Back to the start of all this! Where are they now? That cant be Fez!...is it?? Lets hear that again! Coming to a mall stage near you !!!
Better hope that stain comes out of that fabric on your chair! CD's nutz You're already here freak!!!
Note: The Ron & Ron Show and K.Tek Systems, Inc. accept no responsibility for these postings and they are posted as is. The postings in no way reflect the opinion of The Ron & Ron Show and K.Tek Systems, Inc. We cannot verify or be held responsible for the authenticity or origin of these postings.

1999 OLD POSTS
-|- 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | BACK TO MESSAGE POST -|-

Subject: I LOVE YOU GUYS!
    Date: 12/31/1999 10:19:52 PM
    Author: Collin
    E-mail: oc1285@hotmail.com

Back in my college days at USF in Tampa, I never missed a show. I live in Los Angeles now and thought I'd look you up on the net. God, you guys are hysterical!

Subject: Mahabone Brothers
    Date: 12/29/1999 12:25:04 PM
    Author: Luis Ayala
    E-mail: ecoboy@discoverymail.com

I used to listen to your show when I was stationed in Key West!!!! When we were'nt out picking up cubans and haitians, we were listening to you guys!!! It sure made the time go by down there!! I miss hearing you guys on the radio!!!!

Subject: re-union
    Date: 12/22/1999 10:32:45 PM
    Author: rick
    E-mail: rkrk1749@aol.com

when a re-union?

Subject: Ronny Diaz
    Date: 12/11/1999 3:54:49 AM
    Author: J
    E-mail: anvildesign@yahoo.com

What is Ron Diaz up to thesedays?

Subject: Wanted to say hello
    Date: 12/9/1999 1:41:38 PM
    Author: Troy
    E-mail: revitup001@aol.com

Hey guys, I use to listen to the the show every morning when it was on in Jacksonville, Fla. The show was on 93.3fm and I believe a local am channel also before it went off the air. Do you think that the crew might make it back up here some day and get wild and crazy like the good old days. p.s. Miss those panty fax Later, please let me know revitup if there is a way to those great tape again mine got stolen .......

Subject: What happened
    Date: 12/4/1999 8:37:34 PM
    Author: D Knaak
    E-mail: dknaak2@aol.com

I use to listen to your show all the time, I guess three years ago, when you guys where in Tampa. One day I tuned in, here in Jacsksonville, and you where gone. What happened? I'm just curious. I always enjoyed your show; two guys doing what most of us wish we could do. Unfortunately we can't get FM 93.1 up here in this one horse town they call a city. Any plans to syndicate up here (or visit)? D Knaak P.S. I like the Xmas party pictures. The ladies sure could 'act'!

Subject: Ron and Ron
    Date: 12/2/1999 10:58:56 AM
    Author:
    E-mail: avalko@stetson.edu

What ever happened to Ron Diaz? Is he still on the air somewhere?

Subject: Come back to Miami
    Date: 12/1/1999 8:44:29 PM
    Author: Joe
    E-mail: JGJR81@aol.com

Dudes. You guys have got to come back to Miami. You left me with only to listen to Stern every morning. 'nuf said.

Subject: M.O.T.B.
    Date: 11/29/1999 7:32:17 PM
    Author: Jason
    E-mail: abednego83@aol.com

MORE O THE BALLS!!! (or as they say in Key West) MORE ON THE CONCH!!!

Subject: ron&ron
    Date: 11/27/1999 2:45:44 AM
    Author: joe gonzalez
    E-mail: gojoego@gateway.net

I simply missing starting every week day by laughing my ass off to what was and still is the best adult radio ever broadcast. My many thanks to all that were involved in giving me such immense pleasure and in return all that was asked was attention. Never will forget the Greastest Radio Show of all time. Sincerly, Joe Gonzalez

Subject: Future of Ron & Ron
    Date: 11/25/1999 1:04:17 AM
    Author: Kurt
    E-mail: kurtmine@hotmail.com

The sad thing about R&R is that it just ran it's course... attempted to stay together a little longer than they should have... It's a bummer, no other way to put it. Will they ever be back? Na, all moved on to something else. It looks like a few of them tried to get back together but could not find a radio station to take them. Too bad.

Subject: Missing you!
    Date: 11/17/1999 10:03:17 PM
    Author:
    E-mail: simplyredd_98@yahoo.com

I'm from south Alabama and listened to you forever on TK 101 in Pensacola, Florida. I just wanted to let you guys know how bad I miss you!! It sucks driving to work listening to these weak ass morning shows. PLEASE COME BACK!!! I saw you at Coconut's in Pensacola and the show rocked! I think I've been having withdrawals since you left! Missing you!!

Subject: hi cousin
    Date: 11/17/1999 5:29:37 PM
    Author: buddy grear
    E-mail: fordrpt33

how are you doing long time no see talked to your brother bobby last year just wanted to see how your doing

Subject: RON AND RON
    Date: 11/12/1999 5:48:40 PM
    Author: D.A.
    E-mail: JDNPUDDYN@FREEPC.COM

I LISTENED TO RON AND RON FOR YEARS IN PENSACOLA, FL. I HAVE YET TO FIND ANY RADIO SHOW THAT CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO RON AND RON (AND FEZ)!!!! I HAVE SINCE MOVED TO NASHVILLE,TN AND NOT ONLY ARE ALL THE RADIO STATIONS EITHER POP OR COUNTRY, BUT THE RADIO PERSONALITIES SUCK ASS!!! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO EXPAND YOUR MARKET AND REACH OUT TO US LESS FORTUNATE LISTENERS? FEZ, I ADORE YOU! YOU SHOOK MY HAND WHEN YOU AND RONNIE B. PERFORMED AT COCONUTS IN PENSACOLA, AND I MISS HEARING YOUR FEZATORIALS!!! PLEASE COME TO NASHVILLE SOON!!!!

Subject: We need you guys back!!
    Date: 11/12/1999 4:28:41 PM
    Author:
    E-mail: theswamplizard@aol.com

Guys please get it back together for us fans! It is just not the same anymore, radio in the morning sucks! I know you guys can put away everything from the past and let's get going again. You guys had the greatest show in the world. Let's get everybody back again: Ron and Ron, Fezzy, fast Eddie, Billy, Paulo, Riviera John, Julie, BL, and Deniece the gutless whore. It was a great ride for all those years and I know the fans would love to see you all get back. Best of luck to you all.

Subject: Taxes suck
    Date: 11/11/1999 12:52:26 AM
    Author: Toby
    E-mail: drseuss1998@yahoo.com

Ron had a guy on who had the paper work one needed in order to not have to pay those damn federal income taxes. Does anyone remember or have the number to that guy.

Subject: WE WANT YOU BACK!!!!!!
    Date: 11/9/1999 12:44:31 PM
    Author: Abeed Bawa
    E-mail: ambawa@yahoo.com

Hey guys, I used to live in Statesboro and listened to you every morning. I now live in Macon and the only thing we have here is Johnboy and billy. They suck! I hate them. You guys need to resyndicate yourselves and tap into these markets once again. I love you guys and I love your show.

Subject: Diaz?
    Date: 11/8/1999 10:27:06 PM
    Author: FREEKY
    E-mail: freeky@emailfyi.com

Is there a tape of tha last show with Diaz that Paul asked about? I was a listener from the beginning of The Ron and Ron Show and just found you guys again. Thanks for the webcast 93.1 doesn't come in here. I never heard why Diaz left. If there's not a tape atleast tell me what happened. No matter who the supporting cast had been they all rose to the occasion of being a part of the best radio show ever w/ radios bad boys......Ron Bennington.........Ron Diaz. Fez you're the best, good to hear you again. Could you use your magic to get the real Ron and Ron back on? I hear Ronnie D on Thunder sometimes, he needs a new gig. Where are BL and Lynn? Julie the limo driver? Eddie? Billy? Get it all back together and kick Howard Sterns sorry ass. The Monsters of the Midday were doing a good impression of Ron and Ron but i guess they lost one of thier Rons early on. It's good to hear you on the air. seeya

Subject: how can I listen to the show?
    Date: 11/8/1999 8:44:16 AM
    Author: El Vosh
    E-mail: vosh47@hotmail.com

I live in Jacksonville. The show is not in my city as you know. I am a big fan from way back. I wanted to know if I coould pick up the show on the net. What plug-in is needed? Your old friend, VOSH

Subject: LAST SHOW WITH BOTH RONS
    Date: 11/6/1999 10:26:09 AM
    Author: PAUL
    E-mail: IBANEZ4@WEBTV.NET

IM LOOKING FOR THE LAST SHOW WHERE RON WAS ASKED TO LEAVE......DO YOU GUYS HAVE IT? PLASE SEND IT TO ME....THANKS GUYS!

