass and join the show again. That would be the best thing to happen to florida since Marino left the fish..............

Subject: I MISS YOUR SHOW!!!
    Date: 2/20/2000 11:43:19 PM
    Author: KING MAN
    E-mail: SABERSTRYKE@NETSCAPE.NET

THIS IS KING MAN FROM FREEPORT, BAHAMAS AND I JUST STUMBLED ACROSS YOUR WEBSITE. DAMN, WE MISS LISTENING TO YOU GUYS EVERY MOURNING ON 6.10 W.I.O.D. I WAS ENRAGED WHEN THOSE BITCH ASS MUTHA FUCKERS GAVE Y'ALL THE BOOT! IT TOOK ME ALMOST TWO YEARS TO LISTEN TO ANOTHER RADIO SHOW AGAIN. I STILL REMEBER THOSE MOURNINGS DRIVING TO THE BANK (WHERE I USED TO WORK) BY MYSELF AND DYING FROM LAUGHTER, WHILE ALL THE OTHER MOTORISTS LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M FUCKING TRIPPIN' OUT. AND THAT FEZ; HE REALLY CRACKS ME UP. (NO PUN INTENDED) YOU GUYS ARE THE BADDEST S.O.B'S ON THE RADIO, AND NO ONE COULD TOUCH Y'ALL(NOT EVEN STERN). ANYWAY, AFTER I GET THROUGH ROBBING THAT DAMN BANK THAT FIRED ME, I'M GONNA ORDER ALL THOSE EPISODES I MISSED. IF ANY OF YOU OR EVEN VINCY COULD GIVE ME SOME POINTERS ON PULLING THIS JOB OFF, IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. LOVE YA AND GOD BLESS.

Subject: Ron and Fez in NY?
    Date: 2/17/2000 9:41:20 AM
    Author: scorp
    E-mail: scorp200@aol.com

Could it be true?? There is a rumor on the NY radio message board that Ron and Fez will be broadcast overnights on WNEW. I have MISSED you guys since I left FL and came here...I hope it's not just an internet broadcast (for selfish reasons...work 3d shift but no internet at work)...right now we get Tom Leykis reruns and an infomercial on WNEW overnights. Any chance of reuniting with Ron Diaz??? You guys are really moving forward, I'd like to think he'd want to get in on it again. It would be a great success here either way, but would be almost poetic to have both Rons there.

Subject: The Parody Guy
    Date: 2/17/2000 12:20:45 AM
    Author: Mike
    E-mail: Mike23@hotmail.com

Hey- Does anyone know what happened to the parody guy????? I don't even know what his name was.....he was on up til 97 though! Post it and I'll check ba

Subject: Ron and Fez in DC
    Date: 2/15/2000 3:12:21 AM
    Author: Phil Hendrie
    E-mail: phantominformer@aol.com

Ron and Fez are going to be on WJFK.

Subject: What happened ???
    Date: 2/13/2000 8:00:21 PM
    Author: Scott
    E-mail: SDMickelson@Cs.com

I remember Ron and Ron from the late 80's. I was going to USF at the time and the were the hottest thing goin' in radio. I know Ron Diaz's wife got sick in 1994 and have not heard from them since. If anybody knows why they broke up and what they are doing I would appreciate the info. Thanks in advance, Scott

Subject: I was there
    Date: 2/12/2000 4:25:59 PM
    Author: mike
    E-mail: nitro4087@aol.com

I listened to you guys on WYNF in 92-94 when I lived in Florida. I even went to one of the live gigs. You guys ARE Florida. I am coming back to Fort Myers for a week in April and if I have to leave the Fort Myers area to catch Bennington's show I will. It is a shame the most awesome crew of the airways has separated. I live in Texas now where radio stations suck and I think back to days of the Ron & Ron radio network. You guys were awesome, the crew was awesome, the body shots, Fast Eddie, Fez, Billy, Flipper, the live gigs. You guys are timeless. There are and never will be anyone better. PERIOD