Subject: come back to the bay
    Date: 11/4/1999 7:49:44 PM
    Author: john
    E-mail: jeb7256@aol.com

Hi boys-just want you to know clearchannel just bought 620 am-wouldnt it be nice to hear you here in the bay again-you guys in the morning and don and mike in the afternoon-ill quit heroin if you come back-at least ill try

Subject: Why Break Up?
    Date: 11/4/1999 10:14:27 AM
    Author: Connie
    E-mail: Connie@manasotamanagement.com

Does anybody know why Ron D. and Ron B. broke up? I miss them so much. I listen to Ron and Fez, and they're great, but it's not the same. Also anybody know what happened to Paul-O? Fast Eddie still in Atlanta? Thanks

Subject: I want more T shirts
    Date: 11/2/1999 6:56:02 PM
    Author: Joe Van
    E-mail: mojoe@camden.tds.net

I have a drawer full of T shirts and both movies and even a sealed copy of DGT. Catholic Jeopardy and Death B4 Disco has supplied my underwear for ten years, but they're wearing out. I need more. When I go into Denny's looking for white chicks, they think I'm a zebra. I no ZEBRA!!! I AIRLINE!! Wish BL and Mrs. L could come by Thanksgiving and we could kick some potato salad out the door...very refreshing! SEE YA! PS Has Paul O ever cleaned his pool? Or himself? PPS I would send you a panty fax, but my ass won't fit into the modem.

Subject: THE SHOW THAT ENDED IT ALL
    Date: 10/31/1999 6:05:52 PM
    Author: PAUL BRIGGS
    E-mail: IBANEZ4@WEBTV.NET

HEY GUYS,GREAT SITE!IM IN SC AND CAN NO LONGER HEAR YOUR SHOW...IT SUCKS!!!! I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU CAN SEND ME THE SOUND BYTE OF THE LAST SHOW WHERE RON GETS KICKED OUT!I MISSED IT AND WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HEAR IT. THANKS GUYS,KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Subject: unbelievable
    Date: 10/30/1999 1:36:08 AM
    Author: elllvis
    E-mail: schaefer@fdt.net

listened to you guys in jax. i'll always remember the don johnson interview. i can only hope you guys get syndicated again. other am radio shows can kiss my aaaaaaiieeessssss!

Subject: One for the Corps!!
    Date: 10/29/1999 8:16:34 PM
    Author: Corporal Pez
    E-mail: private_joker_69er

To all who shall hear these present greetings! All in the name of Ron n' Ron, I still run a batch at least twice a day. Bennington & FEZ.......You guys ROCK! Thanks for all the great humor, and all the Puppies that were able to breath all throughout the Bay area! And if you don't like it....you better learn to LOVE IT...Cause you guys are the BEST...THING....GOING.....TODAY...WOOoooooo!

Subject: coming to tampa
    Date: 10/29/1999 2:43:04 PM
    Author: rico
    E-mail: rmosi2000@aol.com

what has happened to you guys, will you ever come to where you belong (tampa).

Subject: RADIO COVERAGE
    Date: 10/29/1999 6:58:23 AM
    Author: JEFF RAILEY
    E-mail: BROOKIE4@PRODIGY.NET

I live in the Jacksonville, Fla area and wanting to know what the closest radio station that carries the show is on?

Subject: Miss the show
    Date: 10/28/1999 7:55:24 PM
    Author: Jack Doan
    E-mail: jddoan@bellsouth.net

I live in jacksonville FL. I just wanted to let you know that I loved the show when you were here.I have both of the movies that you put out. Me and some of my friends watch them some times. I remember your show like it was yesterday. I can remember listing while I was at work and not getting anything done becouse you never new what was going to be next. I liked what you did . It made me laugh. Thank you JACK.

Subject: Please come back
    Date: 10/27/1999 2:03:45 PM
    Author:
    E-mail:

In Savannah I just go to work before 6 am now, since we can no longer listen to quality radio

Subject: Last time....
    Date: 10/25/1999 12:08:36 AM
    Author: Jon
    E-mail: jonathanws@hotmail.com

Last time I heard you guy's was in 1990, got sent to Desert Storm and haven't been back in Florida since. Just got curious to see if you guy's had a website and low and behold you do!!!! I am stationed in the land of Elvis now (aint that the pits)(what ever you do while here in Mississippi is never, and I mean never say Elvis was a fag and that he died of aids),

Subject: What the Hell Happened
    Date: 10/18/1999 5:58:18 AM
    Author:
    E-mail:

What has happened, looking for raunchy comedy and come up with nothing. Ron n Ron were Gods!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject:
    Date: 10/16/1999 2:07:40 AM
    Author: michael gates
    E-mail: mgates@flinthills.com

I would like to receive some of your old stuff like dick-N-cider 1 and 2, the one with the duck, and the candy bar called a good swift kick in the nutz. I was telling my spouse about your show and she doesn't beleive that you made that stuff up. thanks your fan mike.

Subject: Ron & Ron Ruled the airwaves!!!
    Date: 10/13/1999 2:20:44 AM
    Author: Rob McLean
    E-mail: rob_mclean@go.com

Running across this site brings back a lot of memories. I am lucky enough to have listened to Tampa Bay's Bad Boys since I was in high school (Northeast H.S. in St. Pete) in '87 & '88. It's a damn shame to hear the radio crap these days in the Bay area. RON & RON RULED!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Miss You
    Date: 10/11/1999 1:56:07 PM
    Author:
    E-mail:

Subject: where the hell are you guys
    Date: 10/7/1999 9:51:26 PM
    Author: james dean
    E-mail: caloiboy98@aol.com

hey ,, where did you guys run off to ?? here in jacksonville all we have is the watered down lex and harry show , ron and ron rocked for years here and since you left all i can do is just remember the your show while road rage fills my drive time ,,,, glad i found the site . see ya ,jimmy d.

Subject: Where the hell have ron&ron been
    Date: 10/6/1999 9:41:15 PM
    Author: Goose
    E-mail: srdavis@fscorp.com

Ron&Ron, Sure do miss you guys. Goose

Subject: where did you go?
    Date: 5/29/99 8:25:50 PM
    Author: tony
    E-mail: bocahome@aol.com
      miss you guys. where is the nearest station to boca raton that you are on? t_.

Subject: Ron & ROn videos
    Date: 5/29/99 1:12:24 AM
    Author: Rafster
    E-mail: taktar@bellsouth.net
      Are Let the Puppies Breathe and Pup Friction still available somewhere??? I'd give anything for a copy of both...

Subject: pup friction
    Date: 5/28/99 7:07:17 AM
    Author: mike
    E-mail: mer99way@aol.com
      I have been a Ron n Ron fan for many years and would love to get my own copy of Pup Friction. Is there any way of doing so?

Subject: Long Time Fan Misses youse guys!
    Date: 5/26/99 9:18:35 AM
    Author: TattooDude
    E-mail: signs2@altamaha.net
      GOD DAMN I MISS YOU GUYS!...I am in south central Georgia and used to listen to the show religeously, man. When Diaz left the show started downhill and then finally we couldn't get it here in Savannah anymore! WHAT THE FUCK? Bennington, you and Diaz would make me piss myself! And Fez, you are one funny cat, (sexy,too!) Flipper, Parody Guy WHERE ARE YOU?!

Subject: ron and fez rule
    Date: 5/24/99 2:23:27 PM
    Author: fred
    E-mail: doll4u@hotmail.com
      ok monsters of the midday are ok, but they suck without the big man bo. russ was a jerk for going on without him. that was his friend. you stick side by side no matter what. bennington stuck by diaz in his tough times. russ is a jerk. ron and fez rule.

Subject: Ron and Ron
    Date: 5/20/99 7:11:53 PM
    Author: Tommy Krammer
    E-mail: MrRadio610@hotmail.com
      Ron and Fez are okay, but the show was a lot better with Ron Diaz. I like Neil Rogers and The Monsters of the Midday with Russ Rollins a lot better though.

Subject: Miss you guys
    Date: 5/20/99 2:50:22 PM
    Author: Drew
    E-mail: amstel1008@worldnet.att.net
      How can I listen to you guys up here in Tampa? God this market blows in the morning as far as comedy radio goes. Please help me find you so I can start my day out right!

Subject: I heard you guys are doing great stuff.
    Date: 5/19/99 6:48:48 AM
    Author: Phyllis Lanser
    E-mail: Phyllis_L@MSN.com
      A friend of mine in Florida is raving about you. I am looking into RealRadio so I can get you in Philadelphia, PA.

Subject: Ron Bennington GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!
    Date: 5/18/99 2:08:11 PM
    Author: BigTony
    E-mail: BigTony300@aol.com
      Bennington, what in the hell are you and Fez doing on that lame ass WKRO!! Your a shadow of your former selves!! You guys have twelve stepped everyone out of your lives!! Where is DURSO?? APLLEOFF??? WALTERS??? FAST EDDIE??? Your letting Billy suck ass over on WTKS with those Ron&Ron wannabies (Monsters). Get your shit together, look at the messages posted on this board, your fan base is huge and your show was the best thing going EVER!!! Your letting your people down, and lets face it, you dont want the Kro to get on the net and even disapoint more fans whent they realize how soft you have gotten. WHERE IS OUR OLD RONNIE B!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Where did you go?
    Date: 5/17/99 1:13:01 PM
    Author: wkt
    E-mail: wkt1186@aol.com
      I used to listen to you guys in Pensacola, Florida on WTKX101. You guys ruled!!!! When can we expect you back on the air? A loyal listener.

Subject: Signal in Fort Lauderdale
    Date: 5/16/99 8:39:56 PM
    Author: Jay Marinaro
    E-mail: arvik@repind.com
      I would like to pick up your radio station in fort lauderdale, how can I do this?

Subject: miami/ft.lauderdale needs you
    Date: 5/14/99 9:07:14 PM
    Author: mary jane
    E-mail: mjg0005@aol.com
      I was there from the beginning. Radio in south florida sucks! Neil reeks and Howard blows. come back...

Subject: Savannah needs you!
    Date: 5/14/99 6:11:58 AM
    Author: La Rue
    E-mail: larueshae@clds.net
      Hey turdburglars, You rock! Everyone in Savannah/Hinesville area are wondering what happened to you all. Is it possible to get your show up here again? You will not regret it! Peace.lareu

Subject:
    Date: 5/13/99 11:14:03 PM
    Author: Chuck
    E-mail: chuckms@usit.net
      Hey guys, just thought i would write to say how much i miss listening to you guys. I was in the Army at Ft. Stewart GA. when you guys were on in Savanna. I have since gotten out and moved back home to North East Tn. All we have here is JB&B and Bob and Tom. Niether of which could ever hold a candle to you. If you are on up here anywhere close, please let me know, or if you have a phone # where I can call. Anything to get back in touch with you guys. YOU ARE MISSED...

Subject: Simulcast to Tampa Bay???
    Date: 5/13/99 12:21:05 AM
    Author: Andy Kearney
    E-mail: Jnady1321@aol.com
      Hey Guys, Just found your website after missing ya on the air for quite awhile. Just wondering if you are still simulcast to any other station...like one in the Tampa Bay area that this Sarasota boy might be able to pick up? Appreciate your time and joping for a positive answer. Thx, Andy

Subject: Glad to see you back
    Date: 5/8/99 9:04:03 AM
    Author: R. Featherstone
    E-mail: rcfii@netgsi.com
      I have followed your careers for a very long time. Being in the Army it has sometimes been difficult. I listened to you in Tampa, I even listened to your blow out that had you kicked of the air in Jacksonville. Then I was stationed in Savanna and I listened to you there. I have even been able to listen to you while I was stationed in Germany and Hungary via Real Audio. Now I am stationed in Maryland and I found you once again. Is it possible for you to get WKRO to go high tech and plugged in with real audio. That way all your avid fans could listen were ever they are. Non the less its great to have you back.

Subject: what station are you on now
    Date: 5/8/99 12:08:55 AM
    Author: diane rupertus
    E-mail: drupertus@aol.com
      my son joe shuron listened to you in tampa im sure you remember him could you please send me the address & phone # i would greatly appreciate it . thank you diane

Subject: great web page
    Date: 5/7/99 12:58:06 PM
    Author: John
    E-mail: John1level@aol.com
      This is an awesome web page...what a great job you all must have. The girls are beautiful, where can I pick up your show. I'm in North Carolina.

Subject: radio stations
    Date: 5/3/99 2:12:30 AM
    Author: Michael Nettles
    E-mail: monte7577@aol.com
      Since Z102.1 (Savannah,GA) dropped the show, the station really sucks.Plus I've had no luck finding a station that carries the show and I would love to be able to listen Ron and Ron in the mornings again because all I can find now is Lex and Terry or John Boy and Billy but J.B.&B REALLY BLOWS and L.&T. just aren't the same. Please help me.

Subject: WHAT THE FUCK SANK THE SHIP
    Date: 5/2/99 11:12:17 PM
    Author: Skint beaver
    E-mail: skintBvr@aol.com
      We need you back in savannah with the old act.After Ron left the show did suck.The replacement Ron was a goody-goody.Bennington became the tough guy.Someone realy fucked-up when you let Eddie get away,he had the most twisted songs I heard on the radio.Hell anything beats what the hell we got stuck with.

Subject:
    Date: 5/1/99 11:12:25 AM
    Author: P. Hamblin
    E-mail: phamblin@landrumshouse.com
      Hey Flipper, please reply, when are you all going to get back on the air all over the place. It aint the same now, brother!

Subject: 92 (hooty hoo)
    Date: 4/29/99 1:53:46 PM
    Author: Gregg Flynn
    E-mail: greggadeth@mpinet.net
      Hey ya'll! I am looking for the bit you did on the radio when the old lady called and thought she was winning a contest from a different radio station, 92. You were egging her on, making her say some funny stuff about hooty hoo on 92! I wanted to find it on-line, so if there is an address I can go to to get it, please let me know! Thanx, Greggadeth

Subject: Go Forward, Ron & Fez!
    Date: 4/27/99 4:48:20 PM
    Author: Charlie
    E-mail: PFMarvel@aol.com
      Ron & Fez, you don't need to go backwards (trying to resurrect Diaz, who doesn't want to anyhow). You guys have put together a very good morning show again; however, I'll leave you with these short thoughts. 1. Occult stuff - mediums, psychic readings, ghosts, etc.. 2. Can the music except for parody songs or plugs for guests. 3. You need a stunt man to carry on in the rich tradition of Fast Eddy and Paul-O. Thanks for making my mornings fun!

Subject: RECOGNIZE THE OBVIOUS!!!
    Date: 4/23/99 10:33:17 PM
    Author: DAVID HEARN
    E-mail: HUNTRMAN3
      FELLA'S, MY BROTHER MET YOU GUYS ALONG WITH FEZ AT COCUNUTS IN FLORIDA, YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO PATCH THINGS UP!! MY BROTHER HAS SINCE PASSED, AT AGE 32, AND I WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAY HE TURNED ME ON TO YOU GUYS ON AM63O IN LEXINGTON, KY. YOU GUYS ARE BORDER LINE INSANE!! BUT YOU OFFER A FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT NOONE ELSE CAN OFFER. SINCE YOU WENT OF THE AIR MY WIFE AND I LISTEN TO THE BOB AND TOM SHOW, SURE THEIR GOOD BUT THEY ARE NOT RON AND RON, CHRISTI IS NOT FEZ AND CHICK COULD NEVER DO THE THINGS PAUL O IS WILLING TO DO FOR THE CAUSE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW YOU CURRENT STATUS, LOOKING FOWARD TO HEARING YOU BACK ON THE AIR!!! DAVID HEARN/HUNTRMAN3

Subject: what the frag?!
    Date: 4/23/99 2:54:28 AM
    Author: ryan pee
    E-mail: rwpatt0@sac.uky.edu
      Lexington K-Y sorely misses the R&R show like Pamela Anderson Lee and her pup implants. PLZ come back because if I have to deal with this *crocka* Imus *crocka* hillbilly *crocka* any longer I'm going to go postal on that ass. Mahabone my brothers.

Subject: REUNITE
    Date: 4/22/99 9:11:09 AM
    Author: CHAD
    E-mail: WCW HEYYO@AOL.COM
      C'MON GUYS........DO IT FOR THE FANS!!!!

Subject: Radio in Tallahassee
    Date: 4/20/99 11:19:08 AM
    Author: Todd Woodward
    E-mail: woodward@lewisweb.net
      You guys are missed up here in the Capital City. Morning radio here is a swirling pool of doom. It almost makes a man want to start listening to National Public Radio. A local station has John Boy & Billy, two rednecks from Charlotte. God, they suck. Makes me wish I owned a radio station. It's still good to here that you're on somewhere. MOTB

Subject: SAVANNAH
    Date: 4/17/99 3:09:57 PM
    Author: JEFF
    E-mail:
      MAHABONE BROTHERS!!! Please get back on the air in Savannah

Subject: tampa bay area
    Date: 4/17/99 2:39:47 PM
    Author: loren
    E-mail: beelzabubba@worldnet.att.net
      When are you guys going to be back on the air in the Tampa Bay area? If not soon, is there any way to listen to your show over the internet?