Subject: chicago needs ron and ron
    Date: 2/11/2000 2:49:48 AM
    Author: mitch
    E-mail:

i lived in sarasota from 91 to 97 ron and ron always made us laugh out loud now im back in the chicago suburbs i only wish i had tapes of the ron and ron shows so i could show people here what funny radio is supposed to sound like thanks guys

Subject: R&F in NY & DC
    Date: 2/10/2000 9:56:12 AM
    Author: Guru
    E-mail:

I read that Ron & Fez will debut by the end of this month on alterna-rocker WNEW 102.7FM. It seems that CBS' Infinity Broadcasting is very pleased wit the duo. If only Diaz had hung around. Even better, they'll also be hear on WJFK, Home of Don & Mike. What a great combo! I'm hope WNEW streams its audio......Flipper, do you know?

Subject: They're headed to Baltimore
    Date: 2/9/2000 3:05:39 PM
    Author: Bryan
    E-mail: WEMBTMPA@concentric.net

I was wondering where they went too and found the following on a web page by D.C. Radio and T.V. (DCRTV): DCRTV hears that the Ron & Fez team from Florida will be heading to overnights (midnight to 5 AM) on WJFK (106.7 FM). Goodbye sleepy jazz. Start date for the new Internet oriented, call-in talkfest is said to be 2/14. I looked up WJFK and it is a talk radio station out of Baltimore that carries Stern's show, among others.

Subject: Ron & Fez
    Date: 2/8/2000 9:18:58 AM
    Author: Jeff Moore
    E-mail: jmoore@meridianmed.com

Can anyone tell me what station Ron & Fez went to in DC? Can we hear them on the net? Who are the idiots who replaced them on th Kro?

Subject: someone say DC?
    Date: 2/5/2000 8:54:52 AM
    Author: DAVE
    E-mail: gunznhosez@aol.com

flippin through the postings & read somthing bout ron n fez commin to DC! this x-drunk bastard sobered up in clearwater with the show on 93.3. don't ask how but i'm in So.Joysey now & DC is in the listening area.showed the puppies video to some friends, pure insanity loved it, ezspecially spin the stungun! please keep me posted! and thanks for makin it almost impossible not 2 drink with you guyz on yhe air!

Subject: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
    Date: 1/31/2000 9:33:18 AM
    Author: Tricia
    E-mail: pwrstrm@pobox.com

I'm so distraught! It's true, Ron & Fez have left the KRO. Does anyone know where they went?

Subject: HAWAII
    Date: 1/28/2000 9:30:51 PM
    Author: CAP
    E-mail: dyuen@hawaii.edu

I left Fla in late 95, missed the hell out of R & R, couldn't believe it came to an end. I'm glad I have recordings of the show. The Nature boy, the skits, Parody Songs, BL, Billy, Fast Eddie, everyone. Its awesome just to sit back and listen to R & R still. People who never heard of R & R love the show when I they hear it for the first time. Why don't you guys have a Reunion here in Hawaii, would be awesome. Laters.

Subject: TO DC
    Date: 1/27/2000 9:16:47 PM
    Author: J
    E-mail: jhernan@mail.com

ROn and Fez are off to DC. That sucks for us Orlando listeners. Good luck. You guys are the best. J

Subject: Long time listener
    Date: 1/27/2000 6:22:41 PM
    Author: Jefrey
    E-mail: jmgriffis@netzero.net

I've follo9wed you guys From WYNF WSUN and 820 am Glad to see your still kickin it but i can't get you here in Bradenton Jefrey

Subject: Mahabone
    Date: 1/26/2000 11:27:00 PM
    Author: Brown Star
    E-mail: slharen@commuintyonline.net

Mahabone boys! Just wanted to say ohhhh, more on the balls for biggie smalls. MOTB in the USA!!!! Fez do you still do sports? Hoop Poop kicks ass. Ron and Ron forever.

Subject: COME BACK TO TEXAS
    Date: 1/24/2000 10:19:55 PM
    Author: David Bobbitt
    E-mail: bobbitt808@aol.com

The show rocked during the short time we had it here in Amarillo TX. If the Ron & Ron show goes syndicate again bring it back to Texas. I have missed it. But I watch the video Let the puppys breath once a week.