Subject: radio sucks !!!
    Date: 4/16/99 2:57:09 PM
    Author: jeffaustin
    E-mail: jeffaustin@WebTV.NET
      I rally would like to see DIAZ& BENNINGTON BACK&KICKINASS. It just hasnt been the same !!!

Subject: what's up?
    Date: 4/16/99 6:57:22 AM
    Author: carl rymanowicz
    E-mail: marinajack@aol.com
      whats up guys.this is carl from sarasota.been a long time fan of yours,and really miss you guys here.i have talked to you guys a lot of times on the phone,made a couple of bets on basketball games with diaz,flipper you sent me a t-shirt one time just for the asking.things on ynf have just never been the same.have been to a lot of live gigs also.well just wanted to take a moment of your time to just say hi again.you guys take it easy ok.SEEE,YAAA.!!!!!!

Subject: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
    Date: 4/15/99 4:19:32 PM
    Author: MARCUS NETTLES
    E-mail: KOCKY2001@YAHOO.COM
      PLEASE HELP!!!!! I LIVE IN SAVANNAH AND WE'VE BEEN IN RADIO HELL SINCE Y'ALL LEFT! WE'RE STUCK LISTENING TO THOSE LEX AND TERRY PUSSIES WHO NOBODY LIKES. PLEASE COME BACK ON THE AIR IN SAVANNAH AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE. YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS RULE!!! UNTIL THEN, LET THE PUPPIES BREATH!!!!!

Subject: Real Audio
    Date: 4/15/99 2:59:50 PM
    Author: Brian
    E-mail: Statesboroblues@hotmail.com
      You guys are missed in Savannah. Could you possibly do a live broadcast on the net?

Subject:
    Date: 4/15/99 2:07:38 PM
    Author:
    E-mail:
      I have been reading these post and people asking when they where going to be getting back on the air. Well Ron and FEZ are back on the air on WKRO 93.1 and they are on in Daytona Beach Florida. They are great man the show kicks ass. You still get to hear Paul - o all the time because he does a movie review twice a week. And they where great the other day at bonkers with there gig

Subject: Radio
    Date: 4/15/99 10:33:50 AM
    Author: Joe
    E-mail: joepet@aol.com
      We need Ron and Ron Back - the real Ron and Ron Show. In Savannah all we have are the rednecks from charlotte and the Ron and Ron wannabes ( lex and terry ) out of Jville. They get real old fast. I miss the Nature Boy routines and all the crazy live gigs you guys did .

Subject: RON&RON READ THE WRITING
    Date: 4/12/99 7:44:45 PM
    Author: Dan
    E-mail: duffy@islc.net
      RONNIE D & RONNIE B. READ THE DAMN WRITING ON THE WALL, OR WEB SITE IF YOU MAY. PATCH THINGS UP AND GET BACK ON THE RADIO. YOU GUYS HAVE TO MANY DAMN LOYAL FANS. THE S*&T REALLY HAD HEAVY TO BRAKE UP A GREAT PAIR. WE ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE YA BACK TOGETHER. DO EITHER ONE OF YOU EVER READ THE MESSAGE BOARD? THE LIST OF LOYAL FANS IS ENDLIST.

Subject: RB & Watley
    Date: 4/10/99 11:12:59 AM
    Author: Pat
    E-mail: firebird@brevard.net
      I saw you guy's in Sarasota. This is that guy Patman from O Town. I don't know where you guy's are, but it's not in the Underground in Florida. I tried like hell to dig a tunnel, and just wound up in a damn sink hole. shoot- Are you going to Groucho's or Melbourne to do a show. My friend in Melbourne said everyone there loved your show on 101.1. People were bumming bigtime when you left the air and he said all that was left to do for entertainment was go to that friggen country bar hokey pokey boot in your ass one - two + two shitin crapolla fukin dance. Later: FaxBastard

Subject: memories
    Date: 4/9/99 10:13:55 PM
    Author: stacy
    E-mail: t10ecfan
      just got a note from flipper,,it blew me away,,i hadnt thought about you guys in ages,,,i miss your show,,,ron and ron show is the only thing i miss about florida,,good luck,,,if there is ever a chance of getting you in tennesse-send me the petition and i'll go door to door,,,now get outta here

Subject: need good mourning show
    Date: 4/9/99 10:01:33 PM
    Author: chuck
    E-mail: chuck.bywaters@gte.net
      All we have is the lame MJ AND BJ OR BUBBA and DIAZ's show is ok but seems like something is missing fom it. Mourning radio has not bveen the same since the breakup. Getting back together even just for a live gig would blow the roof off the other shows.They aree both ok seperate but rock together.We should start a petition to reunite the greatest mourning show of all time.

Subject: Coming to Miami
    Date: 4/9/99 7:13:32 PM
    Author: Dave Hoover
    E-mail: Natland93@aol.com
      PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS TRUE...Neil Rogers @ WQAM in Mia said the RON AND FEZ will be starting on April 19 please tell me if this true!!!I am dying down in the keys since the bad boys are gone

Subject: hay
    Date: 4/8/99 10:08:57 PM
    Author: tim babcock
    E-mail: tnj@freeway.net
      tuned in to your show when i lived in arcadia but i havent herd you since 89 when i moved back to northern mich. maybe you will get sindicated to a station near me soon also how are the crack babys and becky gorden

Subject: where are you guys
    Date: 4/8/99 7:36:28 AM
    Author: don mann
    E-mail: cmann@seii.net
      we really miss you guys here in fort walton beach. are you planning to come into this area any time soon ,live or on the radio?

Subject: missing you guys
    Date: 4/5/99 11:57:37 PM
    Author: doug scarabin
    E-mail: bear@istal.com
      hey guys tallahasse sure sucks without yall in the mornings. i work the midnight shift and stayed awake many a morning, depriving myself of sleep just to listen in, (true fan) i have boycotted X101.5 until yall come back. burning the station down seemed to dramatic! please please please let me know when yall come back to tallahassee now, ya here!!! sincerely, douggie bear

Subject: You Rule!!!!!
    Date: 4/5/99 11:29:19 PM
    Author: Michelle
    E-mail: cmrbrown@worldnet.att.net
      I am yet another junkie of the ron and ron show. I used to catch you guys on tk101 in Mobile. Well, I moved to Indianapolis, and would DO ANYTHING to be able to listen to you again!!! Please let me know if I can somehow listen to you on the internet. I am seriously lacking good morning-drama in my life!! Michelle

Subject: how can I catch your show?
    Date: 4/5/99 10:12:25 AM
    Author: Ken
    E-mail: mkhagan@mindspring.com
      Hey guys what happened to you? I used to listen to you all on WLAP in Lexington. They gave some excuse about you not being as funny without Ron D. What has happened to the show since then? Can I catch you on the net? Hope everything is going well with all on the show. I really enjoyed listening to you back then and am looking forward to finding a way to listen to you again. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read my message.

Subject: billy
    Date: 4/1/99 9:35:00 PM
    Author: dawn
    E-mail: dawn898@aol.com
      Billy the phone freak has an add in the AOL personals.....pretty funny uh???

Subject: you're back
    Date: 4/1/99 12:25:12 AM
    Author: blake
    E-mail: bigdawg_ruff@yahoo.com
      mahabone brothers, i never thought i'd hear from you guys again. i listened to you back in the orlando area, and then savannah, but all that shit happened, and you went off. i'm up in athens GA at UGA, and just thought about looking for the old ronandron web site. can't wait to hear you guys again. if possible i'd like an update on Whitey. get back on in SAVANNAH. Thug Life to my homes Paul O.

Subject: Come Back Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Date: 3/31/99 10:30:43 PM
    Author: John
    E-mail: noles2328 @aol.com
      Hey...loyal listener here in savannah. I couldn't believe that you guys left without a warning. I loved to hear you guys every morning cause ya'll were were too damn funny. Miss Fez, Fast eddie, Diaz, and even Hayes. At this point, woould love to hear anything by ya'll. Lex and Terry suck assholes for breakfast. Please come back to Savannah, and rescue us from the morning bore we have now. To all of ya'll in Florida, PLEASE HURRY...WE LOVE YA'LL HERE!!!!!!! JOHN FROM SAVANNAH P.S. JOHN BOY AND BILLY SUCK SHIT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Moved Away
    Date: 3/31/99 9:56:16 AM
    Author: Christian Terrano
    E-mail: christiant@telcorinc.com
      I had to move from Orlando into the midwest. Is there any way to catch the show somewhere on the web?

Subject: Happy Birthday Fez! Congrats to Flipper w/baby
    Date: 3/31/99 9:24:06 AM
    Author: PATYHICKEY
    E-mail: PATYHICKEY@AOL.COM
      Happy Birthday to Fez!! Love you & ROnnie B. Will see you on my birthday 4/9 in Orl. Congrats to Flipper & family on your new arrival!!

Subject: The Real Interview With Don Johnson
    Date: 3/30/99 1:08:10 PM
    Author: Rob P
    E-mail: Hemlck1@aol.com
      Why don't you guys put the real interview on the rewind part of the Web site. That was an awsome interview. When will you be back in your HOME TOWN of TAMPA? Thanks Rob

Subject: Unplugged and Burnt Out
    Date: 3/29/99 5:38:21 PM
    Author:
    E-mail:
      Visit WKRO.COM email Ron & Fez and purchase Unplugged and Burnt Out acoustic modern rock hits not available anywhere else. Proceeds go to The KRO's Fire Relief fund which benefit victims of the Florida Fires of '98. Thanks

Subject: Listening to you guys
    Date: 3/28/99 10:46:26 PM
    Author: Robyn Casteel
    E-mail: blondiie87@aol.com
      We used to listen to your show every morning when we lived in Largo about 10 years ago. I swear to god you guys are the funniest ever. We moved back home to West Virginia and we never heard you again until a few years ago when we went to Myrtle Beach. How in the heck can we get to listen to you again. What do I need to do to get you on the internet. Please tell me what to do because I am I cannot figure it out. It took me a week just to find your website. Please help. Thanx

Subject: t shirts
    Date: 3/27/99 11:28:22 AM
    Author: philip labarbara
    E-mail: phil@hitter.net
      hi there, i have about 30 t shirts from the 1992 vote for larry, they are brand new . if intrested write to me they are collects items . if the price is right there are yours . philip labarbara 352-628-6188

Subject: savannah needs you
    Date: 3/26/99 12:57:27 AM
    Author: mike f,
    E-mail: mfino777@yahoo.com
      somebody please pull a string and get you guys back on the air here,,,i swear on a stack of bibles i will buy the shit out of any of your sponsors products,,from feminine hygene to friggin lawn darts,,,,anything to get you back on here,,these morning shows are so lame and weak,,it's truely sad...

Subject: Finally!
    Date: 3/25/99 10:47:12 PM
    Author: jason
    E-mail: turin@mpi
      ma-ha-bone brother, whatup Road Dog?! I've been in mourning since the day the lights went out. It warms my heart to hear my best friends again, but I'll probably have to stop using your bits to gain popularity with my peers, since you'll probably ressurect them. They still don't believe I could knock out a giraffe... Anyhoo,It just doesn't seem right that you have to spin records, but I can see why, for now... but soon management will understand, and everything will be right with the world again. Till then MOTB! ps. Billy Hayes was the beginning of the end, even that stiff side show dan was bette r! Seeya.

Subject: glad your back on
    Date: 3/25/99 5:56:45 PM
    Author: the nature boy
    E-mail: becker2025
      where have you all been i use to listen to you all everyday can you try and get on in lexington, ky i went on spring break and seen that you were on the krow and back on the air

Subject: Intrenet Listining
    Date: 3/25/99 2:52:11 PM
    Author: Jason Frost
    E-mail: sweett02@yahoo.com
      Hey is there any way I can listen to you over the internet? I used to listen to you a couple years ago, but then I moved back up to Michigan. I recently ran across your web site and would like to know if I could listen to you guys in Real Audio or Windows Media Player? If so what is the site I have to go to?

Subject: Bo Rhodes on the show?
    Date: 3/25/99 12:42:06 PM
    Author: MrRadio
    E-mail: MrRadio610@hotmail.com
      When will Bo join your show?

Subject: another..miss you
    Date: 3/23/99 8:15:47 PM
    Author: susan s
    E-mail: sste653283
      I heard you on rus and (now...no bo) had not heard you since my st. pete days. rus said you were on in orlando, was glad to find the site and station. Can't wait to tune in tomorrow!! Love you fez...mean it!!! miss you at the kidney foundation!

Subject:
    Date: 3/19/99 3:31:18 AM
    Author: page
    E-mail: mpp3712@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
      Miss you guys in Tallahassee. Any way to catch the show somewhere on the web? MOTB.

Subject: CHUPACABRA
    Date: 3/18/99 10:05:17 PM
    Author: WILL F.
    E-mail: prarienigga@hotmail.com
      WE HAD SPOTTED CHUPACABRA IN GEORGIA ONCE AGAIN(OR SO WE THOUGHT)BUT WE SOON, AFTER MUCH FURTHER INVESTIGATION,DISCOVERED THAT IT WAS A MUCH MORE HIDEOUS CREATURE THAT WAS SOMEWHAT FEMALE!WE WERE ASTONISHED! IT WAS RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES AND SCREAMING ONE PHRASE WHERE'S MY SON? WHERE'S MY SON PAUL O. MAHABONE BROS. EVEN THOUGH THAT ASS J.C. LEWIS GOT YOU KICKED OUT OF SAVANNAH,GA. I'M STILL ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS!!!!!!!! NUTHIN'BUT LOVE 4 YA!!!! WILL F. prarienigga@hotmail.com

Subject: Paulo
    Date: 3/18/99 1:24:25 PM
    Author: Paulo
    E-mail: thepaulo@aol.com
      checking in...just to update kosmo and anyone who cares... Fez and Ronnie B.call me twice a week to talk movies on the air at wkro...I write for event magazine in pinellas ...www.eventmagazine.net.....and of course still do my tv show in Hillsborough county...your life is amovie...which I've done for the last ten years...I exist...i'm not a figment of my imagination

Subject: Where did you go?????
    Date: 3/18/99 12:04:00 AM
    Author: Rhett Fairfield
    E-mail: fairfield52@clds.nett
      Hey guys, I used to listen to your show every morning up here in Ft. Stewart, GA. on 102.1 out of Savannah. I left for a deployment, come back home and you were gone. Replaced by some two-bit Lex and Terry show (they suck). Are you ever coming back to GA ??????

Subject: savannah
    Date: 3/17/99 7:59:41 AM
    Author: Jim
    E-mail: beetljuc1@aol.com
      JOhn boy and Billy? Larry and tex? Whats the Deal.....Savannah Misses you.....Are the videos still available...mornings suck without you.....come back soon and bring some breathen Puppies!!!!!!!!!

Subject: hello from africa
    Date: 3/15/99 11:45:03 AM
    Author: mark nilles
    E-mail: nillesmark@hotmail.com
      Hello from Mali, West Africa. I was a LOYAL listener of the Ron & Ron Show while working in Alabama back in 1997. Radio just hasn't been the same since. I'm currently serving as a Peace Corps volunteer in Mali, and rely on the stupid BBC for anything close to entertaining radio. Anyway, just thought I'd drop a line to let you know how much I miss my mornings with Ron & Ron. (BTW- I like to gack up with Ron & Ron!)

Subject: COME BACK
    Date: 3/11/99 11:09:49 PM
    Author:
    E-mail: SORIAM@HOTMAIL.COM
      ARE YOU EVER COMING BACK TO MIAMI? WHERE'S DIAZ? FEZ, I MISS YOU! GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE ON THE 70'S SHOW EVERY SUBDAY!

Subject: are you all still around
    Date: 3/11/99 10:30:24 AM
    Author: pam
    E-mail: 3569036
      I used to listen to you all the time in Savnnah , but you were taken off the air . I was just wondering if you are still doning talk radio? We have Lex and Terry now . They are pretty good but ya'll were better. We really miss you in Savannah. Hey Flipper! YOU SEXY MAN!

Subject: Flipper
    Date: 3/10/99 7:08:30 PM
    Author: james bauer
    E-mail: bauer4802@hotmail.com
      When I moved back to Pittsburgh I brought my copy of DGT. Some guys at my ambulance service heard it and the went nuts!!! Even @ 1200miles away you got fans!!!

Subject: you guys kick ass!!!
    Date: 3/10/99 7:04:49 PM
    Author: james bauer
    E-mail: bauer4802@hotmail.com
      Just wanted to send you guys a message from COLD Pittsburgh! When i lived in west palm and new port richey i listened to you guys all the time. I even went rons last night at his comedy club. will send more later. LET THE PUPPYS BREATH!!