Subject: The blow-up show
    Date: 1/20/2000 1:13:31 PM
    Author: AndyK

Could someone who either taped, or heard the last show when both Ron's were on, the Blow-up show, either email me, or post what exactly happened on-air? Or if you have it in audio format, send me a clip, or something??? THX - Cya

Subject: Ponderous, friggin' ponderous....
    Date: 1/20/2000 9:40:20 AM
    Author: Andy K

I do not think engratiating the show is working. I think, as hard as it is for me to say, that the Ron and Ron of old is as dead as the dodo. We need to accept that. I keep kicking myself in the ass for never taping the show in what I think was it's hay-day (92-93). I started listening to the guys when they broadcasted on WYNF, Tampa way, way, WAY... back when, while I was still going through puberty. They had the promise even back then of becomming something great. I have had the chance to catch the KRO when travelling through the middle part of the state, only a few times. Ron and Fez are making a valient effort to salvage the comedy and talent of days gone by. But without ALL the originals, not just Diaz (who I feel is doing a terminal, at best, job of morning drive Disc spinner in Tampa), the show will NEVER, EVER be the glowing, witty, humerous show it was. I will, however keep wishing and hoping. The absolute unarguable fact is this: no radio show, AND I MEAN NONE will EVER touch the ingenious Ron, Ron, Fez, Flipper, Billy, Retard Eddie, Paul O.... show of a decade ago. Thank you for the forum to say this. - AndyK

Subject: Coming Back to Savannah
    Date: 1/19/2000 6:41:05 PM
    Author: Joe Dobry
    E-mail: dobryfamily@earthlink.net

Are there any plans to syndicate and come back to the Savannah market? The pretenders who took your place cannot compare to you, so I do not even listen. We miss you here.

Subject: My God your still alive!!!!!!!!!
    Date: 1/16/2000 11:03:17 PM
    Author: Jesse
    E-mail: sledd_dogg@hotmail.com

Holy CRAP!! I have been wondering what had happened to the Ron and Ron Radio Network ever since they pulled the plug here in Savanna Ga a couple years back. That's it, I am moving to Daytona so I can hear ya!! One question, where did Ron Diaz go?? SO good to see you guys again. I missed ya! Take it easy brothers, LEX and TERRY SUCK! Savannah has NO BALLS any more..MOTB!! HA HA

Subject: Syndicate!
    Date: 1/12/2000 6:26:41 AM
    Author: Ray Grunch
    E-mail: grunchr@yahoo.com

You guys have a great show and need to expand into other markets like Stern and Mancow did. ON-ON!

Subject: remembering you guys
    Date: 1/8/2000 3:48:45 PM
    Author:
    E-mail: ripster007@hotmail.com

I just hit your site for the first time in forever, and it brought up memories of the good times I had listening to your show when you were in Jax., FL. You guys kicked ass every day and no one has touched you yet. From the looks of the pics, you're still kickin. The morning drive in this town blows! We have Lex & Terry and they suck at best. They do a third rate job of what you were doing in '93. They spend most of the morning laughing at each other and don't know what topical is. The arbs have them at no. 1, but I'd rather listen to NPR. Thanks for your creativity. I'm in radio now myself and still use you lingo. Don't ever stop, and please come back here. Chuck Jax., FL

Subject: The show!
    Date: 1/7/2000 8:55:43 PM
    Author: gs
    E-mail: roadrunner@tampabay.com

The Ron & Ron Show was the best ever ! Keep pushing guys and make a big comeback ! We need big help in the morning here in Tampa ! Thanks !

Subject: x-clearwater
    Date: 1/7/2000 6:57:53 PM
    Author: soba dave
    E-mail: gunsnhosez@aol.com

hi guys,i moved up to So. joysey from clearwater & we are movin bac! i'm sure i'll pick the show up. glad you guys are bac on, ronnie D had to do what he had to do for him.losing his wife was tough. the show must go on! ron,you have any clubs in the area? i sure do miss fri nites sittin in the front row! nothin like raw comedy fez. you guys always made my day & i'll be lookin 4-ward to life in fla once again with the boyz from ron n ron.now i kno why you left so. phillie ron,i would've lef 2!