Subject: miss your show
    Date: 3/8/99 9:20:17 PM
    Author: john carter
    E-mail: jcarter2@pineland,net
      Ron, I listened to you on Z102 out of Savannah every morning on the way to work. Things are not the same without your show. Z102 went over to Lex & Terry a poor substitute and then dropped them as they changed their format. They are now heard on Fox 106, but I never listen to the show. Sure wish you could get back on the air in the Savannah, Georgia area.

Subject: more the balls
    Date: 3/7/99 11:39:31 AM
    Author: eddie
    E-mail: junior220@webtv.net
      When are yall going to get syndicated and get back on in the Mobile-Pensacola area you guys are deeply missed.All I can say is MORE THE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: The Breakup
    Date: 3/5/99 9:57:50 AM
    Author: Ryan Herold
    E-mail: LeeandRy@aol.com
      I have been searching for the reason for the Ron & Ron breakup for the longest time. I just started listening again from Brevard County on the KROW, problem is, is that the KROW hasa very poor reception the farther south you travel in Brevard. Since y'all are back, whatever did happen to end such a killer show?

Subject: Diaz show is lame
    Date: 3/4/99 8:48:53 PM
    Author: robert
    E-mail: kosmo@ix.netcom.com
      I live in Tampa.Diaz does a show on thunder 105 & it is lame We do have Bubba The Love Sponge,but he is an arrogant asshole.He is better than Stern though.Are u guys coming back to Tampa?How is BL & Julie?I know Ronnie D got remarried,were u invited.I guess i'll go watch your videos & remember the good ol days.What about Paul 0? Rob

Subject: Can't Hear You
    Date: 3/3/99 9:28:15 AM
    Author: Matt
    E-mail: mnapier@doverintl.com
      Where can I pick you guys up on the web. I've been searching for a couple of weeks. I served in Savannah, GA from 92-95. Haven't heard you since. Looking forward to catching up with you guys.

Subject: Amarillo texas misses your ass
    Date: 3/2/99 9:34:47 PM
    Author: doug bates
    E-mail: batesdoug@hotmail.com
      hey guys long time no hear. yes im sitting in amarillo still having withdrawls we miss ya i still run into people who listend every day. roumor around here is that the religious zealots hated the show so bad they bought the station just to get yall off the air. also we would like to know if you have made any other videos i dont see how it could top let the puppies breathe but i bet it was fun trying. any chance of getting you guys back on here? that would make me shit my pants, all we have is the bob and tom show but they dont even compare.

Subject: not laughing in tampa
    Date: 3/1/99 5:36:34 PM
    Author: meach
    E-mail: meachc@aol.com
      Man, I never thought in my life I would listen to talk radio for more than a 1/2 of second ( between switching stations ) but, you changed all of that. What's funny is listening to these new jacks in Tampa attempt to humor me with their lame, antics in the morning. I am on your jock, I'll admit it. Try to get back to Tampa. It's time to put the women & children to sleep...

Subject: You're show went off the air over here!
    Date: 2/28/99 7:18:57 PM
    Author: Ted Hoffman
    E-mail: TINOMAX@aol.com
      Why have you went off the air here in Pensacola? We really miss your show on TK 101 because they have some really lame non-descipt morning show team on there that just makes me want to hurl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, please try and find a way back to the Pensacola-Mobile area, especially since Fez is from Mobile and they can't even hear their own back home,knowwhatImean? If it is not possible, please give me some internet links so that I can get the hook up! Later.

Subject: Need you in Cocoa
    Date: 2/28/99 4:29:03 PM
    Author: Jeff
    E-mail: JEFSnook@aol.com
      Hope you get back to this area soon. We can't get the CROW here too good. Stern is still doing his same bits he did in 1986, they are boring and old. You and Fez make me laugh. PS. Where exactly do I have to hit a gator to knock it out.

Subject: Need to get on broadcast.com!!
    Date: 2/24/99 9:37:07 AM
    Author: Troy Stratton
    E-mail: tdstratton@atfhq.atf.treas.gov
      I have been transferred to Washington from Florida and I am having Ron & Ron withdrawals. You need to be a part of www.broadcast.com and get on the web live during each show in the A.M. Some Tallahassee, Orlando and Daytona stations are already on there. That way I can pull you up on the net and listen in. You'll pick up listeners from all over the country this way and sell a ton more CD's, etc. Thanks!!

Subject: MIAMI
    Date: 2/22/99 9:21:45 AM
    Author: Brian Amezola
    E-mail: wicka68@hotmail.com
      We miss you guys ( and fez)down here in miami and have no way of listening to you and are still going through withdrawls.

Subject: Your brother Ronnie B
    Date: 2/20/99 9:24:39 AM
    E-mail: bjones@actny.uscg.mil
      Ronnie B, I just wanted to let you know that when your brother was my boss he gave me the chance to learn. I have the deepest respect for him and Frannie and I hope your family enjoys life to the fullest. By the way the show is pretty cool too.

Subject: lame morning radio in pensacola
    Date: 2/18/99 9:26:26 AM
    Author: phil
    E-mail: ewcphil@aol.com
      you are dearly missed in pensacola, since your departure wtkx 101.5 has made weak efforts at a morning show to replace the kings of the morning grind. The incumbent show includes a failure dj and some dude from canada with the wit of ... well, some dude from canada! is there anyway we can access your live broadcast via the internet or any other means? More on the sack...thanks, forced to the big show.

Subject: why did you get kicked off is savannah
    Date: 2/18/99 12:19:57 AM
    Author: norwood
    E-mail: norwood29@hotmail.com
      Why did you get kicked off the air,what in the hell happened. I know it was while ago but I never got a straight answer from anyone. You need to get an affiliate in Savannah again. Lex and Terry suck. We need the real bad boys back. Can I still order your videos.

Subject: why did you get kicked off is savannah
    Date: 2/18/99 12:18:48 AM
    Author: norwood
    E-mail: norwood29@hotmail.com
      Why did you get kicked off the air,what in the hell happened. I know it was while ago but I never got a straight answer from anyone. You need to get an affiliate in Savannah again. Lex and Terry fucking suck. We need the real bad boys back

Subject: where are you in TX?
    Date: 2/15/99 12:18:37 PM
    Author: israel
    E-mail: gisrael_@hotmail
      where can i find your show in texas? will you have a show here in Tx anytime soon?

Subject: Glad Your Back!
    Date: 2/14/99 4:54:28 PM
    Author: Luis Govantes
    E-mail: Lgovantes@aol.com
      Glad to hear that you guys are back!! Im sure its not the same without Ronny D. But its still better than stern or those Russ and Bo idiots

Subject: Glad Your Back!
    Date: 2/14/99 4:52:46 PM
    Author:
    E-mail:

Subject: diaz
    Date: 2/14/99 10:31:13 AM
    Author: bob capa
    E-mail: pittflash@aol.com
      come on flip, level with us, why does diaz have a hard on for ronny b and fez? just what is the story of the breakup and why do they all hate each other?

Subject: diaz
    Date: 2/13/99 8:12:56 PM
    Author: roces
    E-mail: roces@hargray.com
      what happened to the other ron, and why did you lose the savannah market

Subject:
    Date: 2/10/99 9:39:18 PM
    Author: Tim Welch
    E-mail: twelch@pcc-uky.campuscwix.net
      Are any of the videos still for sale and if so how and where can i get them.

Subject: whats goin' on?
    Date: 2/10/99 9:15:34 PM
    Author: jim richardson
    E-mail: jimmyjam@stny.lrun.com
      R&R where has you and your career been for the last6-7 years? Last I knew you were still at ynf in tampa. Hope things are well. SEEEEEEE Ya

Subject: Ron And Ron In Missouri
    Date: 2/9/99 8:37:23 PM
    Author: Chris
    E-mail: Plankboy78@aol.com
      I go to school in springfield, Missouri, is there anyway i can pick up a ron and ron broadcast here

Subject: Its about time
    Date: 2/8/99 8:04:51 PM
    Author: rob
    E-mail: me12oz@aol.com
      glad to hear you guys are alive. you would be amazed how much you are still mentioned in savannah. hope to have you back on the air here soon. is ronnie d. not interested in joining the fun??? hope you have plans on getting on the air here in the future. good luck in the future.

Subject: Come back to S/Fla....
    Date: 2/7/99 8:28:45 AM
    Author: Chunky
    E-mail: ICONHDMIA@AOL.COM
      Ron/Fez & Crew, You are missed here in S/Fla. There is nothing better in this Market. What happend? No one in your old Radio Station is talking....Jerk's! that they are for doing that to you. Please don't forget us.. I hope you continue to up-date your Website. ? What happend to Diaz anyway? Your Friend Ps. Come back to Miami PLEASE.............:( :(

Subject: Where are you?
    Date: 2/7/99 2:35:10 AM
    Author: Jim Richardson
    E-mail: jimmyjam@stny.lrun.com
      I used to Live in Florida for ten years usually in the Tampa or Sarasota area. And all I can say is I miss mornings where can i here you guys? On the net mabye? I actually went on to become an on-air personality, if you will. I owe that to the old Ron & Ron show, Thanks. Seeeeeee Ya, Jimmyjam

Subject: get on the net!!!!
    Date: 2/7/99 1:48:54 AM
    Author: danman
    E-mail: danandlynsey@netscape.net
      hey guys- i haven't heard you in 4 years since i was stationed in savannaha. i live in maryland now and would love to find a way to listen to you either on the net or a local radio station. i only listened to you for a year when i was down in ga, but i knew that you were the best thing to ever hit radio. i guess that i'll have to settle for stern untill i can get you again.

Subject: INFO
    Date: 2/6/99 10:12:28 PM
    Author: BIG AL
    E-mail: ACLAIR@AOL.COM
      RON&RON. WHAT'S UP GUYS, LOOKING FOWARD TO HAVING YOU BACK IN SAVANNAH. CAN YOU LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS AT ALL POSSIBLE. MISS YA.

Subject: Bored in Lauderdale
    Date: 2/6/99 11:23:04 AM
    Author: Jeff Reed
    E-mail: siloreed@aol.com
      The Ron and Ron Radio Network is sorely missed in the South Florida radio market. The morning drive time is so vulcan boring without them. When they went off the air an the AM channel (560?) some years back, my father used to tape the shows off the Ft. Meyers air waves. Then he would mail me the cassettes! That worked for a while until they went off the air in Southwest Florida. I miss RonnieB and Fezzie! I can't stand Stern and Paul and Ron! They suck! No drugs, body shots, brandings, Parody Guy!

Subject: Oki 2 FLA
    Date: 2/5/99 10:42:01 PM
    Author: Jeremy Pleso
    E-mail: private_joker_69er@yahoo.com
      Buddy! 1st off you guys are The best thing going today Woooooo! 2nd I'm a Cpl. in the USMC, stationed in Okinawa, Japan. My girlfriend is attending UCF in Orlando, and I'd like to take this time to say...Melissa......I love you baby!!!! Keep up the great work guys, and I'll be listening to ya for the month of April, until I waltz over to Camp Lejuene, North Carolina! Flipper, Fast Eddie, Fez, and Ronnie... You guys RULE!!! Your Faithful Fan, Cpl. Pleso USMC

Subject: Singapore Airlines Real Audio Clip
    Date: 2/4/99 2:26:27 PM
    Author: Jaymes Tran
    E-mail: jaymestran@aol.com
      Hey, I got some friends who told me that this clip is hilarious! Please let me know how to download it. Thanx.

Subject: Miss your talent, comedy, etc
    Date: 1/29/99 8:52:36 AM
    Author: John R. Rosario
    E-mail: rosarioj@hotmail.com
      Dear Ron & Ron, I'm an old listener of yours from about 10 years ago in Tampa on YNF. I live in Oklahoma City now and I'm listening to some Ron and Ron immitators here. They suck Fezz Whatley's schlong and swallow, compared to you. I never thought about looking you guys up on the web and here you are. Keep up the good work, even though I can't listen to your show. I know your at the TOP of the game.

Subject:
    Date: 1/29/99 7:52:27 AM
    Author:
    E-mail:
      ron and fez are om 93.1 out on daytona,fla now.

Subject: long-time listener
    Date: 1/28/99 2:04:35 PM
    Author: David
    E-mail: drafeld
      MAHABONE BROTHERS!!I've been listening to you guys since you replaced the morning flakes on 95YNF many moons ago. A lot's changed since then ,but your show just get's better. We really miss you down here, what are the chances of you coming back to the Tampa or SW Florida area? I live half way between Tampa and Ft. Myers. I'd love to here you live again soon. You're the best VULCAN show on the radio. Seeeee Yaaaa!!!!!!!

Subject: Radio
    Date: 1/28/99 12:26:00 PM
    Author: Ben
    E-mail: Tangysmurf@aol.com
      I used to listen to your show all the time when I lived in Savannah until it went off the air. It was by far the best radio show that I have ever heard. I live in Augusta GA know I would love it if your show were on the air here

Subject: lost signal over the Internet
    Date: 1/28/99 9:44:48 AM
    Author: Rogi
    E-mail: TGlutz@fuse.net
      Hey Folks, How's it going ? Used to listen to you over the internet here in Cincinnati but have lost the connection since I last heard you ! Tried on Broadcast.com but didn't see you listed . You aren't working for some tight ass down there now are you ? Anyway,would love to catch back up to you. Have a great day and maybe some day I'll get around to sending you some nice ice sculptures from our last winter storm. See ya !

Subject: YNF days
    Date: 1/28/99 12:17:03 AM
    E-mail: costanza@tdo.infi.net
      I've listened since 1987 on YNF. You are definitely missed and nothing as filled the void.

Subject: savannah
    Date: 1/28/99 12:16:15 AM
    Author: buffinga
    E-mail: bvinsav@hotmail.com
      we really need you guys back in savannah the mornings just arent the same. cant too much more of the other hillbillies they have here.

Subject: Tampa Bay
    Date: 1/27/99 9:09:34 PM
    Author: Dale
    E-mail: daledian@tampabay.rr.com
      Please get back on the air in Tampa. It hasen't been the same since you all left.

Subject: LEX & TERRY SUCK !!!!!!!!
    Date: 1/27/99 11:49:58 AM
    Author: TIKI BOB
    E-mail:
      Lex and Terry just are not doing it for me,when is the new show going online so the rest of us diehard fans in SC can listen too.

Subject: PENSACOLA
    Date: 1/26/99 11:31:31 PM
    Author: bRIAN
    E-mail: costanza@tdo.infi.net
      come back to pensacola!!! PLEASE!!!

Subject: miss yall
    Date: 1/25/99 7:17:38 PM
    Author: dead in savannah
    E-mail:
      please come back to the low country GA'SC area we miss you

Subject: JONESIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Date: 1/25/99 4:36:40 PM
    Author: MR. WRIGHT
    E-mail: MTTYWRIGHT@AOL.COM
      MAHABONE MY BROTHERS! WE NEED YOU BAD IN SOUTH FLA.! WHEN WILL RADIOS BAD BOYS GO SYNDICATED AGAIN .AT LEAST GO LIVE ON THE WEB SO US JONESERS CAN GET OUR FILL OF THE BEST THING GOING TUH-DAY!

Subject: JONESIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Date: 1/25/99 4:09:31 PM
    Author: MR. WRIGHT
    E-mail:

Subject: CandiCam!!!!
    Date: 1/25/99 9:18:41 AM
    Author: Candi
    E-mail: candi@candicam.com
      Any listeners interested in hearing from a live cam girl thats been living in a virtual fishbowl for the last year and a half?

Subject: Ron & Fez are still kicking ass!
    Date: 1/25/99 2:55:10 AM
    Author: Patrick D
    E-mail: DXperience@aol.com
      My subscription to the Orlando Sentinel has lapsed so I don't keep up with the Arbitron ratings in Calender's Radio Waves column. But I'm sure that The Morning KRO with Ron & Fez has got to be one of the highest rated morning shows in this market. Ron & Fez are f'n funny as hell and people are tired of the same old same old every morning with Stern....and who even knows the names of the morning show guys on the other rock station??? WKRO with Ron & Fez All Morning & Florida's Best New Rock All Day = RATINGS!!! To those of you out there who aren't in the Central Florida area Email WKRO.com(they just launched a brand new website) and tell them you want 93.1 on RealAudio. -Patrick D

Subject: R u guys on real audio
    Date: 1/22/99 11:14:45 PM
    Author: Mark
    E-mail: laura.boudreaux@cwix.com
      We really miss you guys in Jax. Lex and Terry are bush league. Is it possible to pick up your show on the net? I have not heard you guys since 93.3 just shut you off one day, after the unfortunate news about Diaz's wife's health. I hope you guys get back to J-ville, soon. Your friend Rue McClanahan.

Subject: show on the net?
    Date: 1/21/99 7:25:06 AM
    Author: Jon Zimmer
    E-mail: Jonz23@aol.com
      Can you listen to the show on REal audio on the computer? Give us in Tampa a chance! Thanks.... Jon Zimmer

Subject: COPIES OF YOUR SHOW
    Date: 1/20/99 5:42:00 PM
    Author: J. R. HOLLIDAY
    E-mail: hollidaj@stennis.navy.mil
      I have been a very big fan of your show for the last 7 years. I am in the U. S. Navy and when I was stationed in Miami I listened to your show every morning. I even loved to listen to the Best of Shows on Saturday mornings. After your show went off at 10:00 A. M., i had no other use for my radio. I am now stationed in San Diego, CA and I have just pulle up your web site on my computer and learned that you now are back on the air. My question - Is ther any way I can get copies of either video and/or audio of your shows?

Subject: Savannah
    Date: 1/20/99 12:40:03 AM
    Author: Pat
    E-mail: shoopcom@islc.net
      S.O.S. Ron and Ron you are needed in the Savannah area A.S.A.P. We are stuck whith these ignorent not even remotely funny assholes named Lex and Terry! Any hope?

Subject: come home
    Date: 1/19/99 10:18:07 PM
    Author: Hobie
    E-mail:
      It's been a while since you were in Lexington,KY. We had a great time at Crazy Jacks. You guys have to find a way to get back on the air up here, the present mourning shows suck ass. All we have are those fuck heads Bob & Tom. Those 2 nads would give up their gender to be as funny as Paul-O running a batch. Come home soon.

Subject: Want a Live Gig
    Date: 1/18/99 9:58:24 AM
    Author: Steve
    E-mail: Octapoos@aol.com
      desperately in need of a live gig .......don't get station in my town ..... so will travel for gig ....

Subject: Matt's stucco
    Date: 1/16/99 7:20:02 PM
    Author: Matthew Pizzolongo
    E-mail: msjpizzo@mindspring.com
      Gentlemen, How the hell are yous guys,do you remember me?the guy formally known as Matt's Stucco, I now go by MMP Plastering and Stucco, much more professional sounding,Don't you think?Anyway,I heard the news about the Krow, congrats,I'm gonna have to get a bigger antenna to pick yous up,even listening through static will be great. I miss you guys in the mornings, I'm forced to listen to MJ and BJ, no offense to Diaz , I still love skit comedy.My son, Joey will be four this year,can you believe it! Sue and I are having a blast raising him,he's so much fun ,now.Well, hope to talk to you soon. Ssssee Yaa. Matt,Sue and Joey

Subject: radio
    Date: 1/15/99 12:45:11 PM
    Author: Doug R.
    E-mail: jessiedylan@msn.com
      I realy enjoyed Ron and Ron down here in Sarasota. Is there a way to receive 93.1 this far away? Can you help Regards Doug

Subject: Miss you guys
    Date: 1/14/99 7:24:41 PM
    Author: KBerg
    E-mail:
      Hey guys just found your site again,sure miss your show up here in Jacksonville. love `ya Fez. please try and get up here some how and make my mornings a little better. it's sucked since you left!

Subject: why??????????
    Date: 1/14/99 7:21:34 PM
    Author: js
    E-mail: skitwell@hotmail.com
      Is it possible that Diaz and or bubba ( purposely left unpunctuated ), have anything to do with Ron and Fez, not being on Real Audio. I'm not sure if large amounts of money's are involved with Real Audio, but you might get some donations to bring back an entertaining morning show...... I have yet to wake up listening to a GREAT morning show since R&R left the Tampa bay area, but egearly await their return.

Subject: GET BACK ON THE AIR IN LEXINGTON,KY!!!
    Date: 1/14/99 5:37:45 PM
    Author: Darrin C.
    E-mail: camlex1@aol.com
      you all have to get back on the air in lexington, talk to jaycor, or ralph hacker and get back on here , we missed u guys!!! ur the best!!

Subject: the ron and ron show
    Date: 1/14/99 12:38:02 PM
    Author: jeff george
    E-mail: jlgeorge@manistee-isd.k12.mi.us
      I am in the Coast Guard and I was stationed in Port Canaveral. I moved in 95 to Texas and currently in Michigan freezing my ass off. Please tell me if there is any way I can get your show over the internet. If there is a way I sure would like to know about it. I am new at this computer stuff. I miss your show. Bring it up north. Thanks Jeff George

Subject: enough of
    Date: 1/14/99 10:40:28 AM
    Author:
    E-mail: bergwerk@aol.com
      bob & mike & lex & rupert & bubba & jerry & every other lame comedy team on the radio. We need RON AND RON!!!

Subject: Almost Like the Old Days
    Date: 1/13/99 4:38:03 PM
    Author: Bill Powers
    E-mail: bilp998@yahoo.com
      It's almost like the old days when you were broadcasting from Tampa. Ronnie D, Billy and the rest are missed but I'm real happy to hear you guys (no offence Fez I know your a girl) on the air. I can hear you loud and clear in O-Town.

Subject: Please Come Back
    Date: 1/12/99 12:26:16 PM
    Author: Bill
    E-mail: wallen7718@aol.com
      I have been checking weekly with this site and WRKO's site to see if you guys can get live on the internet or find out if you'll syndicate in the South Florida area...nothing yet. Please get something going. I can't stand my morning commute.

Subject: Where are you
    Date: 1/11/99 10:32:21 AM
    Author: Daniel Calloway
    E-mail: danielcalloway@hotmail.com
      Welcome back guys! I've been a hugh fan since moving to Orlando ten years ago. In 95 I joined the army and was lucky enough to be stationed in Savanah, Ga so I still go to here your show. But one day you guy's were go and there was no word as to why. Now come to find out you on again, good deal. Are you on in Orlando or where? If not in Orlando can you tell me how to get your show on the web? I'm moving to Maryland next month and I hope I'll be able to listen to your show via my computer. More on the balls, Dan

Subject: WE HAVE THEM IN DAYTONA
    Date: 1/8/99 9:58:55 AM
    Author: CAPT-n-COOL
    E-mail: captncool@webtv.net
      WE HAVE THEM IN DAYTONA USA THEY ARE A BLAST ICALL THEM ALL THE TIME 904-257-WKRO THEY ARE NUTS

Subject: Fez songs
    Date: 1/8/99 8:44:27 AM
    Author: Wes Patrick
    E-mail: toy4runr@mindspring.com
      Hi. I'm up here in Pensacola, and REALLY miss the show. Glad that you are back on the air. I miss hearing the parody songs Fez used to sing (I Kissed a Boy), and wondered if you have a CD out that contains this material. The old web site had partial wav files of these songs, maybe they could added to this site in thier entirty? Anyhoo, I wish you were back in this market. Good luck guys.

Subject:
    Date: 1/7/99 10:09:54 PM
    Author: JON
    E-mail: NWO22@WEBTV.NET
      I LIVE IN MOBILE AL. I USED TO LISTEN TO YOUR SHOW ON TK-101 THEN ONE DAY IT WAS GONE WITHOUT REASON. ANY HOPE TO HEAR YALL IN MOBILE ANYTIME SOON?

Subject: Tampa Fan
    Date: 1/5/99 12:57:57 AM
    Author: Marcus F.
    E-mail: Confiant@AOL.Com
      Just wanted to know if you guys are planning on coming back to the Tampa area, been a fan since the early days. Also wanted to know if there's any where to get a copy of the Videos you guys made some years ago. Good luck guys, hope to hear from you soon, listen to Ronny D. some here on Thunder 105. but miss you funny guys alot.

Subject: Ron and Ron forever
    Date: 1/3/99 8:34:54 PM
    Author: Don Tomlinson
    E-mail: Tomlinson@gatewat.net
      When you guys left Lexington you left a void that has yet to be filled. Another station put on two assholes called Bob and Tom. They suck tool. I have a feeling that if you all can come together you could make a come back that would make Rocky look like a fag. (sorry Fez) You guys get your shit together and come on back, there are a lot of us waiting to hear from you again. You bring one of the most life sustaining elements to your listeners, good humor. Hope to hear you guys soon. Keep hope alive

Subject: Seattle Fan
    Date: 1/3/99 12:21:33 AM
    Author: Debbie M.
    E-mail: RanierGuy@aol.com
      Boy oh boy do I miss you guys!!! Ever since moving out west, things haven't been the same without my boys. Hey Fezzie baby! Seattle is pretty cool but needs a burst of the funniest f*ckers in the country. Get a Seattle affiliate!! Love and kisses, Debbie xxoo

Subject:
    Date: 1/1/99 10:44:05 PM
    Author:
    E-mail: SMPS2@WEBTV.NET
      What did yall do with Diaz,Flipper,Fast Eddie,Ross,Denise,BL,and The Disciples?

Subject: no credit card
    Date: 1/1/99 3:54:51 AM
    Author: ray
    E-mail: curryr@webtv.net
      how can i buy cd's like through the mail i dont have a credit card so i cant order online help